• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
No, no, no. Ryazan is absolutely correct! Well, almost. Let me make a few corrections...

That's no problem for Undr. Now he'll simply cause trouble by trolling about how there's no ranks. And then we'll reestablish ranks and he'll troll about how low he is. And then we'll make him the leader and he'll troll about how he's only the leader because he trolls so much. And then Leonhart will get fed up, force Undr to play on wfi and own his nostrils until his Wii a'splodes. And then Leonhart will be the leader again and Undr will troll because he will be unable to stop trolling.

Seriously though, I'm only messing around with you all. I'm no good on Wifi and that's the main focus of clans. I was just trying to figure out the kinks in the point/rank system while having some fun in the process. ^_^

EDIT: Seriously though, other then the clan war I don't see us being incredibly active as for as wifi clan activity. So why not have a storyline!? I'll be the Mysterious Priest! Sagemoon can be the Big Cheese while Kupo will be our official WoI main. I can have a dramatic falling out and start maining Cubone for awhile until ChokE comes and has a heart-to-heart with me as we put our past transgressions beyond the bridge. All along however Kown is plotting an to kill Ryanarius because there are too many Ry/Rhy names in the Pit forums. Ryazan, the Bell Hop, gets wind of this, so Kown pushes him down an elevator shaft. Every day he has to freebase Glade PlugIns and dump the powder into the elevator shaft to keep Ryazan from stinking up the place.

Will Leonhart be able to unearth Kown's madness before it's too late!?
Will Kupo find another WoI attribute!?
Will Undr continue to spam the Clan Thread!?

To learn the answers to these tantalizing questions you'll have to... listen up because here they are!

No
Yes
Oh yes!

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Undr, you have some issues...but your posts are ****ing hillarious!!! lol As for my skill with Pit, I'm decent, ie. I can go through Classic mode or SSE on extreme with little difficulty, but I'm not so good that I can easily kill three Lv. 9's that are on a team against me. I can, but I'd have some issues...

For the record, I have absolutly NO problems with you spamming up this thread. Just make it funny!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Cool. But ChokE is still the worst Pit. Like ever. He once tried to play with a television remote and started to john when he finally realized their were no batteries in it.

True Story.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
No, no, no. Ryazan is absolutely correct! Well, almost. Let me make a few corrections...

Seriously though, I'm only messing around with you all. I'm no good on Wifi and that's the main focus of clans. I was just trying to figure out the kinks in the point/rank system while having some fun in the process. ^_^

EDIT: Seriously though, other then the clan war I don't see us being incredibly active as for as wifi clan activity. So why not have a storyline!? I'll be the Mysterious Priest! Sagemoon can be the Big Cheese while Kupo will be our official WoI main. I can have a dramatic falling out and start maining Cubone for awhile until ChokE comes and has a heart-to-heart with me as we put our past transgressions beyond the bridge. All along however Kown is plotting an to kill Ryanarius because there are too many Ry/Rhy names in the Pit forums. Ryazan, the Bell Hop, gets wind of this, so Kown pushes him down an elevator shaft. Every day he has to freebase Glade PlugIns and dump the powder into the elevator shaft to keep Ryazan from stinking up the place.

Will Leonhart be able to unearth Kown's madness before it's too late!?
Will Kupo find another WoI attribute!?
Will Undr continue to spam the Clan Thread!?

To learn the answers to these tantalizing questions you'll have to... listen up because here they are!

No
Yes
Oh yes!

Yes, Undr will continue to spam the clan thread...
next time on Palutena's Army 2!!!!!

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Next time on Palutena's Army 2: THE ATTACK OF THE ZOMBIE BELLHOP AND HIS (WHATEVER BELLHOPS USUALLY HAVE) OF DOOM!

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Cool. But ChokE is still the worst Pit. Like ever. He once tried to play with a television remote and started to john when he finally realized their were no batteries in it.

True Story.
how can you play with no batteries.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Woot got my new lap top 4 gig ram, 320 gig hard drive and more I love this thing!!!!!!
I can record matches now!!!!
On this rankings we all know undr and kupo have been the biggest help to the pit comunity they should be leaders or at least very high up.

