• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah, but I'm like right on the border and cross into missouri for smash all the time

crews would be really fun if we somehow found the time for it!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
missouri crew would be stacked
and IL crew would be two people
etc

MO VS THE WORLD?
Lol I will bet any amount of money on that.

MO (+Jace Dart Toma) vs Memphis vs AR would be fun I think. The latter two will only have like 4 players though. May just have to do draft crews.
If this happens, I'll be ready for VTS' pocket Zelda this time. :smirk:
;););)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I am giving Fishburne all of my stocks if he'll use Ness with them

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, I mean, I feel like I've gotten a lot better and I'm a much smarter player.

Honestly, I feel like I'm on Terrence's level when I'm playing my best.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
You are pretty good when your on Wretched. You surprised the hell out of me at the 1st Rolla tourney you decided to try singles in.
But then you weren't on at all at the next one and I was so disappoint. So very disappoint.

But anyways:
How about Midwest vs South? Midwest gets MO, IL, KS. South gets AR and TN. And OK if they go.
Hmm... sounds almost fair. The average strength of the AR/TN players are much higher, but we severely outnumber them.
And some our player strengths are higher than our ELO's let on (Yours, Terry's, Zant, Tomacawk...) But we'll see

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You are pretty good when your on Wretched. You surprised the hell out of me at the 1st Rolla tourney you decided to try singles in.
But then you weren't on at all at the next one and I was so disappoint. So very disappoint.
Well I was kinda discouraged when Terrence started killing himself in teams. Then I was upset and I had to play you in singles. I mean, it only takes one bad match to discourage me for the entire tournament, and getting 7 stocked didn't help.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I definitely like the idea of Midwest vs South.

Dibs on recording it!!!

Lets talk strategies in the Springfield Discussion thread.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
What's it gonna be, 5v5? 7v7?

We can put up as many as you guys are willing, but it would probably be more fair to cut it off after a certain point.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dart
Tomocawk
Jace
Me
Ziv
Zantetsu
Cookiemonsta
King Siegfried

Sounds good bro

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Looks like picking based off skill :)

Which also happens to be by elo. What a coincidence ^_^

I wish Sinister was coming. I'd feel a lot better about crews...

:phone:

zZz

Smash Apprentice
I definitely like the idea of Midwest vs South.

Dibs on recording it!!!

Lets talk strategies in the Springfield Discussion thread.
haha dang it! Bert are we going to split up recordings where you do Midwest and I do South???

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
Ben is that you? Haha I dunno if you've been active enough to challenge Ziv/Zantetsu/Brandon/Karl unfortunately.
Idk, Adam, he and I have been training pretty intensely for the last couple weeks, I think we both might have some surprises for you this time around. :bee:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
aight smooth, we usually do crews after the bracket (depends) so you can prove yourself there. otherwise just fight any of the 4 I mentioned in my last post.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
While I agree that Dart is potentially the best Marth, I seriously doubt that winning Pathways makes him so lol. Taj is incredibly beastly though.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pretty sure he was talking about in Elo, in which case Dart would definitely surpass Taj on SSBPD.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Would he, though? I don't know the exact math of it, but Dart has the highest Elo ranking of anyone going to this tournament, and it seems like you don't go up much by beating people already under you.

Edit: Just checked, LOL 2 points? Never mind haha.

Double Edit: Also just noticed that Iori is the number one "Unknown character" player. I think this is highly accurate.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'm not dyslexic and it still took me two weeks to remember the acronym right.

Top Bottom