• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
mikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke the hazzzzzzeeee your fox is so good we should like fuse and become the almisty S.O.S. TEH HAZEEEEEEEE!!! and our fox and pichu would be unstopable :p

note im not even kidding :p

fox + pichu= ****

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
petoo0 i dont get it :confused: if u could put that in 3rd grade english i would really appreciate it:p

s.o.s what happend wit the tourneys? did u go to any of them?
naw i ended up getting sick and vomiting anything i ate or drank... luckily im feleing better now :p but i was pretty pissed since i lost out on free money at ucsb to say the least >.<

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i regret to inform every1 but im taking a mini break from smash for a lil while (probly like 2-3 weeks) due 2 everyday life anywayz no 1 cares so eh :p

nublet06

Smash Lord
me, brett, vince, steve, and chad are all going to the next bi weekly. those of us that go to AVC are gonna try to represent at the college crew battles. peters friend will who goes to avc is going and is gonna help us rep avc since he goes there. maybe u can get a ride with him. out car is full tho :(

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
sos i thought u was on break thats why i havent called u to play smash:laugh: ima b goin to AVC in feb so..... yeh;) .... yall goin this weekend to bi-weekly?

ps: I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!, CAN I GET A HIP HIP HOORRAAYYY!!!!:chuckle:

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
me, brett, vince, steve, and chad are all going to the next bi weekly. those of us that go to AVC are gonna try to represent at the college crew battles. peters friend will who goes to avc is going and is gonna help us rep avc since he goes there. maybe u can get a ride with him. out car is full tho :(
is there anyway he could take me? ill pay gas$$$ id like to go to >.>

yo sos... i heard lvl 9 ganondorf was talkin ****... you guys should money match.
i dunno man lv9 ganon is to pro... he taught me how to play smash i dont think i could ever beat him X_X

sos i thought u was on break thats why i havent called u to play smash:laugh: ima b goin to AVC in feb so..... yeh;) .... yall goin this weekend to bi-weekly?

ps: I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!, CAN I GET A HIP HIP HOORRAAYYY!!!!:chuckle:

yeah i was on a break but im having smash withdraws so eh and u got a job man sweet. im applying for walmart and lowes but so far no luck >.<

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i work at wal-mart from 10pm to 7am, graveshift is so much fun, we got a bomb threat today and went home with pay:chuckle:
i guess i sould bomb threat wal mart more often hehehe

also check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWydHp7FC8

gameplay of ssbb
it looks gay cuz the new samus is the new sheik and i dont think falco is in it so thats 2 characters of mine down the drain >.<

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i might be down to play tonight...if i come up there, who can play.

and not at my house?
your always welcome at my house mike teh haze :p

i know i kid around sometimes and im a jerk but i dont mean it i actually think ur a really awesome guy to go out of their way to make a tourney for the game that we all love :) which = your always welcome to smash at my place yo

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lolz, dont trip.

gay. my dad flaked out on me.

one of these weekends, maybe next week, smashfest at my house, including birthday cake.

17 on monday :]

emerican

Smash Ace
heh.. maybe man, right now im smashed with a 4 page essay due on wednesday.. 4 page essay, and 10 page essay due on thursday.. so i cant smash, much less even look at a gamecube right now.

Top Bottom