• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yeah I'm not gonna be able to make it to the Big House. I really need to save up some paid time off before the holidays. I don't know for sure yet though. When is it again? 10/22 right?

:phone:

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
**** that. everyone should just go to pathways. it's more fun hanging out with us anyway. besides, is driving all the way to MICHIGAN really worth it? **** no. just wait for the next bteh or some shiz.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol you guys just don't know. hanging out with ppl like KirbyKaze/unknown522/RaynEX/Tink/Kels/Dart/etc. is ridiculously fun

EpicFalcoGuy

Smash Rookie
Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Define skimpy. Alice in wonderland fine? It's a short dress though. I'm extremely picky with length in dresses and shorts
If there was an option to "Like" this, I would have been the first.

More than likely will not be making it to this.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Oh I haven't texted you back because I was playing wifi doubles with MJG. I'll go do that now.
AND CHRIS SHUT UP. I won't dress up now. :|
Yes you are dressing up. I'm not gonna be a ****ty nurse by myself.

Bert, don't you have a girlfriend? And why aren't you coming to this??

Usually those two things are correlated.

Also it'd be super awesome if Brawl bracket doesn't start at 6pm and wasn't for free. I love melee but money's cool too (if I win) and I'd rather at least break even after paying for rides.

kthanks.

Kage sucks.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
You'll have to talk to the Brawl community if you want to start brackets earlier and for money. We have nothing to do with the Brawl bracket, we come for Melee and Melee only.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Someone bring their laptop so brawl brackets can start at like 3 pm atleast. :]

Also please do random doubles in brawl.. I'll give top 2 teams prizes, if there is $2 team entry.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Someone bring their laptop so brawl brackets can start at like 3 pm atleast. :]

Also please do random doubles in brawl.. I'll give top 2 teams prizes, if there is $2 team entry.
I'll bring my laptop. That way I can play Angry Birds while I wait til after 3pm for brawl :grin:

WHAT KIND OF PRIZES SAF

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'll bring my laptop. That way I can play Angry Birds while I wait til after 3pm for brawl :grin:

WHAT KIND OF PRIZES SAF
Idk I could give out Pokemon GBA games. Lol Umm. Pokemon Plushies? IDK.

If you win, I'll give you a giant candy corn. :D

Terry

Smash Ace
Can't wait to take pictures of Chris in a skimpy nurse outfit!

Unfortunately, if we can make it to the big house I'll likely attend that. =[

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yes you are dressing up. I'm not gonna be a ****ty nurse by myself.

Usually those two things are correlated.

Also it'd be super awesome if Brawl bracket doesn't start at 6pm and wasn't for free. I love melee but money's cool too (if I win) and I'd rather at least break even after paying for rides.

kthanks.

Kage sucks.
The problem is that most of the local Brawl crowd doesn't check smashboards, nor do they care to pay to enter bracket. If there is an entry fee, you might end up with a free ticket to Grand Finals.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Can't wait to take pictures of Chris in a skimpy nurse outfit!

Unfortunately, if we can make it to the big house I'll likely attend that. =[

You'll be missing out.

The problem is that most of the local Brawl crowd doesn't check smashboards, nor do they care to pay to enter bracket. If there is an entry fee, you might end up with a free ticket to Grand Finals.

Provided there's enough tv's for melee, we'll make one a brawl setup. they usually bring wiis. There's no real need for an 18 man bracket to have 6 setups...

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Good luck taking the TV's away from the players who brought them. I don't mind allowing my TV to be used for a brawl setup, but it will be used for a Melee setup when a Melee tournament is going on.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Salt.

Also.

Dear Springfield,
If I cannot make it to this ( I won't know until the 6th actually), Please take pictures of ****ty Chris in his nurse outfit. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Saffy

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Bert, don't you have a girlfriend? And why aren't you coming to this??

I was more so referring to the fact that everytime Saffy and I talked on Skype (which was a long time ago, I don't get on there anymore) she would almost always tell me how she ONLY wore short shorts and even in the winter when it was cold, she'd wear shorts. So when I read it, I got a really big smile on my face cuz its funny to me.

And my health is rapidly decreasing. Dialysis is ridiculously hard on the body. The longer I wait for a transplant, the worse I get (please don't let this scare anyone but I want to be brutally honest). Going more than an hour away from my hometown doesn't seem possible anymore.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Salt.

Also.

Dear Springfield,
If I cannot make it to this ( I won't know until the 6th actually), Please take pictures of ****ty Chris in his nurse outfit. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Saffy
Can't wear one if you don't bring it dork.

