• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PacWest Melee: NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Results Are Up!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dr. Peepee - I'm glad to have gotten to know you this weekend. You're super good at this game, and a very cool guy.

Lovage - Chill as ****. I hope I can play you more next time I see you. "It's like MattDotZeb cycles through 160 different options and picks one at random." is the best thing anyone said about my play style all weekend, if not since I started playing.

Westballz - Westonnnnnnn. Cuddle buddies. <3 Always awesome seeing you!

Axe - Adventuring around with you on Friday morning was a ton of fun. I'm glad I got to know you more over this weekend. You're pretty much the nicest guy.

Silent Wolf - You are so good at this game. Holy crap. You were 4 stocking me like it was a piece of cake.

Tafokints - Nice meeting you! Hope to play you more next time.

Eggz - You are my savior. Thanks for your help on Sunday. I want to play you more next time.

Bladewise - I need to bone up on that Peach matchup.. Next time I got this ;)

The Prime - Can't wait to see our set!

J666 - Your Link is so stupid. LOL Fun hanging out with you this weekend.

Sung - Your Falco is great. We need to do another series of MMs next time!

Yakal - You're really good at this game. Hope to play again.

Noobking - Your Falcon is pretty nuts! We have to MM again :D

B-Mello - I can't wait to see our set, your Falco is really good.

KAOSTAR - Oh my god, that mewtwo! So good. Nice seeing you.

C!Z - Your Marth is so freaking good. Holy ****.

Ben - You are awesome. I'm glad to have met you this weekend.

Emily - I've seen you around at tournaments, and I think this was the first we hung out at. It was nice meeting you :p

Cyrain - the ****ing homie.

MasterC - Thanks for recording and helping out with other things!

Shoutouts to everyone who tripped to the venue in the van. Definitely was the best way to get to the tournament. :)

If I forgot you please just say so! I met a ton of people so I'm bound to forget a few. <3

WestBallz

Smash Ace
wow i just wrote shoutouts to everyone and i deleted it all by clicking a button on my mouse.
gayyyyyy w.e thats why i can't do shoutouts. maybe ill try again later lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
rofl. What was my shoutout? Just do shoutouts to people who ask you what their shoutout was >.>

edit: that fkn blows btw it's happened to me before

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
wow i just wrote shoutouts to everyone and i deleted it all by clicking a button on my mouse.
gayyyyyy w.e thats why i can't do shoutouts. maybe ill try again later lol
theres a command on windows if you use that, it undos

CTRL + Z

to late now.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I have some bracket and money matches recorded from this weekend. Should I just upload them to my channel, or would you guys like them on the PACWest channel?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Quick rundown of what I have recorded according to file names

Bracket:
Axe vs Bladewise
Bladewise vs MattDotZeb
Bladewise vs Lovage
DJ Combo vs Sion
DJ Combo vs B-Mello
Hyuga vs Bladewise
s2j vs Diakonos

MMs:
Eggz vs Tope
MDZ vs Eggz (DK)
Rat King vs NoobKing
NoobKing vs MDZ
Shoyo vs Brick (also included a samus [The Prime?] fight a falco, fox, and falcon 2x)

I also have a good deal of friendly footage from SW's spanning the weekend. I'll be editing that into a combo video later.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I type up everything in notepad and copy/paste it if it's a post longer than a few sentences. Editing text on a webpage is asking for trouble.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I type up everything in notepad and copy/paste it if it's a post longer than a few sentences. Editing text on a webpage is asking for trouble.
i do the same and i completely agree

i also agree that there should be a video thread once things start going up - but i assume that was already in the works.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Quick rundown of what I have recorded according to file names

Bracket:
Axe vs Bladewise
Bladewise vs MattDotZeb
Bladewise vs Lovage
DJ Combo vs Sion
DJ Combo vs B-Mello
Hyuga vs Bladewise
s2j vs Diakonos

MMs:
Eggz vs Tope
MDZ vs Eggz (DK)
Rat King vs NoobKing
NoobKing vs MDZ
Shoyo vs Brick (also included a samus [The Prime?] fight a falco, fox, and falcon 2x)

I also have a good deal of friendly footage from SW's spanning the weekend. I'll be editing that into a combo video later.
Do you have a Falcon ditto money match? I MMed Noobking on your setup, it should be the last one because we turned off the recording setup afterward.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Do you have a Falcon ditto money match? I MMed Noobking on your setup, it should be the last one because we turned off the recording setup afterward.
I don't. It may not have been recorded, I'm not sure. The last recorded things I have, in order are -- Shoyo vs Brick $5 MM, Purple Samus vs Falco/Fox/Falcon 2x, MDZ vs Eggz $1 MM.

Could be that MasterC had it recorded? Our setups were on different tables but parallel to each other.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nah, I think it was the same one. I guess someone just stopped the recording before we played or something. Who knows :/

I am excited for vids =) I remember power shielding alot of **** and not following up with anything against matt, and i remember doing some stuff against rat king.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Do you have any sheiks who hysterically hits a marth player with f-smashes? (this was from Friday night)

If so, that's me vs Dr. Peepee

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Do you have any sheiks who hysterically hits a marth player with f-smashes? (this was from Friday night)

If so, that's me vs Dr. Peepee
I might. Chances are I wont be uploading individual friendly matches and will just be putting them into a combo video.

Tafo I'm still not convinced that your fsmashes are ever good ideas.

But they seem to make you happy and thats whats really important.
fsmashes are always a good idea.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just got my date and I'll be leaving in 3 weeks...

That being said, I have to say this was one of the most fun smash trips I've had in my career. NW is so nice and easy going, kinda made it hard to be my normal antagonistic self lmao.

It was nice meeting and playing everyone =)

I don't think anyone I saw was playing to their full potential, everyone was just kinda meh imo.

A shame this will have to be my last tournament for a while especially since S2J gave me my first loss in to falcon since the first Genesis (what a note to go out on lol)

I'll miss you guys <3

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
It was an honor to lose to you twice in your last goddamn tournament LOL. Good luck in the Navy dude.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm told SFAT might know the security question answer to the MeleePACwest channel.. Toph and SW don't know it.

Someone get SFAT to PM me it so I can start uploading :(

i got my info from sfat. keep tryig to login. when it asks me for email it also gives the option for username. sometimes after you try to login, EVEN after you do it correctly itll ask for either email or username, pw and a code

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm getting the option of the security question or the recovery e-mail address.

What you gave me for the answer to the question isn't working, nor any variants I try. Any idea what the recovery e-mail is? The hint it's giving me is "s•••••@gmail.com" =/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just got my date and I'll be leaving in 3 weeks...

That being said, I have to say this was one of the most fun smash trips I've had in my career. NW is so nice and easy going, kinda made it hard to be my normal antagonistic self lmao.

It was nice meeting and playing everyone =)

I don't think anyone I saw was playing to their full potential, everyone was just kinda meh imo.

A shame this will have to be my last tournament for a while especially since S2J gave me my first loss in to falcon since the first Genesis (what a note to go out on lol)

I'll miss you guys <3
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

gonna SUPER miss you tope. You're such a great dude

Top Bottom