• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

null55

Smash Master
Lol.... He's over there trying to deal with DR PP while you're a Sheik getting KO'd by a Peach's jabs while she's at 134%. get ****in *****.

null55

Smash Master
lol my falcon is soooo good now.

[lowest u-air on missed tech to immediate moonwalk knee]

[yes it's possible.]

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Yeah seriously DJ.

Edit: Cam, Mike and I would **** you and Twitch with double Falcon.

Fact.
well...yeah. it's 3v2, of course you would.

Lol.... He's over there trying to deal with DR PP while you're a Sheik getting KO'd by a Peach's jabs while she's at 134%. get ****in *****.
who, might i add, knows everything i'm going to do before i even know i'm going to do it.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I can't see Stingers post so I'll just act it out below. The larger the text, the louder.

Hey guys I'm talking about something stupid and pointless in an attempt to get attention from everybody -insert hand gestures here-

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I found out about this cool new internet browser, called Pale Moon.

It's exactly the same as firefox (uses the same addons and everything) except made for windows instead of linux so its 25% faster

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I actually thought you were talking about beer at first alex haha (blue moon's pale ale is called pale moon iirc)

I'm gonna check this thing out

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It's pretty cool. It's basically Firefox with a different name, but faster since it's meant for Windows and not Linux. Totally good for Windows 7, too. But if you have a Mac there's no need to get it since Mac's are Linux based. I like it.

Top Bottom