• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
good stuff guys:)

vids?summary? lol

this section has been really dead lately
we should all set up a daily meeting time in the xat:p

friday?

izzy24

Smash Ace
MK's that throw out random B moves vs GaW are the ones that don't know the m/u, and I'd agree that they're quite easy to face. But when a MK gets a % lead, and reacts perfectly with upB/ftilt to everything you do, it can be quite demoralizing. It is at those moments I wonder why I play gaw.
nah dawg i play seibrik's MK a lot and he's smart.....i never let MK get the % advantage and if I do I dont approach blindly at him.

Oh and one thing I learned at MLG was the number 1 advice any1 can give some1 during a match: "You're winning!!! stop approaching!!!" LOLOLOLOLOL i think i heard that sentence being screamed every 5 mins throughout the whole event :laugh:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey guys. I'm picking up GW as a main again for MLG because of the stagelist. I started practicing him again yesterday in singles. I'm going to dual main him so for match-ups like MK/Marth/Olimar/Diddy I will just use IC's but for everyone else save like Falco/Pika I will be playing GW and probably pick GW the first match every time because of the stage list.

Should be fun :). I've got some new stuff I've been playing around with, just gimmicky movement tricks. I'm excited :p.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hylian, try D-tilting from above platforms against big characters (specifically on BF). It's ****.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Speaking of replays I finally got everything for my cap card bought, all I need to do is have time to set it up and test it out. But I probably wont be able to test it out till Friday night since I have exams this week and am moving out of my dorm on Thursday night. Kind of excited to start recording my matches so I can learn what I am doing wrong, lawl.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
First tournament playing GW in singles again, I got 5th heh. Lost to Domo's MK 0-2 with GW. I would have gone IC's but my controller broke and I couldn't cg lol. Still got lots of work catching back up to where I was again.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, Soviet!
And nice, Hylian. Sorry about your controller. )':! Good luck and keep at it! Still got a month.

I'm glad there's a handful of us going to Columbus! I'm really excited. I've gotten into WiFi a lot which helps a lot, so I suggest it! And many smashfests! Good luck, guys!

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Went to a tournament this past weekend. Got my first tournament judgment on Anther. Just throwing that out there.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581

I'm glad there's a handful of us going to Columbus! I'm really excited. I've gotten into WiFi a lot which helps a lot, so I suggest it! And many smashfests! Good luck, guys!
I wish I was in the US, not in a country who dosen't care about smashfests. :S

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Lol! Nice, Banhammer!

@over, Aweh! Do you have a group of friends to just play with?
We're generally just trying to start up tons of smashfests for MLG. We had them every so often before but not much at all.. But we all want to play for MLG. So maybe if you just ask your friends and get a place start playing a lot! Plus, summer is coming up!

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Lol! Nice, Banhammer!

@over, Aweh! Do you have a group of friends to just play with?
We're generally just trying to start up tons of smashfests for MLG. We had them every so often before but not much at all.. But we all want to play for MLG. So maybe if you just ask your friends and get a place start playing a lot! Plus, summer is coming up!
might try to play more durring summer, getting some free time now it's kinda hard.
ty for the cheer-ups!

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
hahaha all these kids talking about judging thurzy. I'm pretty greatful to live in the place I do. Anther goes to this one school thats like one minute away from mine. I think he lives pretty close to me to. anyway hows g&w boards doing???? I dont really talk to you guys that much anymore. I've accepted my skill level with game and watch and this game and I kinda give up.

izzy24

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHA just read wat the irc channel says.....is Zac really offering 50$ to beat Dojo? did Dojo go to MLG cause if he did i would have MM him just for that lolololol

§chizm

Smash Lord
First tournament playing GW in singles again, I got 5th heh. Lost to Domo's MK 0-2 with GW. I would have gone IC's but my controller broke and I couldn't cg lol. Still got lots of work catching back up to where I was again.
Yeah Domo 2-0'd my G&W like two matches before he played you.
I also had him in pools. :ohwell:

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I don't think so.. It's in October, right? Or August?

I think since I'm going to Airship I'm going to be only doing one NC tourney.
I thought the airship got cancelled/moved to december. Lolol.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah. It did sadly.

Uhm! Just money and such~ It really depends if my group wants to go, too. And Airship would have taken a lot of money, but MLG NC would be more money. Airship +MLG. I think we want to try around 3 nationals a year, too. We went to Pound 4. Then there's MLG Columbus, and then Showdown (another national) a week after that. I think we're doing MLG Dallas and maybe Apex and of course Airship. But I'll try and go to Raleigh! I keep forgetting when it is, though. :(

Edit: @Kewl, Bringing this from the other topic. Whaa? How old is your sister?

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
9-10? Idk, i forgot. LOL.
My mom's also coming along to MI, I forgot to add that (I was at work, so was kinda rushed xD)

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
never met him, probably never will. S;

its wutever though, i dont really mind because you cant miss something youve never had. xD
and my mom divorced my sisters dad. so hes out of the picture.
basically its just us 3 in a fairly big house in MI. So expect lots of smashfests. xD

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
oh did I tell you guys I got a car!! Its black to, G&W rep. btw I wanted to get a game and watch sticker for it. anyone know were I can find one?

Top Bottom