• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well CF, you see... That, is a secret... Or it would be if FzeroX hadn't blown my cover. Who's to say I won't tell all of my faithful UndrGround clansmen that I must disband my clan so I can continue a future with Palutena's Army?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Ah! NOW that, is a secret...!

However that too can be remedied with a slight bit of deduction. ^_^

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K just making sure that you know I cant let your clan in the clan warz right away also to get to the undrground you click his sigs pix

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yay, the CF main is right! However I for the moment anyway don't feel The UndrGround is interested in participating in something like the "Clan Warz" anyway. I must converse with the clan before making any decisions like that.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Unless you intend on joining another clan, and this one asks nothing from you in particular, what's the purpose of leaving the clan tpt?
oh i dunno cause while this one doesnt ask anything of me it doesnt do anything for me either haha..... plus if another pit clan pops up that turns out to be beneficial to me in some unforeseen way then i should have my options open, i dunno i figure being in the clan is pretty much the exact same as being out of it only this way i get the whole loner rogue thing going... jk jk, but i dunno its kinda like cleaning out your desk of all the stuff that really has no use

oh and sorry for double posting but i dont know how to edit while putting in a quote

Ryazan

Smash Ace
It looks pretty good but I think you should start a new thread for it so people don't have to try to find it.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It looks pretty good but I think you should start a new thread for it so people don't have to try to find it.
I will once people have read over it but I want people to look at it and tell me if they see any flaws in it or can read it ok, I dont wanta make a vid walk through for it but I might have to if people cant undrstand it right.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
okay just PM me when you're ready to play, okay?
alrighty my summer break starts June 12 so after then its all brawl, well and parties, muhaha drinking age in germany is 16, but driving age is 21 :( unless your military dependant like me then its 17:) which is the birthday i have coming up on the 9th. sorry for the random post haha

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I will once people have read over it but I want people to look at it and tell me if they see any flaws in it or can read it ok, I dont wanta make a vid walk through for it but I might have to if people cant undrstand it right.
Like I said, it sounds pretty good, but I really don't trust people not to look at other clans' tactics and maps.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
I haven't dropped by in a while, sorry. Like many others, I have finals at school. My summer starts next thursday, so I'll be on a lot more then.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
hey, sorry i haven't been around much, i don't have finals (middle school doesn't have them) but i have had a serious project, that has taken all of my time. My school gets out, in about a week and like a day, so i will be on more then

Clear171

Smash Cadet
I am regretfully here to inform you that as of this date I am resigning from this clan. I enjoyed my moments where i filled virtual space and haven't played with any of you, but this forum has grown tiresome. Perhaps sometime in the future, I will augish at the realization of all I have given up by leaving this clan, but I will endure. I believe it is in the best interest for both myself and the rest of the clan If I leave as soon as possible. Please try to remain strong, I amm confident you all have the strength to endure this loss. Besides, I'd rather lurk at fun forums, you guys are tedious and torpid.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
miss you clear I really did love seeing your avatar.

I know but we have to trust people nothing we can do about that so we'll just get by

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You could... Make your own forum at InvisionFree and have it set up so only members can view...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
so sorry for the double post (wanted to get people to see) are we an inactive clan now or what i use to see people post in here every day now its sad?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
The people you used to see post everyday are no longer members it would seem.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
good because i dont wanta kick my own clan from the wars if we are inactive

K so not alot of activity here anymore it makes me sad, and I dont wanta but know talk about the war, picking people spot any of that so I may have to kick us from the war if we dont get things going. i dont even know how many people we have that can be on our wifi team.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
can someone give me a summary what has happened in last week or so cause i dont wanna read like 20 pages i just reda 15 pages of kowns thread it toook me like 15 minutes.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Wait...something just occurred to me...

How are we going to arrange for the fighters in each clan to be able to play the fighters in every other clan? Make them add all the FCs? That would be VERY tedious.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
What you need is one person to have both fighters FCs.

This way there will only be a few ppl you need to add, the hosters and there would only be like 10 of those.

This way both ppl join the hoster, who has the proper rules setup. Then the hoster suicides, and can now spectate and verify the match outcome.

Top Bottom