• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

DJRome

Smash Hero
he spun this off from...something...i don't remember, but it's not his line.

lol, you don't know if we're going to this yet. you haven't even asked mom and dad yet. :chuckle:
House Season 3 Episode 10: Merry Little Christmas

Cuddy: Well the stitches are healing nicely, there's no sign of infection.

House: [bursts in through the door. Cuddy, Abigail and Maddy (the mother) are startled] Woah. Sorry. Just need her for a tiny moment. Small favour. [Cuddy gives him a look] Pills.

Maddy: Who's the wit?

Cuddy: Doctor. Don't worry, I'll be firing him soon. Wait in my office.

House: Incision looks just big enough for chest tube. Collapsed lung? Someone mistake you for a piñata?

Maddy: Delightful, usually we just get the elf jokes this time of year.

House: No _____ trauma. [Looks at her forearm to find a clear patch of skin where a circle has been marked out in black] Negative PPD. What flavoured dwarfs are you guys?

Maddy: My daughter and I both have cartilage hair hypoplasia; think you can make a pun out of that?

House: Yes, but I don't want to be insensitive. [Turns to Cuddy and indicates at Maddy] She's got a bit of a short fuse hasn't she?

Cuddy: It's a bleb, wait in my office.

House: Bleb's not a diagnosis, it's an evasion.

Cuddy: We'll schedule an MRI to make sure, but a certain number of these cases are idiopathic.

House: Let me translate that into Tolkien for you guys - means Doctor Cuddy's got no idea why your daughter's lung suddenly popped like a balloon.

Maddy: You think you do?

House: Give me her chart, and my pills.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Top Bottom