• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

dude225

Smash Apprentice
lol, i couldnt find it... but thanks for the constuctive critism...

p.s. did u know i hate you????? lol, j/k

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
hay nublet u shoulda came the tourney was to fun, i think i had more fun playin friendlies though lol, me and E held it down on friendly doubles for like 30 min:chuckle:

petoo0

Smash Ace
haha. sound slike this shz was a lot of fun. i played at the berkeley biweekly and only lost a few matches the entire night so it was good up hear too. LOL at this samus player whos name is hugo...makes me laugh out loud.

emerican

Smash Ace
ehhhhhhh.. kens having another biweekly THIS comming saturday.. but i most likely wont go cause i got stuff planned for late friday night.. so maybe satuday afternoon, or sunday.. idk. and wtf, its only monday. lol

emerican

Smash Ace
is sos playing with his mind powers or what? cause i have his controller.... and creepy, 1 of 2 things will happen if you play with sos every day. 1. you'll quit smash from frustration. 2. you'll be gosu and be the unstoppable Link.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
cool, but if i came over everyday you'll get tired of woopin my *** lol :psycho:

not true lol u will eventually start to get better day by day :p

is sos playing with his mind powers or what? cause i have his controller.... and creepy, 1 of 2 things will happen if you play with sos every day. 1. you'll quit smash from frustration. 2. you'll be gosu and be the unstoppable Link.

yes i am so PRO that i can play smash with my mind... i especially pwn with ness without a controller :p
also i need my controller back lol i dont like using my mind it hurtz >.>

Top Bottom