• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
lol. Who are you btw?
Oh, I don't think we have met yet. The only two tournies I have been two are Best of Michigan 2, and MBZ 2 (? the last one that was held). If im correct you where at Best of Michigan, but I didn't play GnW then.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
oh did I tell you guys I got a car!! Its black to, G&W rep. btw I wanted to get a game and watch sticker for it. anyone know were I can find one?
Congratulations! I'm sure you can get them made online somewhere! I just got my car, too and I totally want to decorate it with Nintendo things.

@Gifts, Glad you play GnW now!

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Nah, sorry man. That's awesome, though, grats. I wonder where you'd get that sorta stuff...
yeah thanks, I need to find that sheeeet.

Oh, I don't think we have met yet. The only two tournies I have been two are Best of Michigan 2, and MBZ 2 (? the last one that was held). If im correct you where at Best of Michigan, but I didn't play GnW then.
I wasnt at MBZ2, but I was BOM2. that tourney sucked. I had such an easy bracket then they changed it and I had to play boxxy first round and some other snake in losers...was really gay.

Congratulations! I'm sure you can get them made online somewhere! I just got my car, too and I totally want to decorate it with Nintendo things.

@Gifts, Glad you play GnW now!
hahaha yayyy for getting our cars at the same time! What type of car is yours? actually we should post a pics of our cars so everyone can see our awesome wheels. Mine is called thesoviet submarine. what did you call yours?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
hahaha yayyy for getting our cars at the same time! What type of car is yours? actually we should post a pics of our cars so everyone can see our awesome wheels. Mine is called thesoviet submarine. what did you call yours?
Mine isn't all that awesome since it's just a starter car. Ung. But it's green. I haven't decide a name for it yet!

Thesoviet Submarine! XD That's really funny. Maybe I should name it TheDaybot. Idk. :(

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Mine isn't all that awesome since it's just a starter car. Ung. But it's green. I haven't decide a name for it yet!

Thesoviet Submarine! XD That's really funny. Maybe I should name it TheDaybot. Idk. :(
I have some bad news...I was at my friends house..and my car started leaking transmission fluid like really bad...so I had to get it towed and it wont get fixed till Monday..My weekend is shot...

EDIT: hahaha today we got TO titles and our cars at the same time. thats pretty weird 0.o. I was typing a reply to you earlier but I was to lazy to finish so I just closed it. basically I said we should post pics of our cars so all the young gnw's can be jealous of our wheels and we should post every update we have on our cars (sticker wise) almost wanna start a new thread called today's and soviet's car watch. But I was also gonna say we should be proud of our awesome cars even if they dont work to great.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I wasnt at MBZ2, but I was BOM2. that tourney sucked. I had such an easy bracket then they changed it and I had to play boxxy first round and some other snake in losers...was really gay.
Yeah, that was my first tournament. My friend and I lost our two doubles games to NoJ/Raffa and Goddy/Boxxy. Then another friend of mine who came with us wasn't feeling well so we took him home after doubles was done.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Whaat? Aweh! Did you get your car used?

XD Soviet! I lol'd! I'll post my picture tomorrow then! Mmhmm. Soviet and Day are too good.
Lol we def are. Yeah I got it used. It's 10 years old.

@gifts that sux man. Noj is to good in doubles

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
im getting these 4 wheels once i move up to MI

Jk. I dont have that kind of money$. especially once i move lol. i'll probably get some used car or something. idk. but i will get some car. lol.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
im getting these 4 wheels once i move up to MI

Jk. I dont have that kind of money$. especially once i move lol. i'll probably get some used car or something. idk. but i will get some car. lol.
lol used cars are pretty expensive here now. You have to hunt for a while

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Today, I haven't seen you at any of Nope's tourneys. What gives?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i got 9th outa 45+ today D:

satisfied xD,

i timed someone out for the first time in a tourney:p

lolVVVV
1: Anti ($215.00) split :metaknight::peach:
2: ADHD ($107.50) split:diddy:
3: Shadow ($43.00):metaknight::warioc:
4: Atomsk ($21.50):metaknight::pikachu2::dedede:
5: Nairo ($10.75):metaknight:
5: Bigm ($10.75):metaknight::snake::wolf:
7: Izumi:metaknight::toonlink:
7: Jtails:metaknight::diddy:
9: Pierce:marth:
9: Doom:metaknight:
9: Penta:gw:
9: Ch33s3:popo::metaknight:
METAKNIGHT

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Really? I think we got our used car for about $1,300.00. But yours look a lot nicer and I bet it's somewhat smoother! XP
haha the fact its sitting in a shop right now after only a week of driving makes your car seem like a better buy

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Today, I haven't seen you at any of Nope's tourneys. What gives?

I meant to try and go to the one the weekend that passed up. But no ride. And I was just extremely busy. :( How was it?

@Penta, Congrats on 9th! You're totally up there! And those are a lot of MKs. o-o;

@Gifts, You do know you also get a lot better from entering tournaments, too! Friendlies people don't take you as serious as much. But entering a tournament people want to try and win, so they'll be more serious and more incline to do their best. So you'll get better!

@Soviet, That's fantastic! Lol! I am buying it! Thanks! Doesn't look like you can get the pink one, though? D':

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond

I meant to try and go to the one the weekend that passed up. But no ride. And I was just extremely busy. :( How was it?
It was weird without Y.b.M. being there, but it was still awesome. Me and Scribz brought guns.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol ya;(
Though a lot the top MKs here don't really know the G&W MU except for the few that have fought either Vinnie or myself(or Dire i guess lol) in tourneys so it's not that bad at all xD.

I'm so behind in my work now because of that tourney lol;(
and on Sunday i just ended up slacking off the entire day T-T..

haaave sooooo much catching up to doT_T
why am i so lazy lol.

totally worth it

edit:also
lol

[/B][/SIZE]
1: Dojo - :metaknight: ($186.00)
2: Dphat - :metaknight: ($93.00)
3: D4bag - :metaknight: ($31.00)
4: Melee1 - :metaknight: :popo:
5: Van Jones - :metaknight: :snake:
5: UTDZac - :metaknight: :gw: :random:
7: Denti - :olimar:
7: FK - :zerosuitsamus:
9: ALSM - :link2: :metaknight:
9: Foursaken - :metaknight:

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
DDD all the way against snake <3

But yeah I will agree that snakes and meta's are the meta game of brawl.
lol I used to go DDD to...you'll see why its a bad idea when you play some good snakes.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I go falco vs snake, but MK vs the marth/snake player in my area. I'd go GaW vs snake, but falco and MK kinda **** snake imo.

Top Bottom