• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Sorry guys but im playing wolf now. So you can cross me off the list if youd like and if any of you need to train against a wolf ill gladly help. This clan was pretty good too but I cant resist wolfs wolfishness.
TRAAAAAAAAAAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!

Just kidding. But seriously, if it turns out that Wolf is lower-tier, I will laugh at you so hard. (I know, I know, tires don exits, blah blah, i'll laugh anyway.)

Smashbro, accounting for secondaries would over-complicate things. I see no point in playing as your ally's character, because that's what your ally is for. The whole point of fighting in a clan war is that you fight as the character of your clan.

Leonhart, I think we should have a private forum for the clan. Either you can make it or I'll make it and give you the admin account info.

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
I don't think we have 15 fighters represent.
Right now I have a problem of finding a Wii to play on, so I can't really play on wifi.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I have a question. What if a second Pit clan wishes to participate? Would this be allowed?

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, a second Pit clan could participate. Ryazan, I think I have to talk to the administrators about a private forum, but I will do that. If someone could give me an up-to-date list of what clans are participating in the wars than that would be great. I am updating the first post now.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
hey, srry i havn't been here for a while (on a trip in Arizona:))
but, i would like to participate in the clan war, but can you tell me when it is?

Also, for my fc name, its buni not bunni.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Okay, sorry if I messed up your name. The clan wars will probably be over the summer. For the whole clan, I thought of a great new rankings system, and I'll put it into action once I'm done with it.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, it will be fair and have next to nothing to do with how good you are.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Nem Member List. It is completely up-to-date, so if you see a problem, tell me. The number next to your name is your Clan Score. I posted a new thread on "Tournament Discussions". It is called "Clan Wars tournament" and it will be for discussing the clan wars. If everyone who invited another clan to join the wars could, I would like you guys to tell the clans about the new thread. It is NOT for talking tactics, just for saying like, "Palutena's Army 2 is attacking you guys Green Trunder!" stuff like that.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Undr for now we are full on clans that are in due to the size of the map and difficultiy in getting it together we have caped with 6.

Sorry about not having that thing up yet I left the papers at school so Ill grab them tuesday and get it up then if I can.

to who ever said I guess this is the offical clan wars talk thing Ill have a clan wars thread up once we get some of the kinks worked out.

I like the idea of set stages for each place ill look at the map and find out how to decide what stages go where

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Yea I still have the whole < 15 active members thing going on. You need to figure out how things are going to work. The way things were originally explained have changed to the way things are explained now and it may not be possible for me to collect enough members.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Sagemoon!!! Why??? Well, good luck with whatever you do. CorruptFate, I already made an official thread for the clan wars. It's under "Tournament Discussion". It's called "clan wars tournament" I think.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, I was going to drop from this clan and make my own clan made-up of very few people. lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Because all the greatest groups are made up of four people! TMNT!? StarFox!? StarWolf!! Come on! >_> On that note, ever notice how StarFox's team and TMNT's team are similar? Leader, Hot Headed Guy with Brooklin Accent, Smart Guy, Misc. Guy.

I want that. >_>

EDIT: This was just a joke. ...maybe.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Chill Kotah. We didn't just have 2 people. We are still a great clan. And I never noticed that Undr...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Anyway, explain to me how this point system works. What does the 22 stand for next to my name and how can I increase it so I can look down on all of you peons? ^_^

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Well, the number is your "Clan Points". You get 1 point for each post on this thread, and when I would have said, "You get a promotion" you get a 3 or 5 point boost. When you get to a certain point total, ie. Generals: Min 100. That means that to be a General, you have to have 100 points. Call it experience. That doesn't mean you can post for no reason. I will read all of the posts and will know if you're just trying to raise you score. So don't get any ideas. lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Oh. Well I've been posting for no reason without having known that. So skill and contribution to the Pit community means nothing? =(

kown

Smash Lord
Undr ive come to realize that ur never going to give me my lesson. haha well maybe ill c u at a tourney or something

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
No, skill as Pit counts toward your score. If you win or do well in a tourney as Pit, you get points. Just tell me

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if you're asking me or Kown, but I haven't seen all of our member's vids. But I know that Kupo15, Eternal phoenix Fire, and Kown are especiall good.

Top Bottom