• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
poor brett he is getting owned and having everything at his house. someone else stop being a bum an ddo it at there house.
ive invited every1 to my place but everyone is afraid of precious so no one wants to come except like creepy :p dam cowards lol

emerican

Smash Ace
yeah.. and 5 people crammed into your tiny *** room with your girlfriend and your mini TV is soooo much fun!.... i'll pass. precious takes 1 look at me and instantly thinks "**** yeah... lunch time"

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yeah.. and 5 people crammed into your tiny *** room with your girlfriend and your mini TV is soooo much fun!.... i'll pass. precious takes 1 look at me and instantly thinks "**** yeah... lunch time"
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd good game...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
im getting a bigger tv >.> precious = nice dog :p if you have food to give her >.<

petoo0

Smash Ace
ok let us know the time and place and we'll b there:grin:
yeah, it will most likely be during thanksgivng break, that friday, or if can't make it down for then, it will def. be throughout the xmas break.

petoo's house = gosu
lol. yea me brett chet and chad have had some pretty fun times at my house. me alan and vince have also done some pretty crazy things to smash at my house ahaha.

petoo0

Smash Ace
lol at steve. hes noob. lol no falo for chad. geez im behind on this shiz. yea your right i doubt adam takes it seriosuly at all. womp womp. w/e, we'll see what happens. hey i think i might have a chance to stop at the berkeley bieekly and record some matches. if i do ill send those over to you via something.

umm i dont know creepy. its not that you have to beat someone.

emerican

Smash Ace
yo creepy, dont trip dude.. we've only played with you 2 times and you've gotten exponentially better every time.. basically, if you play smash, you live in palmdale, and you're not an *******.. then ur in the crew.

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
i feel yah Petto0 and Emerican thx for the encouragement:) , hay sos im goin to the tourney so u can roll fo sho if u want. i might have room for 1 more, anybody interested?

petoo0

Smash Ace
yo creepy, dont trip dude.. we've only played with you 2 times and you've gotten exponentially better every time.. basically, if you play smash, you live in palmdale, and you're not an *******.. then ur in the crew.
ya exactly creepy. only time i played with was at mike's house that one time, and we only played for a bit, so no worries.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hey! everyone forgets about mikeHAZE :[...i like there too!

kinda. but there's no BURBANK crew, becuase, yeah..

i dont know where im going with this.

emerican

Smash Ace
dont beat around the bush mike.. you know you want a picture on there too...

too badz, needa be a full time palmdalian.. and yes, i just made that word up.

emerican

Smash Ace
haha.. jizzanator is teh pwnage.. dunno whatchu talkin bout.. hes the falco that came with us to your house that one day, he switched mains to peach.

Top Bottom