• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

nublet06

Smash Lord
yeah you and the young link...ur bro i think? yeah that was fun.

yeah i dont know where we were gonna play friday.....but emericans house is pretty much the coolest place to smash. if not.....my house or sos. depends on who wants to play.

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
pobbler is pie and cobbler together in a unity of love:) (i started that so tell everyone lol )

nublet that **** was funny cuz yall was kickin our *** but i was laughin becuz u made us look noobish ( which we are when it comes to advance stuff)

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol you guys arent that bad. im lucky enough to have really good players to play with all of the time. you prolly dont get to play as much as me....if you did....im sure you would be just as good. link is kind of risky tho.

sheik
fox
falco
falcon

^^^they all kind of **** link......and they are pretty the only characters people actually play in tournies. and i think i was playing a lot of fox and waveshining and stuff. so i was being mean. lol sorry. anyway.......hope to play with you on friday.....contact me on aim if you need a ride or something....cause ill prolly go to the east to pick up sos or something anyway. kate

Kanae

Smash Cadet
opportunity

dude omg yes im intrested lol i really need a job i barely have enough to pay for car insurance *crysz like a poor noob*
Alright man sounds good, look for my post on "melee discussion" or "Meet & Greet" it's topic name is $$$$NEED EXTRA INCOME$$$$

Be sure to PM or call me so I can get your contact info.

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
people been tellin me i shouldnt use link *cough cough s.o.s cough cough lol* but link been my boy before i knew about all this advance stuff so ima stick with him do or die, most likely die lol :p. i dont have aim but call me at 323-314-5007 when u get out here and we can roll to wherever we playin at.

Kanae

Smash Cadet
This also goes for anyone else in need of extra income, spread the word my friends and I'll be sure to help you out. d(*^_^*)b

Kanae

Smash Cadet
Heading to Palmdale

I'll be in Palmdale on Thursday so maybe we can set something up, probably smash a bit as well. ^_^

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
good god, so many randomers... its confusing but cool.
LOL @ the word randomers gg brett lolz but yea im good on going to play at sos house i dont feel like being killed by his dog aka man beast lol ^_~ bretts house is too good haha he has the extra movie channels ^^

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
LOL @ the word randomers gg brett lolz but yea im good on going to play at sos house i dont feel like being killed by his dog aka man beast lol ^_~ bretts house is too good haha he has the extra movie channels ^^

dude precious is like the nicest dog... hehehe :p

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
it will, yea brett we gotta watch some gay *** movie that doesnt make any sense dude lol

dude225

Smash Apprentice
lol, i would love too, but seeing as today is over...

i have school, and work so, if i ever want to smash, i have to know like a day or two in advance...

but thank the lord, i am going to smash tomorrow, for like 6 hours!!! yay!!!

emerican

Smash Ace
np... thanks to everyone for leaving a big ***** mess for me to clean! GG!!

nah it was too goodz. thanks to everyone who showed up.. special thanks to mackey, manny, and travis for bringing tv's (even tho they dont go on smashboards and prolly wont read this.)

everyone is too goodz... we had a lot of talent packed into that room.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha yea thanks for invitin me brett and it was cool too meet boa and teba too there too good lolz ^^

petoo0

Smash Ace
goos dtuff guys. keep repin pdale. i expect to see vids chetzor of everything that went done. i have a tourney at berkeley today so maybe there wil be recording. have fun at the biweeklie guys dont **** ken to bad. ^-^>D

Top Bottom