• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * ROOOOOPE! Jan 10th

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
LoZR and Duo split the pot, because the house was drained of Wiis. Laaaaame.

IMO, they should have played Guilty Gear for the finals.

lord karn

Smash Master
Brawl results were:

Teams:
1: LOZR/Karn
2: Rag and DUB
3: Kilersos/??? (maybe)

1: LOZR (Wario/MK)
1: Duo (Fox/MK/Lucario)
3: Karn (ROB/Diddy)
4: Ragnarok (DK)

Don't remember placement after that. Duo and Adam had to split because everyone that brought a Wii had to go. Wish they had left before I lost. :(

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good **** N.C. originaly I wasn't gonna come to this, but I was at the mall with the girls (who I am very proud of :) gj girls ;) and realized that vinue was like 5 mins away, so I drove over just in time for singles. XD we couldn't play grand finals because of lack of wiiage... srry lozr, we'll fight another day. Lol, I only used MK two matches... :( the only thing I hate more than a diddy, is rainbow cruise XD. Anyway, I had fun. I'll have to start comin to more N.C. tourneys. ;P good **** hosting PLUR

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Yeah I have the full results.

Few shoutouts I guess

Omni: Great job helping run Tio
Duo: Crazy Fox... Great job.
Rag and Dub: Good job in doubles.. too bad we had to play you twice.
Karn: Nice Rob. Wish I had a chance to play ya before =)

Great job with the tourney I am looking forward to the next one in this area.

1: Lozr
1: Duo
3: Karn
4: Ragnarok
5: KillerSOS
5: Dub
7: Mitsurugi
7: Norad
9: Dex
9: PLUR
9: ph00tbag
9: Shady
13: Flamingo
13: ****
13: Ashe
13: Rohan
17: Jcum
17: Uncle
17: Midna
17: Spaz
17: Aids
17: EM
17: OmniOstrich

Oh and me and Flamingo got 3rd in teams.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
raggybro got some stuff recorded on his wii, but then bill showed up and went ape **** on him. he made him take it off or he said that rag's house would look like that burning pokemon stadium house when he got home.

Jinkwai

Smash Apprentice
JAB/LAZA ME BRO!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank everybody that came. That was way too fun. I only wish my allergies didn't mess me up the whole time.

Also, MOAR OUTSIDE SETUPS!!!! The weather was too beautiful for a January. Next time, I'll bring some extension cables and power strips. I might bring something to record my friendlies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Now that I've rested, here's some shoutouts.

Matt: Your radio station crapped out on the beltline as I was going home. What gives? Also, thx for teaching me Guilty Gear.
Alex: You can always borrow my controller, unless I'm using it.
Omni: Good **** with taking over Tio. Funny how the person who always figures Tio out ends up not being the TO here in NC
Duo: Excellent placing, man. Now I don't feel so bad about getting thrashed by you at C3.
Gofg: Stop hitting me.
Mask: Sorry about your match, bro. It's probably a good thing you didn't get embroiled in Brawl. **** went 'till 11:30. Your mom would have been all up on you about it.
PLUR: Do it again! Bro love.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Good stuff guys, I need to work on my Falcon some time.

I'm very much miffed that I didn't get to stay for Brawl Singles and that no one in Brawl would MM me :/ but I had a lot of fun. PLUR's cats are so adowable.

Mike, sorry for camping bro; It was an un-bro thing of me. I'm really scared of Sing --> Rest .__.
Rawfuls- Marth, then Falco! Gah, too much pressure! Good stuff, and thanks for the ride.
D_Shep - Derp, lol, let's get some more friendlies in, and where (and what system) can I get Guilty Gear and MvC2? It's too good.
Karn- another Marth, an amazing Marth, teach me Smash!
Ostrich - Yes, I learned everyone in Brawl, ^^, teams was fun
That one guy who referred to Lucario as, "She" - Good stuff, come to moar tournaments
KillerSOS - Bowser v. Olimar was not a smart choice for me, Lucario v. Olimar MM?
Peppa - Thanks for the ride and ggs!
Malk - Smash 64 was upstairs .__.
PLUR - Definately one of my favorite Smashers, come to/host more tournies!
GofG - Outside setup was the best one. period. :D
Anyone I didn't mention - GGs and I demand more MMs

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I had a good time, but I am a little dissapointed with how I placed. I'm convinced Lozr is out to get me j/k.

PLUR, I am also in support of you having another tournament at your house. Great cheesecake btw.

P.S.: SOS has a sexy Olimar, and Rag had a sexy shirt.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's all about that exp. Shady.

Wait so Bill made Raggy bro take recorded stuff off of Raggy bro's Wii? I must be missing something.

