• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Terral will become the best stripper ever, getting money thrown at him without even taking his clothes off.

Cook

Smash Master
^I think that would actually make him a bad stripper. A good stripper knows how to EARN that ****.

Saffy

Smash Ace
But more money = a bigger turn out though...

But I won't complain. If I can't donate money , what kind of prizes do you guys want? Keychains? Plushies? ????????

Saffy

Smash Ace
Cook goin in. Didn't know you were like that. Terral is a cute guy though, DON'T BLAME YOU.

I 'm going to throw a $100 bill at Terral... I hope he screams.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
But more money = a bigger turn out though...

But I won't complain. If I can't donate money , what kind of prizes do you guys want? Keychains? Plushies? ????????
You're free to donate whatever you want. It's fully up to you, but I'm not completely comfortable with anyone donating a lot of money to the bracket.

Edit: I'm not sure why people are talking about throwing money at me. I'm very confused.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
It's the main thing between guy with metal hair and girl with normal hair. I at least need something there.

Terry

Smash Ace
We should get some teams practice tomorrow, Wretched. I sort of wanna team with you or Tempest next tournament.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
We should get some teams practice tomorrow, Wretched. I sort of wanna team with you or Tempest next tournament.
YAAAAY
We teamed well before anyways.

yo wretched & yes, i didn't even play either of you last time....or ever. so let's play next time
I'm bad, so it won't be worth it. I play a ****ter falcon than everyone+you.
Well, maybe not everyone.

Saffy

Smash Ace
It's okay wretched, I'm the worst melee player ever. I've only played 9 hours or so.

Atleast I'm good at brawl... ;D

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Yes! brought it to my attention that Unity has officially banned Meta Knight, so we'll be adopting that rule and additionally banning IC hand-offs.

Also, no Terr It Up, Terry?

Edit: also, PS2 removed from counter-picks.

Terry

Smash Ace
Yes! brought it to my attention that Unity has officially banned Meta Knight, so we'll be adopting that rule and additionally banning IC hand-offs.

Also, no Terr It Up, Terry?

Edit: also, PS2 removed from counter-picks.
I was hoping to try and get some team synergy with Wretched or team with Nathan again if he wanted since I do pretty well with Nathan. But we didn't get any teams practice in anyways because Roman didn't want to play teams. Lame.

I may just team with you at Pathways and team with Wretched at the Rolla monthly or whatever it is. I don't care too much who I team with. I really just want a teammate that plays often.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I really wanted to play teams with you at least once.
Sorry. I was really off today. I played terribly most of the time. I think I'm going to start practicing tech skill now to compensate for that. It just seemed like nothing would go right, except against Ziv.
Ziv, just so you know, I'm kidding about hating playing against you. I actually don't mind playing your Marth because it makes me pace myself. I hope you got that I was kidding. I really don't like the matchup, is all.
ROMAN DO TOMAHAWK GRABS
DO THEM
NOW.

Terry

Smash Ace
Yea, I don't feel I was playing too well either. I kept missing easy edge guards on roman. I was spacing well in a few games but then I couldn't play for some reason. Like, I'd know he's coming in for a nair and I would miss punishing with my fair because I would mistime or full hop or some nonsense. I blame it on lack of sleep johns.

I guess we'll see if I can play any better next week. I will probably play at Wretched's next Friday.

Thanks for the tacos sucker.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I feel like you and I both get better each time we play eachother. That is why I enjoy playing with you.

Top Bottom