• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol the fake jk. babababa, im lovin it

and smith, i'll hype dat shiz. . .

chris, uve obviously gotten much better since then. im gonna work on my marth and **** u with my sword soon!

null55

Smash Master
wow. ALL of you are *****es.

love,

the guy who thought he was the biggest ***** until he read this bull****.

null55

Smash Master
dude how about both of u blow

*nudges pp* am i doing it right?
lol... ****. i hate it when DJ makes me laugh intentionally.

@Everlasting Gay: don't forget. MM. my Falco vs. your ****ty *** Fox. Asheboro. ******.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm messin' with you dude.
but..
money match?
Do you want my ganon, or a falcon ditto? we can do one, or both, if you're feelin lucky.

lol the fake jk. babababa, im lovin it

and smith, i'll hype dat shiz. . .

chris, uve obviously gotten much better since then. im gonna work on my marth and **** u with my sword soon!
eh, i've gotten better, but that biweekly wasn't really that long ago; it was like a week or two before HERB, wasn't it? i've gotten better, but i still don't deal with gayness very well. knowing you, your fox approaches with either shines or grabs, and i haven't learned how to deal with characters who approach with moves i can't cc jab, lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hrmm...well i still don't play very smart yet. but good effort in getting my money, DJ.

one day though, we will. remember my first tournament, where you beat me for like an hour with your falco? that makes me laugh now.

edit: smith, when do you want it? oh thats right, its supposed to be hype, so i guess driving to your house to get mah money would be out of the question.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol true i had forgotten. i can't decide if my falco was worse than ur ganon or not. it's way too close to call. i got my marth for u now tho. u'll see ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
your falco was definitely better. thats why its funny. i was so frustrated, cuz i saw flaws, but had no idea how to do anything lol. good times, good times.

i have a feeling your marth will get better a lot faster than my ganon will. partly cuz of playing with theo, and partly cause you have a better understanding of the game, and how gay/gimp people than i do. but i do look forward to playing against your marth again.

edit: cool, are you gonna make it over here whenever the masses randomly arrive, or shall i come to you sometime this weekend for this and a lot of catching up?

DJRome

Smash Hero
dude, im glad i played ur ganon cause it definintely punished me really hard for being dumb. i need that kind of pain in my life >_>

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, ganon can do that. going from your marth to EMB's and back felt really weird. your approaches were easier to deal with (i could cc jab, or even cc uair)...and you edgeguarding with fsmash instead of dtilt made teching more fun... but i think you could combo better or something. it was really weird though. very different styles.

i think EMB was more patient. and my ganon is better when it counters, rather than when it approaches. but my ganon usually ends up approaching, cuz i can easily get camped.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I suggest a nice serving of tea and other such delicacies as we discuss the merits and demerits of our gameplay on this fine evening.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm commin' with the masses, I'm gonna enjoy the matches, cus you're probably ****ing good and I hope I can stay caught up.

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah, i had only played cf and spacies so im not really used to ganon's defense. if i go to cam's sunday night, u gonna be around to smash that next week?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm commin' with the masses, I'm gonna enjoy the matches, cus you're probably ****ing good and I hope I can stay caught up.
i'm aight. i look forward to seein you though. last time i remember playing you was in hickory. i've definitely cleaned up my game since then.

yeah, i had only played cf and spacies so im not really used to ganon's defense. if i go to cam's sunday night, u gonna be around to smash that next week?
yeah, next week i'll be around, and very bored, at that. exam week is always a boring time for me, since i usually insure that i get the grade i want during the other 18 or so weeks of the semester.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Mr. Chris. Want to come down to my shop when you have all of that free time? I would come to you, but I can't leave my shop unless someone is here to watch it. Ever. If I remember correctly, it's right at a 30 minute drive.

Top Bottom