PLUR if you have one of these next month I'll go to it.....most likely lol.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
All I know is that I better get a **** shout out in this thread >_< Didn't yall see my ppl skillzzzzzz?@?!?!?!?

Also if you have another tourney I'll come Plur, **** was mad fun. Also, Adam team with me so I can make the moneys. That is all.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
PAC id be glad to team with you next time. Also good stuff everyone was another fun tourney and good seeing everyone. Sorry shady im not out to get you those brackets just like matching us up haha.

GofG

Smash Champion
I have so much fun playing friendlies with you, Lozr. Can I pay you to live in my house for a week so that I can get friendlies in with you?

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Yeah Zero sorry about the excessive camping in the MM =D I am scared of the spinning Bowser of death.

And sure I will MM your Lucario I like that fight as well

Oh and LOL at everyone who thinks Marth is a good matchup for Oli. I killed everyone that tried to use him =)

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
PAC id be glad to team with you next time. Also good stuff everyone was another fun tourney and good seeing everyone. Sorry shady im not out to get you those brackets just like matching us up haha.
I looked back at my tourney history and I noticed something very funny. In my very first doubles match (at Jub), I beat your team, but at every other tourney after that, you sent me to the losers bracket.

1st time at PLUR's doubles: Winner's finals

2nd time at PLUR's doubles: First match (You can only imagine how happy I was)

2nd time at PLUR's singles: My second match

Good stuff (as unfortunate as it is for me).

@ fiz: You lie!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

* PLUR - I love you guy... it was good seeing you again... and thanx for the BRO hug...
oh yeah, one of your cat's bit my finger b/c I had just took out a piece of gum... lol... I'll sue the next time...

* Lozr - I love you bro... always good 2 see you man... and WE NEVER EVER play like we plan... oh well... see you next time man

* Knorriega - you my jewish *****h... I love you too bro... fun sh!z yesterday... HALO is MY GAME... you can have brawl... and yeah... good seeing you too... the next time i come down I PROMISE i'll stay with you so we can go ROCK climbing like you always ask

* Karn- good seeing you bro

* Pac- good seeing you and your girlfriend bro... it's been a while

* Derp's Brothah --> Zero Gamer: your mad kewl, unlike your brother. but it was fun teaming up with you in brawl, and playing against you... too bad nobody got DERP'D... or atleast that I heard... in the tourney that is...

* Onlymaskde- good match... next time we play, HOPEFULLY it's not on a projector, i hate big screens unless im playing HALO

* Vilt- you got me killed in teams *****h... STUPID jigglypuff and REST... lol...

* Pepa- Umm i dont know what 2 say 2 you... you made me uncomfortable (asking 4 Oral) lmao... but whatever...

* Ph00tbag- it was good 2 meet you man.... your a nice person... and good Zss... and i forgot who you used in melee... but good matches tho...

* it was one other guy... i think he said his name was mike or matt... (smashboards name starts with a b) but whatever... nice meeting you guy...

Too everybody else... it was nice seeing you... meeting you for the first time... playing yall in brawl (i was the only Lucas Player) (black guy with afro--> look @ the pic)

Rgnk- awesome matches and your partner... pretty kewl people... we shoulda got some 1v1's on...

Dark Hart Friends- we should have played... since you called me out... you saw me there... and i saw you... so you should have challenged me... to either melee or brawl... i would have WON either way....

RHAN--- WHERE YOU EVEN THERE... i wanted 2 money match you all day son... i asked around like 2 times... but i guess nobody was paying any attention... or you was just scared... NEXT TIME BOY... NEXT TIME...

anyways... i had fun... needs 2 be another tourney SOON... like next week or whatever... when i move out... I might start hosting bi-weeklies @ my place.... so keep in touch people

BRO LOVE

iTCH --> DShep

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah Zero sorry about the excessive camping in the MM =D I am scared of the spinning Bowser of death.

And sure I will MM your Lucario I like that fight as well

Oh and LOL at everyone who thinks Marth is a good matchup for Oli. I killed everyone that tried to use him =)
Doesn't marth just **** Olimar?

rhan

Smash Hero

RHAN--- WHERE YOU EVEN THERE... i wanted 2 money match you all day son... i asked around like 2 times... but i guess nobody was paying any attention... or you was just scared... NEXT TIME BOY... NEXT TIME...

BRO LOVE

iTCH --> DShep
Haha.

I couldn't come to PLUR's cause no one in SoVA plans on driving anywehere that's kinda a distance. Feb-ish I'll have my car and I'll be down there as much as I can. I'm mainly comming to HERB. Be there or be less of a man. :]

BEHR

Smash Hero
SOS Play my Jiggs first then you can get to PP

You dont mess with my Bro.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I was not even there. ;D

and Inui gave me a Shoutout in Livefeed for Cataclysm.

Top Bottom