• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, updated member list on first post. Some of you I'm missing information. If you could get that to me, then great. We currently have three people that are interested in the clan warz. We need a minnimum of two more to qualify.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Because we both left the clan and you post in here more then I do.

I left to make things even for every clan; My wifi sucks so hard that it would take undr down a few pegs, and i wouldn't be able to help say were we should attack and what not because each clan will be pming me there moves each week.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
Can i join

Mac, Black, 1719-2857-0471

I can try to find some dual meets on the online brawl community...

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Hey, it looks like you guys need a forum, so I would like to make you an offer. I can give you a free phpbb 3.0.1 forum at http://your clan name.supersmashbc.com. This is a great place to be because Super Smash BC is the home of several other large clans and will be a great place to get involved in clan wars, clan tournaments, and clan rankings. Its a great way to interact with many other clans. If you are interested come to http://SuperSmashBC.com and talk to Smash King. He will get you set up.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Clan Warz

So I know that this clan didn't make it into my clan warz do to inactivity but because so many of you helped and tried to make it as good as we can if you any1 wants to view it go to the social group "Clan Warz" to see what clans are doing in it. Also here is a copy of the clan Warz map for the starting round.

istudying

Smash Lord
To start it off, here's my info:
1. studying
2. black
3. Almere , Flevoland , Holland
4. No flaming or making fun of other people based on knowledge, posts, or skill.
5. None

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
istudying, just to point it out, no flaming is already a rule.

hey, has nobody been here latelly, PA's 2 seems like a barren wasteland.

EDIT:

where is everyone, this is like the longest anyone has gone w/out posting!?!?!?!?

Top Bottom