• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

emerican

Smash Ace
hehe, im down to play hugo.

i tried instant messaging you, but yeah... no reply.
if you wanna come down, aesis will be here, along with myself, ROFL luigi, SOS, and possibly vincus.. but hes on **** mode due to school right now.

nublet06

Smash Lord
nothing really happens suring the week around here. but friday, satruday, sunday are almost always free for me and emerican to smash. and S.O.S is a bum who doesnt do anything....so he can prolly smash every day XD. he just doesnt have a car tho.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
nothing really happens suring the week around here. but friday, satruday, sunday are almost always free for me and emerican to smash. and S.O.S is a bum who doesnt do anything....so he can prolly smash every day XD. he just doesnt have a car tho.

i DO have a car!!!! just no license yet ...... >.< and i am looking for a job :(

emerican

Smash Ace
aight.. i hate to be mean, but if it does happen at my house.. it will be a group of INVITES ONLY because my parents think 20 is ok but 30 is too much?? idk.. again, i ran down a list of people who posted in here as well as people throughout the smash community that i have met in person and would like to come, and it came out to around 28-30 people...

ZZZZZZ aesis is leaving us, so is adam-up.. i might be able to sqeeze some more people in.

this weekend is small palmdale crew smashfest, next weekend is kens bi-weekly... so if it does happen, it wont happen till after then.

-Oh yeah, people should go check out NCT2 fundraiser put on by Blitz and e40.. that sounds like fun, (sorry blitz and evan, dont think we can make it.)

emerican

Smash Ace
heh.. we'll cant say i didnt try blitz. haha, lemme know when u guys get stuff figured out.. we might make a trip out to pasadena

emerican

Smash Ace
this sat or sunday lets have a mini tourney ahhhh where emericans house???? maybe??? let us know mannnnn
zzzzzzzzz... a BIG maybe.. but i doubt it. maybe saturday or sunday...

and this weekend is more of a "good bye aesis and adam party" and not so much a smashfest.

petoo0

Smash Ace
zzzzzzzzz... a BIG maybe.. but i doubt it. maybe saturday or sunday...

and this weekend is more of a "good bye aesis and adam party" and not so much a smashfest.
actually today is more a good-bye aesis and adam-up party. aesis leave tonight and adam-up leaves tommorow morning.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
lol. so you can beat BoA and teba.
yes i can ive already played them boa is decent teba gets ***** by falcos... ;P but boa lost to my space animals 2 stocked multiple times >.> but his marth is far greater then his other characterz... but whateva

hahaha sos they give u a paper u can use as a temp license so actualyyyyyyyyy u can drive now hehe
well i still need insurance >.>

Kanae

Smash Cadet
I'll be down for coming along to any smashfest or whatever happens. hehe I'm only like an hour away. OH and S.O.S. I hear you're looking for a job, I have a business so just hit me up and we'll talk goes for anyone else to who's also looking for some extra income.

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
SOS = too goodz =D

we gotz to play again hehe i been working on my marth more and i wanna test it ^_^

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I'll be down for coming along to any smashfest or whatever happens. hehe I'm only like an hour away. OH and S.O.S. I hear you're looking for a job, I have a business so just hit me up and we'll talk goes for anyone else to who's also looking for some extra income.
dude omg yes im intrested lol i really need a job i barely have enough to pay for car insurance *crysz like a poor noob*

heh well i never got to play you so the best in palmdale title still isnt yours. dont worry ill be going down frequently. we'll play.
anytime man let me know when ur down here well smash it up :p

SOS...
im impressed :D
thanx alan :p come back down to p dale sumtime lol

SOS = too goodz =D

we gotz to play again hehe i been working on my marth more and i wanna test it ^_^
sure man your by far the best player in p dale that ive played yet :)

petoo0

Smash Ace
well. theres a few kids i know that need to get better that would like to play with you. they arent really in thew crew, but they have played with us from time to time, and are cool. will and rick otherwise known as sky0 and rickross. ill let them know you wanna play, just hit me up with your contact info.

nublet06

Smash Lord
ezynjay is supposed to be coming to palmdale on friday. not sure if emerican is cool with you coming to his house cause he doesnt know you that well......but you should come play.

you can catch me on AIM whenever you want. im like always online. sn is same as this one.

emerican

Smash Ace
the ****zor?! aight whateva, just make sure u got rides back n forth. how many people? and when were you guys gonna tell me you volunteered my house haha

Top Bottom