• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
there was a tourney out here yesterday :p, go to allisbrawl.com and u can find out about all the tourneys and the whole AV smash scene, we having another local tourney this comin up sat.

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
Some of us still can play melee =)

and well gladly play u but the tournaments out here are all brawl =) There is one this coming saturday Sept 20th in Palmdale... we have about 50+ ppl coming o_O haha Look up Palmdale Bi weeklies in AllisBrawl if u wanna come down =P

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I apologize for reviving such an old thread, but I am quite serious on this.

I am a Mario/Peach main who plays Melee and lives lives in Littlerock looking for opponents to meet in the nearby area.

in other words, I need to know if anyone in the area either is seeking battle or planning on doing a local tournament.

it's stated the best way for me to improve my game is to fight people with more experience, and as such, I request battles with anyone in the nearby area.

once again, sorry for the necro.

Top Bottom