• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
haha..me too..

anyway, i left ptown yesterday..im coming back friday i think. so we could probably play this weekend if i get off of work.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
ahhh im moving to palmdale and im one of the top players from tx (should be there sometime in august) anywayz wondering to see if i could scout out the skill in palmdale area any 1 intrested? in fact im currently looking for a crew... one that doesnt suck >.>

emerican

Smash Ace
when u get here... we'll have to see.

what characters do you play? and where abouts in palmdale are you moving too..

and lastly, why the **** would you want to move here?!

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
emerican said:
when u get here... we'll have to see.

what characters do you play? and where abouts in palmdale are you moving too..

and lastly, why the **** would you want to move here?!

yes we shall see... im no noob trust me ;) ive won my fair share of tournaments :) just check the south regional zones hehehe anywayz yeah i play all characters except yoshi (i just hate him or her or whatever that thing is >.<) my mains are of course sheik fox falco ;0

but yeah if im any good any one wanna start up a crew? hehe im going to be missing sak (san antonio knights my old crew :(

also not 100% sure on where in palmdale (its like a suburn area type place i believe trhe street name is like little sycamore or something ?.? but the reason im moving is well my moms insane lol so im moving up to california with my girlfriend hehe ;)

emerican

Smash Ace
holy ****... if its the sycamore street im thinking of, its like right around my house..

do you know any cross streets? west or east palmdale?

oh, and i despise shieks!!

emerican

Smash Ace
it is the weekend mike, lol... but if youre still in town on monday.. call me around noon or whenever you wake up.

TEBA's fox > every fox in AV :)

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
lemme check the surrounding area real quick ill have ur answer in just a sec...

45 st east still not 100% sure but its near the target that there remodeling

oops i ment wal mart X_X

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hey. anybody live in the Sacremento area or outside of it? I'm gonna be in the area for one week...

July 26 - August 2

But if we smash, it can only be one day and it can't be for a long time, maybe a good 2-4 hours, that's it. Anyone? C'mon!

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
ah crap well i just bought the tickets for the 8th (tuesday) they were the cheapest >.> guess ill play you guys eventually lol

dude225

Smash Apprentice
bump... plus i know of a few palmdale players who arent exactly bad... not me though... im kinda new, but i main marth, and am trying to second mario, link, and pikachu.... plus my NOT FOR FUNS are fox and sheik... lol

and when i say im new, i dont mean i dont have skill, just probably not as much as you guys... and i go to highland if that means anything to anyone

dude225

Smash Apprentice
im in 12th... if you guys ever went to the highland tourneys last year, i at least have seen you around... that was when i didnt even know what l-canceling was though... so you probably dont remeber me lol

AndoryuuChaos

Smash Cadet
Ok I am gettin bored as hell not playing serious smash! So will someone please set something up, in palmdale, so Everyone can just get over there and play. I'd use my house but i have no room.

emerican

Smash Ace
give me an estimate on how many people. i might be able to set something up... btw, i live in west palmdale so you have to arrange rides.

dude225

Smash Apprentice
umm... well if im invited ill come, and if its ok, ill see if two of my friends want to come... but once again this is all up to you, it is your house

emerican

Smash Ace
ok so lets do some math..
emerican, ROFL, SOS, Boa, Teba, AESIS, Jizzanator, Redd....

dude225, +2 friends..

11 people so far.. at the max. anyone else?

oh yeah, im bored right now, anyone wanna smash?

dude225

Smash Apprentice
ROFL, BoA, AESIS, and everyone else is coming? is that just the max or what? thats cool. what about BoA's little bros? im not sure what their tags are... but i know them personally...

oh, and my name is nick btw, in case you were wondering

emerican

Smash Ace
yeah thats just a total of people off the top of my head that would be able to play... dunno if all of them would want to.. teba = boa's brother.

Top Bottom