• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * ROOOOOPE! Jan 10th

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

you talking about your friend Ian? dark hart... he's kewl... he got mad b/c i 0 stocked him 2 times @ jubilee... lol... but whatever...

and im down for a crew battle.

Foxy

Smash Master
Don't forget Gofg, Foxy, and whomever they bring with them. Plus, there will be probably more that just haven't even posted.

KSK, I'm calling you about all these people lol. Is Mendoza and his group coming? How about about Anderson, Ian, icemn, Fav?

1. Crew battle would be amazing, it would make Gboro stay longer
2. PP ain't coming.
i desperately want to come and i did have plans set up for it but it looks like i can't anymore.

sad.

i think i maybe could have made some cash here

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
does that mean I have a change to place now? All I have to do is beat Gboro. Can I do it? idk. easier said than done.

btw my freind MetaXzero is probably coming to this.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
does that mean I have a change to place now? All I have to do is beat Gboro. Can I do it? idk. easier said than done.

btw my freind MetaXzero is probably coming to this.
oh no son... YOU CANT BEAT GREENSBORO... b/c this N!ggah is too **** good... even not playing for months... i guess i'll be getting 2nd 3rd... whatever...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
apparently, KSK is only bringing 8 people including himself, not 9. unfortunately they're only showing up for Brawl so they're losers.

@ David - naw bro. You've challenged me, now I have to get top 3

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
@ d_shep- yeah the same one, I'm Michael btw. He said he actually ***** you back at Jubilee lol

@ Lucas- Me, Shady, Uncle, Mendoza, Mendoza's brother, Dennis, Jalil, and AJ.

A crew battle? Even with 7, 8, or 9 people I think my crew would lose in either game haha

EDIT: Sorry Lucas lol

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Lord KARN has spoken...

moment of silence please

anyways... DARK HART... i cant believe you said u beat me @ jubilee... i ***** you (no homo) @ your house the first time i met you... you only won 1 game and then @ jubilee, you won only 1 game... lol... so i think im still better than you... even when i haven't played this game...

no excuse johns Lucas---> im gonna main you for the brawl tourney > PK Szundah

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

anyways... DARK HART... i cant believe you said u beat me @ jubilee... i ***** you (no homo) @ your house the first time i met you... you only won 1 game and then @ jubilee, you won only 1 game... lol... so i think im still better than you... even when i haven't played this game...
We played about 7 matches at my Smashfest and we went pretty even 4-3 you (irdk, all I remember is an odd # of matches with you up by only 1 or 2 matches), and at Jubilee we only played 2 matches because I had a tourney set to do, and we when even 1-1. They were all 1-2 stock matched, so I'm not sure how much **** that is. all of this is iirc, but I'm pretty positive this it's how it went, pretty even, and if you are better than me, because I'm not saying I'm better, it's not by that much.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh no sir... at your house... i remember beating you and you beat me one time... b/c your brother was mad i kept beating him b/c i would keep it close and then beat him... same thing i did to you... but i recall you only winning 1 match... vilt was sitting right beside of me... or behr... one of them was b/c they didn't want 2 play b/c they had a head ache... but we will c tomorrow i guess

i still <3 you Lucas (no homo)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
oh no sir... at your house... i remember beating you and you beat me one time... b/c your brother was mad i kept beating him b/c i would keep it close and then beat him... same thing i did to you... but i recall you only winning 1 match... vilt was sitting right beside of me... or behr... one of them was b/c they didn't want 2 play b/c they had a head ache... but we will c tomorrow i guess
lol You;re right about my brother. I remember him complaining, that was funny as hell since he thought he was the shit. :laugh:

I swear I won more than 1, maybe 2, or 3, and it was Vilt. It doesn't really matter anyway. I've gotten better in a way and worse in a way, and you're probably just as good if not better even though you haven't played (btw have you heard about my out of practice johns since Jubilee lol), so you're right we will see.

I know bro, bro love
no hard feelings, it's just a game in the end

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
INDEED

8-D

need some lotion Mr. Dead skin (family guy)

Hey Louis, you up for another round of Nafta (nothah afternoon Fuc k!ng that a$$)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
*awakens from his long Smashboards slumber*

Ahhhh yeah, the last one was cool and so should this one.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
He was busy johning about Lucario

...lol
UMM no i wasn't that was Dama... but he still won...

and we was gonna fight... pp... (melee) but both of us ended up having a BRAWL match when we was gonna fight... THEN after that... me and lozr kicked some arse in teams... then we left

but we did have a brawl match... INFINITES... but whatever it takes 2 win (noobs) what... just kidding...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Shep, I was messing with you.

I won't do anything infinite related next time, ok?

We seriously need to Melee sometime soon.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
we sure do bro... im practing right now... as i type... playing with my mind... falco is being a n!ggah right now... dont wanna listen 2 anybody... lol... man... i got 2 remember 2 L-CANCEL and DI man... this is not brawl... but whatever...

rhan

Smash Hero
**** Dark Hart.

Sorry to hear that. How reasonable is your dad? Maybe you can try to talk to him tomorrow? Always try to kiss up whenever you can. Parents like that ****.... -.-

Just try to talk to him reasonably. Arguing it to him won't help the situation at all.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well, he's probably talking to my mom about it now, she'll either agree with him because she doesn't know any better, or guilt him into letting me go. I'll call PLUR tomorrow to tell him what my final plans are.

Malk

Smash Champion
then why are you posting in my threads?

LOL not like we're going to suddenly going to go ph00tbag level gay and sympathize with your poor can't drive yourself around (lol I can't either my car's busted) ***

Top Bottom