• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh did I tell you all about my results a week or two ago?

Way smaller... 12 people I think, got second, beat Ripple (DK) and HadesBlade (Yoshi) with GW, but lost to Fino (Olimar), which is why I feel that I REALLY need advice on the matchup. Apparently he saved a match of me playing against him, but I don't know if I was using GW at that point. If I was, then I'll post it here and see if you all can help me through video. Otherwise, I just have NO IDEA how to fight against him. I'll read above and see if that helps at all.

:172:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I use chef a lot in my gameplay, but have never really found a way to describe how I utilize it. Today, I was watching my set vs RAIN on youtube, and someone left a comment describing it perfectly.

I use it like how dudley uses his rose taunt in third strike. If you get your opponent in a pressure situation and use just one sausage from chef, often times you force a defensive reaction, and it will most likely be shield. Whether or not that's the best option for them, that's usually what they do. From there I usually try to cover their next most obvious choice (which imo is usually jump OoS, so I usually full hop fair to cover that option). However I don't always do that, and sometimes going in with a smash (if they spot dodge) or a grab (if they stay in shield) can work really well.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My team's partner and I discovered a new-ish technique for a GaW+pika team. I think we're gonna make a whole thread about it because it takes quite a bit of explaining.

It's REALLY helpful if you have a pika teammate (like I am thinking really OP broken bull****).

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Went to two tourneys this weekend. Won both doubles events (go Gdubs). Nined Vinnie twice :p

Got like, four other nine kills lol.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
omg that was so legit.

I saw it though: He DI'd, teched and immediately bucketed

too awesome

edit: Or maybe not because he still had the momentum... I dunno then

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
So I just spent 12 hours washing an airplane. Funny thing: I relieved someone else of the duty so I was actually lucky and only did half the work of everyone else.

So yeah, I totally hate my job.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Lolno. **** that.

US Air Force. I fix communication/navigation **** on planes. Like radars antennas crypto stuff. Part of my job is to help some of the other jobs do dumb **** nobody wants to do. Like washing planes for example.

:phone:

Top Bottom