• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill smasher looking for some competition

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Anyone in here live in or near Pomona, or willing to make the long trek out here? :p Who knows, maybe I'll give you teh gas money. I need more people to play.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
MINI tournament!!!!! i demand it lol

also dont forget about creepy fingers (steve) he wants 2 get better 2 ya know :p

we should make it a dollar entry fee and 50 cent per teaqm mate lol that be cool :)

AndoryuuChaos

Smash Cadet
Tight don't forget me! Plus my cousin wants to come too for sure. So that's me +1. Where and when is this thing goin down? And i'm willing to pay entrance for prize money. Palmdale Action!!!! WOOOOOO!
LoL.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Emerican = the falcon that came to my apt? im azeem ^^

bret? **** i forgets =p haha but if you are that dude..

TOO FUKKIIIIIIN GOOD haha .

oh and i cant make the palmdale thing =p haha

creepy fingers

Smash Journeyman
do i hear AV heat tourney at chets?

yeh about time lol i been tryin to start the AV Heat thingy goin but nobody listens to the noob lol, uumm so when is this goin down. also my name is Creepy Fingers but i dont know what i should put for my 4 letter name in smash :(

ps: s.o.s thx for reminding them im alive lol :p

AndoryuuChaos

Smash Cadet
**** shoulda checked back here before i went to the mall. Sorry Creepy fingers. S.O.S. set somethin up at ur house, mini-tourny maybe? For tomorrow or tuesday before your parents get back or something.

emerican

Smash Ace
holy crap this thread blew up...
yeah, im brett.. whatup azeem, too badz u cant make it.

OK... so heres the deal.. since i see alot of people want this **** to go down. i might try working something out.

THIS WILL BE AT MY HOUSE AND MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS INVITING ALOT OF PEOPLE NTO MY HOME.. SO IF UR GONNA START ****, DONT COME BECAUSE I WILL MOST LIKELY KICK YOUR *** OUT. sorry to pull a 'manacloud' on you, but someone has to lay down the law.

Ok... so i've been running through a list of people that i thought might be interested... and the magic number is about 25.

Pat- i dont know you or who you might be bringing, so drop me a line there.

Other than that, i've written down the Palmdale people that have said they are interested... along with Smash Alliance, Romeo and Jay and friends, dsf and hugz...

People need to let me know who's interested so i can decide if this is going to be possible.

dude225

Smash Apprentice
lol, i hadnt checked this in a while, but wow, alot of posts...

anyway... so yeah, i cant make it monday or tuesday (i have school, and work), but depending on the day and how much notice i have, i can go to emerican's

(oh, im nick in case anyone i know is on this thread)

Star07

Smash Rookie
i'm interested in going.

if i can go, i can prolly bring 2-3 friends if that's alright.

just let me know when and where.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
**** shoulda checked back here before i went to the mall. Sorry Creepy fingers. S.O.S. set somethin up at ur house, mini-tourny maybe? For tomorrow or tuesday before your parents get back or something.
ok tomorrow mini tournament 1$ my house 1v1

add ress is

36623 little sycamore st
plamdale ca 93552 yada yada 3:00 pm 50 cents per team mate lol (no 1s going to come lol)

im not going to post the rules cuz im fat and lazy but ill have a rule set at the tourney so eh
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

note this was made at the last minute :p

dude225

Smash Apprentice
hrmmm... i wish i could go, but the real world wont let me... btw, how many here go/went to highland?

AndoryuuChaos

Smash Cadet
ok tomorrow mini tournament 1$ my house 1v1

add ress is

36623 little sycamore st
plamdale ca 93552 yada yada 3:00 pm 50 cents per team mate lol (no 1s going to come lol)

im not going to post the rules cuz im fat and lazy but ill have a rule set at the tourney so eh
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

note this was made at the last minute :p
Everyone better be there cause me and my cousin are most likely goin. So are we gonna see any sort of prize for this thing or just for fun?

dude225

Smash Apprentice
does anyone think they can do anything this sunday? around like 3 or so? or like next wednesday or thursday after school?

*sigh* im never going to get to go to one...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Everyone better be there cause me and my cousin are most likely goin. So are we gonna see any sort of prize for this thing or just for fun?

well i kinda made it at the last minute and i highly doubt many ppl will show but eh thats y its a mini tourney and the prize is the $ but i guess i can throw in sum other stuff lol

Top Bottom