• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well i'm supposed to be working on a stats project this weekend but I can get out of it if you can get to karnfest.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's all the same problem lol. I'll see what happens.

Also Yay, you should let me come visit sometime soon. More Falco dittos pleaaase.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It doesn't really matter to me lol. My parents would be fine with you coming over.

Last part goes out to everyone.

Umm, either way I'm cool with it though. I just need to do a loooot of Falco dittos(and record them this tiiiiime).

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Shut up Stingers you're too black to come in my car. It is Caucasian, not a ****** car.

And that would be pretty cool. I could see myself get rocked on FoD and maybe figure out why I'm so bad with Falco there. :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
holy **** do I need to call your mom right now and get her to tell you how big and black your fathers **** is

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Find Karn at the next tourney you go to and ask for Fox ditto training.
i need to practice it with someone who's better than me. kevin was 3-stocking me repeatedly in fox dittos.

go to DH for an NPC IRL.
ohhhhhhhhh, i get it. ur funny cam.

@ocean: i'm fairly certain that's not what NPC means...although that would make sense.

null55

Smash Master
omggg it was sooooo funnn thoughhhh. especially when he got mad. i still get a warm feeling in my heart when i think about us ****** his ****.

Top Bottom