• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PacWest Melee: NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Results Are Up!

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
This tournament was so much fun~! Well run, all the homies.

Sung - GGz in tournament, you really caught me by surprise! Most people don't know about my Kongo prowess though ;D. We should definitely play more when we get the chance, I'm sure I could learn a bunch.

Teddy - LOOOL Yeah I didn't hold my weight in PP/Cyrain. I was playing too defensive and whatnot. I wanna watch those matches. I really do enjoy teaming with you though, we should do it more often. Peach/Falcon is solid.

J666 - Good**** on beating Ciz dude! I didn't get to watch the set, but I heard it was a solid win. Linktoogood! =]

Chip - Oh man, that hat had so much swwaaag. Always fun seeing you, we should team for a local GC sometime and wear matching outfits LOL.

Rusty - Your IC's are pretty solid, I think if you went for wobbling or whatnot our set would have been much closer. I learned a bit about the matchup from the set though. fun stuff.

Sion - =[ we didn't play again. I wanted you to beat WestBallz too dude! Too much pressure??! Run that **** back ;D

Oscar - ^_^ my niggga

S2J - yeah dude sorry I couldn't kick it more, I really did have some stuff I had to take care of before and after the tourney. =[ I gotta make a trip down there to see you guys again though.

Noobking - Hehe always fun playing your in tourney, that second match was yours. Got me sweating for sure though. Seems like you're gonna be more of a fox main from now on though. =[ sadface!

Emily - Good seeing you again! Sorry we didn't get to play at all though =[

GenesisFTW - LOL You are too fun. We always have hearty laughs. Hope to see you again real soon~

Diakonos - Argh that sheik! I'll get you next time I promise. ;D but fun set and always good seeing you bro. <3

Violence - yeah dude we didn't get to play, I didn't get to play soo many people I wanted. XD good seeing you though. We gotta throw down on magic sometime too~

Tafokints - yeeeee we gotta do that mm eventually. Good seeing you though, nice job beating Shane XD XD

Jonny - I didn't get to MM soo many people I wanted to.. You included! It'll happen though hehe. Thanks for the compliments man, I was liking the stuff I saw in your falcon too =)

Kline - Sorry I had to do you dirty in tourney! Can't be using that kitty on my falcon man! Gotta bust out the fox. But thanks for the rides and stuff. Really helped me out in a crunch.

C!Z - my boy, you already know.

Toph - My *****, good **** beating Scar =)

Otto - Well run tourney, I really would have helped if I could have.

Evan - LOL dude shoulda just gayed Shane and beat him hard. He would have made it into bracket anyway. Always delightful seeing you I suppose.

Charlie - fun times at your house ;D gotta do that again sometime

Blake - The homie! We gotta kick it more often

Banana - d000d you can't be quitting out of tourneys, you're better than that! You're PR too bro! You'll get em next time I'm sure. =)

Andy - LOL Seeing and talking to you right after coming in from outside was hilarious. <3

Other WA homies - you guys are filthee

Drunk Shane - Good **** dude, you almost made it out of bracket at a regional. =)

on the real though, you guys are too much fun. Melee<3

wow i didnt get a shout out from vish? oh wait you were one of the **** who didnt kick it with us all weekend loool. ***

you call that a shout out!? LOL nah i just didnt see it >.>

i was def looking for something better from my boi tho, dam

Sion

Island of Horizon
****, otto

you're making me think some of my shoutouts were weak

but we didn't really kick it at all this weekend. next time, next time

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah to be fair vish's shoutout to you was pretty weak. it was just like "you're a good TO. sorry i couldn't help."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I already got the tio file Nintendude. Workin on it.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lol goddamnit otto. =p =p

@Otto
DAamyumn son that tournament was the filthee! You're so ****ing cool, I wish I could have spent some more time with you man. The time we did spend together were moments I will treasure for the rest of my days. Thanks for running everything dude.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Alright so I'll be the first to ask lol :p

When might the vids that were recorded on the main stream be up? Not trying to sound all impatient or anything lol. I'm just wondering if they're ok :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Also, I know MasterC recorded matches too. Would those go on the MPW channel or his own?

Floodgate status: Open

BobbySiege

Smash Rookie
Sorry about taking so long with the videos guys, life hit me hard the second the tournament was over. The videos are processing tonight and I'll be cutting them up and uploading them by tomorrow after I get off work. Thank you for your patience. This will not happen again.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
of course the only mm i actually lost to eggz was the one recorded, fuuuuuu

can't wait to see my tourney sets, i want to see if i was playing as poorly as I remember lol

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
So good that the thread is still active almost 3 weeks after it happened

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The matches I had recorded went up, and the stream for both days was posted.

None of the other recorders put their stuff up. I'll never see me vs B-Mello or The Prime

=(

AXE 09

Smash Master
That, and I was really hoping that all the sets would be split up and uploaded individually :( I really don't like searching for matches on 1 giant youtube vid, but I guess that's just me being lazy lol :)

Pika

Top Bottom