• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * ROOOOOPE! Jan 10th

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wont make it. :(

My Dad being a ***** he is.

Always saying When I say No its No

Well the rest of G-Boro is coming and im giving them my Cube to take.

GofG

Smash Champion
me and 4 noobs who are interested in competitive smash but can't play very well and will add $40+ to the pot are coming at 11. Also i like how plur says to call him if there is trouble, but doesn't list a phone number. Perhaps he is actually my 3rd favorite smasher instead of my second >:(

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
The Loft Apartments
200 Loft Lane Apt 6
Raleigh, NC 27609

We're pretty much just off of Six Forks near the intersection of Six Forks and Millbrook.

You got lost? Too ****ing bad. Quit Smash.
Or call me at 252-469-3764. >________________>
Highlight the quote smart one

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
then why are you posting in my threads?

LOL not like we're going to suddenly going to go ph00tbag level gay and sympathize with your poor can't drive yourself around (lol I can't either my car's busted) ***
I am so much gayer than that.

Geez.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So my sister decided that she's taking the Volvo to something she got invited to last night, leaving me with the half-broken-down minivan. Something about the minivan being embarrassing. This basically means I'm not going to be speeding on the beltline.

But in return, she made Rice Krispies Treats.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Myself, Vilt, Zero-Gamer, & Onlymaskde are on our way now... later peeps.. c u there..

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Everyone be wary of the car god attacking smashers, yesterday my radiator leaked and my car overheated almost $400 repair bill =(

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
****... I woke up like an hour ago...

I'm apologizing for telling everybody I was coming and then not being able to last minute. This isn't the first time my parents have done this to me and it definitly won't be the last. So I'm saying I'm sorry, even though there's nothing I can do

:( :( :( :( :( @ lucas
why are you not allowed to go to this if you live in raleigh? i don't get it
Neither do I. I live 12 minutes away from PLUR, yet I can't go...

Once school ends all of this will be a lot easier.

screw your dad Lucas (not really)
I agree

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lozr and tc: nice falcon dittos guys
plus: thanks for hosting bro
matt: hey bud <3
phoot: hey bud, thanks for the rice krispies treats <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I was on a Youth and Gov't trip, I'd have much rather been talking to you.

Good shiz in teams PAC.

TC still gettin it I see.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hey guys it was fun and im officially terrible at this game >.> (malk when you go back to gboro i demand you let me play you whenever im free... you shall be rewarded with either 12 packs of soda or taco bell)

PLUR - game and watch dittos were too much fun
TC - i fail so hard at marth dittos its physically painful not that i think it matters your marth > me reguardless good **** i'll have to work on falco some more
lozr - even though i only got to play you in teams that short time was enough for me to tell how big a step above the rest of us you are too good man
mask - sorry i wasnt better practice for you i just didnt have it today and on top of it you tech chased the crap outta me to punish every time i screwd up good stuff you'll get more sheik next time =p
malk - your getting marth next time we play clearly my spacies are just terrible against sheik
behr and dark hart - not showing up was so anti-bro (jks i know **** happns)
@ anyone i played sets with gg guys

SampsUn

Smash Rookie
me and 4 noobs who are interested in competitive smash but can't play very well and will add $40+ to the pot are coming at 11. Also i like how plur says to call him if there is trouble, but doesn't list a phone number. Perhaps he is actually my 3rd favorite smasher instead of my second >:(
I'm offended that I'm considered one of the 4 noobs as opposed to SampsUn; a lot of it having to do with the fact that I knew a bit of the people there and post on smashboards. Also, I had fun guys. Thanks for a great tourney PLUR.

GofG

Smash Champion
that was fun. when i was setting up the setup outside, some guy who was walking along Loft Ln. yelled at me up on the balcony, asking if he knew where he could buy any "jeebajeeb." I had never heard of this euphamism, so I asked him to disambiguate, he said "marijuana." I told him no >.<

what a cool tournament

Top Bottom