I lost the paper on the clan wars so ill right up a new one and post it how many do we have that could be on wifi for clan wars

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol But I can't fight on Wifi to save my life. And besides, we all know what you're up to CorruptFate... Or should I say... CF!!!! That's right, you're actually a Captain Falcon main.

Sadly you're not needed here. What we need though is a Rebecca Chambers main to take out Ryazan. That and a Jill Sammich.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
:laugh:Your a B**** somtimes Undr:laugh:

I cant play C Falcon to save my life I would never play as a half *** bounty hunter who races for some reason to catch people

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
I know, whatsup Undr, no new matches on youtube. no arrow chasing, swamming, blah blah blah nada

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Nope, you're CF now. Deal with it. >_>

And nah, I've been sick lately and have had nothing better to do. ^_^

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I hate to interrupt what is, I'm sure, an intelligent and spam-free conversation, but where is all the discussion on Clan Wars going on? A couple clan members are curious.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
how can you play with no batteries.
lol win yehy undr u chnaged ur kinda how do i put this um weird? no what a really long word that will confuze u all for weird these will have to do odd, bizarre, peculiar, uncanny, eerie, creepy, unusual

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I hate to interrupt what is, I'm sure, an intelligent and spam-free conversation, but where is all the discussion on Clan Wars going on? A couple clan members are curious.
I'm pretty sure we were supposed to set up a thread in the tournaments forum, but no one has gotten around to it yet. I probably will if CF or Leonhart don't get around to it.

EDIT: I have just set up the thread for what is hereby known as the "Subspace Clan War". The thread is in the tournament listings forum. I have PMed CF to post all the necessary information. No one is allowed to post there until this post is up. Once it is up, I will post the link in the threads of all the participating clans. I will also PM the link to the clan leaders.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
:laugh::laugh:You two make me laugh we dont even have it all set yet and you guys are fighting over who gets to make my idea LOL JK ill put it up in one of the two when we are almost ready to start, I lost the paper at school so it will take some more time but ill get it done i've been busy with girl friend, school ending this week, new comp, my friends and I getting the stuff for vids on my new comp, so i've been kinda burned out just give me a few days to catch up. Im not going to graduation so i can do it then and before I get spam about it Yes i did graduate I just dont wanta pay money to stand there for 2 hours and give them the cap and what not back.

So on clan stuff:
-what clans have how many that can get on wifi with little to 0 lag in the us canada, preferable? that way we know how many to put the cap on for people on each team.

how do we want stage stuff to work? Deffending team picks a stage each time, you collect stages by what markers you own, each marker has its own stage choosen be what the terrain look like around it?

Once we get this down ill post the stuff I lost and with this bad *** comp I can/will try to make a vid walk through of what to do and how to play the Clan Warz so it less confusing then reading my babble.

Also I sent the pm before coming and making this post so keep that in mind Rayzan

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
You know my opinion on what should be done with stages.

It's cool to see this still going. I've seen too many projects like this get started on momentum, and run out of steam before anything is done. Hope this all works out well.

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Bump, yea guys, some1 else is making a clan war also. That might affect what is going on here.

KingK

Smash Apprentice
Required Info:

1. KingK
2. Doesn't matter.... white, blue, or black I guess.
3. New Hampshire, United States
4. No whining. :p
5. 5155-2790-8255

Cheers

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Due to a temporary conflict of interest, I believe it would be in my best interest to forgo any complications. To alleviate said "complications" I'm afraid I'll have to part ways with this clan. At least for the time being. ^_^

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Alright Undr, I'm sad to see you go, but good luck. If you ever get theurge though, please spam this thread to keep the legacy of Undr alive!

Ryazan

Smash Ace
If all these people are seriously leaving, we're losing too many people.

And the other clan war won't conflict with ours because only a few clans are in ours.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
why undr, why must you leave us?!?

too many people are leaving

we got to recruit new people for clan wars...
or, how many people are going to fight in the clan wars for us?

Top Bottom