• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
What you need is one person to have both fighters FCs.

This way there will only be a few ppl you need to add, the hosters and there would only be like 10 of those.

This way both ppl join the hoster, who has the proper rules setup. Then the hoster suicides, and can now spectate and verify the match outcome.
I like it but that could add more lag into an already expected laggy game, it might be easier to just have each person add the other i dont think many people have 64 or anywhere close to that in there fc list yet, then delete them either after the fight or just keep them on the more codes a person has more play they can do with others and they might even fight them again. What do you guys say as a hole? I like both ideas.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I don't see how one more person in a match will increase the lag enough to make a difference. Plus FzeroX's idea would save a lot of time.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
it would save time but the lag would go more then you think the host because he is hosting would have to have very little lag then maby. But we have crazy lag with just 2 people and the host would still be reciving the info just like the other there for making it so he adds to the lag. say i had a good signal then played with you thats UT to IL kinda far as is then say kown is our host that means the signal would still need to go to TX as well, and thats farly close comparied to how far some of it could be say we had sage moon in this instead of me thats up to WA across to IL then down to TX then back up to WA. where as 2 people its back and forth

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
The two combatants have Blue or Green Orbs and the witness/judge has a red one. Bleh.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Kown...what are you talking about?

And I REALLY think that even if the matches have some more lag, the whole process will be much cleaner than if everyone got everyone else's code.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Online? You mean online here right? Not on Wifi.

Anyway I think adding another person isn't a big deal because Wifi matches aren't a test of anything but spamming anyway.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Alright, this is important!!! I'm sure that CorruptFate has told you this, but I need 5 people that are willing to fight in the Clan Warz over WiFi. Please, get your names to me ASAP. If you could, I need a few stand-ins also. Make sure that you PM me! We want to win, right?!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
As I have said many times before my wifi sucks and i wont be fighting for this clan and because I will not be able to help with info on what each clan is doing or ideas because I will have insider info. I am sad to say I will be leaving the clan as to help keep things fair (not forward air) for everyone.

Jiikuru

Smash Rookie
Icystrider [Icy I'm called, but.... Icystrider officially (if you'd be so kind) (^_^) ]
Black
Glenside, Pennsylvania
Work as a team and stand together
Brawl FC: 1977-0558-3111

P.S: You'll definitely see me contributing! Glad to be on the team (here to help and fight [in the good way]) (/_^)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'll surely be rejoining the clan when our points of interest cross paths again.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
^Yes he did. CorruptFate, just an idea, but couldn't you just put the honor system in place? you already sort of did that with the "Don't look at the opponents first page" rule. I mean, you can't force us to do that, but we all will. Hopefully...

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
New members list is up. If you are on, but aren't supposed to be, let me know. If you aren't on, but supposed to, then, again, let me know. To all the newcomers, if you are a WiFi person and would like to join a massive online risk game in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, then let me know!!! Please use PM's, though.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I really must admit though that the concept of The Clan Wars is very appealing. I just dislike Wifi... It's a shame we can manage to do this a different way.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
^Yes he did. CorruptFate, just an idea, but couldn't you just put the honor system in place? you already sort of did that with the "Don't look at the opponents first page" rule. I mean, you can't force us to do that, but we all will. Hopefully...
Sorry half the reason I left is I thought you were the one who made the spam good or bad thread that kinda pissed every1 off (i get your 2 names mixed up lol) but on the up side with the new social groups system we dont even need that old honor system in. But in truth the only way fro me to remain completly unbais is to stay out of the clan. I wouldn't be able to give ideas because i would know to much about what they are planning or doing. idea! or if our clan pmed me our move first every week then i wouln't know what they are doing or where to go based on it.

undr: I know it would be sweet to bad though

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
I really must admit though that the concept of The Clan Wars is very appealing. I just dislike Wifi... It's a shame we can manage to do this a different way.
Waaaiiit a second. "It's a shame we can manage to do this a different way." What do you mean we CAN do it a different way?

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Sorry half the reason I left is I thought you were the one who made the spam good or bad thread that kinda pissed every1 off (i get your 2 names mixed up lol) but on the up side with the new social groups system we dont even need that old honor system in. But in truth the only way fro me to remain completly unbais is to stay out of the clan. I wouldn't be able to give ideas because i would know to much about what they are planning or doing. idea! or if our clan pmed me our move first every week then i wouln't know what they are doing or where to go based on it.

undr: I know it would be sweet to bad though
What do you mean the "spam good or bad thread"? I didn't make any other threads.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Cj.Shark, ShArK, white, 5412-9830-4784
i play Online all the time! im in a wifi clan though but i dont think that interferes with the pit army now does it? :)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I apologize Leonhart, that was indeed a typo on my part. Allow me to correct myself. "...it's a shame was can't manage..."

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
cj.Shark, you're in. UndrDog, that's fine... CorruptFate, I actually haven't seen that, but okay.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
hey just got out of school, haven't been on in a while,
any updates on clan wars
Not sure when you last read so here is the break down:

-Lots of people left the clan, (me too to make if fair)

Clan warz still getting set up i need every clan to have there spot on the map picked out by the end of the month, And there 5 players soon after that.

link to clan discussion: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171727

Link to clan leaders discussion: http://smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=60

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!:
If anyone at all would like to participate in the clan warz, then PLEASE, get that message to me somehow!!! CorruptFate'll have to take us out if we don't get enough people. If you don't know what the Clan Warz are, then check out the two links that CorruptFate posted up above. MysteryFox, i got you down.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
Here's my info:

Name: Xigbar
In game name: Xig
Color: Golden
Friend Code: 5198-2422-8201

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
That's at least four right? Comprise a list of those participating from Palutena's Army. ^_^

Top Bottom