• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I figured I act like him enough as it is. Plus I tend to end most of my posts with a smile. ^_^

EDIT: Oh and yes... I'm still very much undr the weather so I'm dearly afraid that I won't be able to keep my promise in making up the lessons I owe this weekend. Sorry...

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
A sig is what is currently underneath this post that you're reading. It stands for signature.

kown

Smash Lord
oh and i really dont know why hes leaviing im just assumimg its something only him and sage are allowed to kno together. (gay)
lmao

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
He knows what it is. He's merely trying to form a coherent undrstatement.

On the other hand, I am a sig maker myself having created my current signature in no time at all basically. Alas, I'm no longer a part of this clan.

And hugglebunny, prior to my post I hadn't told anybody anything. The best part about secrets is that there's usually a mystery to be solved. If anyone claims to've known of this secret previously to my announcement, they are either mistaken, lying, or a great deducer of my awesome. If you feel you are capable of deducing my awesome, feel free to figure out why I left. It really isn't that difficult to figure out.

I think I'll make a few really great signatures, post them in here, and directly express my position on Palutena's Army using my signatures for their own purposes. ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
i think someone wants attention lmao. haha jk

can u make me a sig since u ahve failed me three weeks in a row?
Well, I suppose... However I request you provide me a few things.
  1. The Stock - (The picture you want used.)
  2. The Style - (Tell me what you want it to look like.)
  3. Text
  4. Sub Text
  5. Colors
  6. Five Bucks
  7. Border Type
  8. Dimensions
Note, this is an exception. Doing signatures all over the place has become really tiresome over the years and I've resigned from my sig-making duties. Also, I can't promise how awesome it will look.

kown

Smash Lord
stock- u create it something beastly tho. its gotta be above sexy. I like your sigs but since im your last costumer please make it awesome.
the style- sexy
Text- Kown is Own (lmao so cheezy)
Sub text- none i guess
Colors- blue gray black white
five bucks- here u go
border type- i dont undrstand. A rectangle??
dimensions- 4d lol i dont undrstand this either

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
stock- u create it something beastly tho. its gotta be above sexy. I like your sigs but since im your last costumer please make it awesome.
the style- sexy
Text- Kown is Own (lmao so cheezy)
Sub text- none i guess
Colors- blue gray black white
five bucks- here u go
border type- i dont undrstand. A rectangle??
dimensions- 4d lol i dont undrstand this either
/sigh

The stock is the picture you want in the sig. Like Xellos (the purple haired dude) is in my sig. Thing is, I can't get images from my Wii to my computer very easily. Meaning if you want specific image of Pit or something you'll have to provide it yourself. Even if it means gathering one from the internet.

I'm assuming you want a basic border then. Basic looks the nicest anyway.

For Dimensions, I mean the size. Is the size of my current sig ok with you? (This doesn't include the text on the side. lol That was just added later because the quote is fun.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Sorry, but I am leaving this clan also. I joined with no idea what it was about and I'm really not into wifi at all.
Sorry everyone

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
how do i put sigs up?
1.) go to private messages in the top right hand corner
2.) go to the left and click on "edit signature" in the settings section.
3.) edit your sig
4.) be original.:)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
are you trying to insert a picture? if it's on the internet, click the insert image button that looks like a mountain. insert the url address.

edit: clearly not from the internet... umm...idk man. pm someone you know that has a picture and ask how they did it. well, g'night.

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
He knows what it is. He's merely trying to form a coherent undrstatement.

On the other hand, I am a sig maker myself having created my current signature in no time at all basically. Alas, I'm no longer a part of this clan.

And hugglebunny, prior to my post I hadn't told anybody anything. The best part about secrets is that there's usually a mystery to be solved. If anyone claims to've known of this secret previously to my announcement, they are either mistaken, lying, or a great deducer of my awesome. If you feel you are capable of deducing my awesome, feel free to figure out why I left. It really isn't that difficult to figure out.

I think I'll make a few really great signatures, post them in here, and directly express my position on Palutena's Army using my signatures for their own purposes. ^_^
I think you left because you didn't want to play online?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol Nah.

kown, go to www.imageshack.us to upload your pic to the internet. Also try to avoid making multiple posts in a row like that. Use the edit button. ^_^

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
I'll join

1.Kaii

2.Blue(Obviously)

3.Getting wii internet connection next week

4.None(All rules are fine there)

5.Don't have wii internet connection until next week

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I do believe kown would benefit from a crash course in the technical aspects of a forum. ^_^ I will take the job!

Go to www.imageshack.us and click the "browse" button. This button will allow you to search through your computer for your image file. Once you find it, click the "save" button to close the window. Next find and click the "upload" button. Wait for it to be finished and you're be redirected to a new page. On this new page you'll see several text boxes. In each of them their will be a different web address. Find the one that is surrounded by the [/img] tags and copy it. Wander back over to Smashboards and insert that line (paste it) into your post. This same process can be done when your sig is completed.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm clans dont do much for me since im in germany so times are all whack annnnd my internet blows the big ones haha so i think ill jump on the band wagon and quit

all the cool kids are doing it haha

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Unless you intend on joining another clan, and this one asks nothing from you in particular, what's the purpose of leaving the clan tpt?

Clear171

Smash Cadet
Have any of you guys added me? I go on wifi often and noone has been registered on my list. Can you PM me if you added me or don't want to add me. That many friend codes takes up a lot of space.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Undr quit because he is so awesome that he joined/formed his own clan named after himself, tis known as

The UndrGround

chaos 9

Smash Cadet
can i join?

Name: chaos
fc: coming

Picked up pit and loved him. Very fun to play with ats and arrows. I like to spam arrows so shoot me.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Welcome aboard chaos9! I'm currently not a member of this clan so disregard my heartfelt welcome. ^_^

A fine piece of deduction by you though FzeroX. While not an impressive feat you certainly blew the expectations I had from the rest of these insects out of the water. Kudos!

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Is there a conspiracy between the high-skill members to abandon us?

IS ANY PIT PLAYER ON THESE BOARDS CAPABLE OF KEEPING A CLAN TOGETHER???

EDIT: YESS! I finally have wi-fi!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
People don't wanta play on wifi and I dont blame them mine sucks aswell. Ill be honest I was thinking of quiteing but I wove you all do much to start small drama also I have nothing to gain from leaving so ill stay. And I love this clan wars thing I wont be playing in it seeing as ill have info on other clans that would make it one sided and ****y wifi. im typing the clan wars first post up and ill put it in the clan wars thread that our leader made (it was the first of the 2 I saw between you 2) I want you guys to tell me any flaws you see in it so we can have them fixed before I make it the offical rules list. Then Ill make a thread on it so it'll be the first post and all that fun stuff.

Undr I rember you saying you like the idea of a giant game of Risk we dont have room for another clan did you change your mind?

Top Bottom