• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Alright. What if I keep the date the same, and just have a smashfest the following weekend (GAMME weekend)? That way people who can't make my tournament or GAMME can still have a great, smash-filled weekend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You mean say stuff obnoxiously to make people want to get better?

Or get better at Falco dittos?

Either way yes, but he's just doing it because he's cocky.

lord karn

Smash Master
Hey pp, we should train intensely sometime this summer. I need to get awesome. And I bet I could help you figure out falco dittos.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
god is a meanie. so yeah, i figured out my confirmation is actually on the 30th not the 23rd. (coincidence, right?) i'm not going to beg you guys to change the date, mostly because you wouldn't care and get mad at me for trying to convince them to change the date for two people (me and kevin). you guys can do what you want while i waste away, though. ;)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aww if kevin isnt going then I can't go
and if I can't go, Jim can't go

and I know you all want Jim there

Vilt

Smash Lord
Chris we need to Ganon ditto. If I remember correctly I think you only had one match over me last time we did. I need to **** you.

Top Bottom