Who said I was coming??? LOL...ill let you keep your money ;)

Effffff no
Man I'm not afraid of losing to you rofl "dat ain't jash" ;) I just wouldn't want someone to drive 3 hours for a 10 man tourney on their birthday.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Good luck taking the TV's away from the players who brought them. I don't mind allowing my TV to be used for a brawl setup, but it will be used for a Melee setup when a Melee tournament is going on.
It's usually up to the TO, not the player (if there was a venue fee)...Anyway that's pretty selfish and there is absolutely no need to have a 3:1 player:tv ratio especially since melee is faster paced than brawl.

Triple posting like a boss.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I will bring you the nurse outfit what size you wear?
and then we will go walk to Taco Bell or whatever is close so you can show off your legs and body.

Agree with Chris.
Selfish.
Linkz would agree with me that brawl players get treated differently. Don't say it's our fault. Some people cannot bring set-ups like me. I'd bring 2 tv's if I could, but I cannot get them out to the car. My parents don't do everything for me. (LOL right as I typed that my mom came in and yelled at me.)
It's more that some Melee players are being disrespectful to us. Melee is not any better than brawl. Not saying brawl is better but they should be treated equally. I've been very respectful towards melee, donating money and all that even though I do not like the game much.

I'd be happy having 2-3 TV's for brawl if I were attending this. If there are more melee players it's understandable for having more TV's with those set-ups. Ratio's might be a good idea in that way. But having 10 melee set ups to 1 brawl set up is a little sad, it should at least be 8:2 or 7:3.

Sharing is caring. <3

I also realized Missouri is the worst state for brawl. Y?

Edit: Oh and I wanted to say I hope you feel better Ryan. Hopefully you can get a transplant soon. =]

I guess I will wear short shorts then. They aren't skimpy at all.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
And my health is rapidly decreasing. Dialysis is ridiculously hard on the body. The longer I wait for a transplant, the worse I get (please don't let this scare anyone but I want to be brutally honest). Going more than an hour away from my hometown doesn't seem possible anymore.
:(
I understand. Don't strain yourself too hard man.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
At the last Pathways there were 18 entrants for Melee. There were really only 7 for Brawl. There were EXTRA TVs all ****ing night long not being used. If the Brawl players are too goddamned lazy to get up and put their ****ty *** game on it then don't come *****ing in here that you're treated unfairly. I'm sick of hearing about it. I nor any other Melee player is responsible for bringing Brawl setups. I will not voluntarily set up an empty TV with Brawl. DO IT YOURSELF. I will also not force Melee players to bring TVs to be used for the Brawl bracket. Again, there were TVs not even in use at the last Pathways.

At the August pathways, we had a pathetic six entrants for melee. Our bracket didn't even start until TEN PM. BOO HOO. I don't care.

No matter how much crying goes on in here, the priority will ALWAYS be given to the game that has the most entrants. I don't give a **** if 40 Halo players show up next month and bring 30 TVs. They'll get the priority because that's just simply how tournaments are ran.

Saffy

Smash Ace
OMG.

It's not about the TV's I could care less about that, it's about showing some respect to your fellow community and giving back to them. Some of you people need to learn how to do that. You guys make it out like this is war or some ****. This is supposed to be a fun event, smash is supposed to be a community where everyone comes together, no matter which of the games you play. Why can't we help out each other? You guys want nothing to do with us nor could care about people driving 2 hours and not being able to play. It's being extremely selfish. But that's my opinion. WHAT DO I KNOW?

Oh and yes it's the brawl players fault for the little amount of TV's. I know that.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well, Michael's right in that the brawl players just played ffa's all day, even after I told them to use a free tv as another setup. The whole "**** melee/**** brawl" ordeal is pretty worn out though. That was more of a 2008 thing. So...yeah if Terral lets me I'll run brawl.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
You could stop insulting the game they play/how they enjoy spending their time?
The first citeable example of this was in my rage post just minutes ago. But that was after all the Brawl players feelings were hurt. So it must not have anything to do with that. And in all honesty the only complaints are coming from Linkz and Saffy. So maybe I should make it a little more direct.

Linkz and Saffy, what can I do to make you feel like you're treated equally?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Saffy: main issue here is that there are like 1 or 2 Brawl players that are serious. it's kinda hard for us to help when the rest of the brawl players there just want to play FFAs most of the time. talk to them first imo

Top Bottom