• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'*P*L*U*R* Presents' 3: The Return of the Re-emergence of the Revenge 5/2

lord karn

Smash Master
Bill and I are bringing 2 TVs. I think we have two copies of both games and two wiis as well. We'll see.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm definitely coming to this, but I'll be the only one of my crew here @_@

If someone is in need of a brawl doubles partner my # is 919. 961.0461 otherwise i'll probably just do singles.

bee tee dubz I really really want to do an iron man match with someone. It is essentially a crew battle, except between only two people. You each pick a 4 CHARACTER team and each character gets 3 stocks blah blah blah, you know the rest. I'm broke as hell but im bringing a pocket of change so I can do some $1 MMs with whoever.

GET AT ME

GAUVN

Smash Cadet

If someone is in need of a brawl doubles partner my # is 919. 961.0461 otherwise i'll probably just do singles.

bee tee dubz I really really want to do an iron man match with someone. It is essentially a crew battle, except between only two people. You each pick a 4 CHARACTER team and each character gets 3 stocks blah blah blah, you know the rest. I'm broke as hell but im bringing a pocket of change so I can do some $1 MMs with whoever.

GET AT ME
Got at him

NC-Echo

Smash Lord

GET AT ME
Ill iron man match you.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
i'll iron man money match someone in meleeeeeee

i choose falco, captain falcon, fox, and marth for my team. yeayyhuhz/
Why don't you just go ahead and push the WIN button on your controller then if you're gonna play like that?

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
****. Guys are doing maintenance on MY ****ING BUILDING today. THis is ********. I wish I had known about this before. This means no outdoor setup.
Don't worry too much about it. Its not like they'll be there forever. more then likely they'll be gone after 4 or 5

Foxy

Smash Master
Some Melee results:

1: Richard
2: Karn
3: Foxy
4: Ace
5: Seven
5: Travis or Duo?
7: Dark Hart?

I think there was somewhere from 10-12 for Melee, pretty small.

I beat Karn's Mewtwo 2-1 in winners and lost to his Fox 3-0 in losers finals. I also lost to Richard 3-0 in winners finals.

Looks like PR's aren't gonna change at all... except that I think Karn should be moving up, he's been stepping it up so much. His Fox is amazing (and would win a lot more if he actually did gay things like uthrow-uair or uthrow-usmash).

Foxy

Smash Master
i don't know, i didn't watch them and i don't think many other people did.

they seemed to be over really quickly though after they started, from what i could hear from the second floor... probably was 3-0 for richard, but i hope karn got a game or two. i know he could have.

oh, and doubles:

1: Richard and Travis
2: Karn and Ace
3: Foxy and Bill

Dark Hart/Seven and PLUR/Smith were some of the other teams.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PLUR/Smith easily got first in teams sexiness.

Edit: just talked to bill about Brawl. My head is exploding everywhere. Toooooo many upsets.

Dayum Duo.

Dayum Karn.

Dayum Bill.

Dayum teams (who won????)

Dayum Shady (bout time you entered singles lol).

Dayum PLUR/Smith.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
That tournament was awesome! So close to money, but the natural born lucario killer, Snake, has taken it all away from me =P. The trend does not lie though. lst tourney, 9th. 2nd tourney, 7th. 3rd tourney, 4th. Money is so close I can taste it XD. What character is good against snake AND olimar? Warrio? I need someone cause roll spammy campy annoying lucario doesn't do much against a wall of explosives and pikmins >.>

Oh, and just for the record, Omni, you owe me 10 bucks. I paid your door fee and for your entry in brawl doubles. I'm leaving tuesday so i need that money by monday!

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Brawl singles:

1. NC-Echo (Olimar & Dedede)
2. Duo (Fox)
3. Shady Penguin (Snake)
4. Gauvin (Lucario)
5. Lord Karn (Marth)
5. Jon (Falco)

Smith

Smash Ace
Toughest Bracket I've gotten since Ali, Alex THEN Shady.....

I don't mind, I was able to fight off Alex til his Marth rapestomped me ;-;

I'm sorry for choking in Crews, I was tired.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
brawl doubles results:

1)Duo and Rag(sp)
2)KSK and Shady
3)Fiz(sp) and Seth(sp)
4)Keith and Jon
5)Gauvin and Omni
5)Karn and THO

Other teams: Bill and Mitsu, Ares and Fritz, Dark Hart and Phootbag

lord karn

Smash Master
I squandered really hard in Brawl. I've learned that I suck because I can't control when I'm focusing and when I'm not. I actually already knew that, but whatever.

On the plus side, I got better in melee again somehow, even though I haven't played at all since Billfest.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I squandered really hard in Brawl. I've learned that I suck because I can't control when I'm focusing and when I'm not. I actually already knew that, but whatever.

On the plus side, I got better in melee again somehow, even though I haven't played at all since Billfest.
I don't know why but it happens to me too. Basically i started flipping out against Shady's snake. My cool and focus, that stuff that helps press the WIN button; that crap was gone. Where was my cool and focus?! Cool and Focus: That crap's like gohan's hidden power; It *****, but you can't control it :(

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I don't know why but it happens to me too. Basically i started flipping out against Shady's snake. My cool and focus, that stuff that helps press the WIN button; that crap was gone. Where was my cool and focus?! Cool and Focus: That crap's like gohan's hidden power; It *****, but you can't control it :(
The crowd got to you im pretty sure.

EDIT: I saw more S Tier character choices in this tournament than in any other NC tournament I've been to. Looks like we're headed the same way as everyone else, now that Snakes are getting so prominent I'm expecting to see some DDDs emerging.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!!!!!!!!!

@ Shady- Awesome finally entering singles bro, and you did well, proud of you. Sorry I couldn't stay for singles, but let's just say it was a good night after the tournament...;)

@ Dark Hart- Great seeing you there man, and stop hitting on Caitlin lol

@ Uncle- You suck

@ Karn- Happy birthday man (well it was yesterday), but I hope you had a good birthday. I didn't get to play that sexy Marth of yours this time, but next tournament hopefully I will.

@ Rag- Congrats getting first and sorry I couldn't stay for Grand Finals, but duty calls lol. Your DK is honestly scary man, those spikes in Delfino Plaza crushed my hopes and dreams :(. Haha, good **** man

@ Duo- Same, sorry I couldn't stay for Grand Finals. And congrats to you for getting first in teams and second in singles, that's really good. Your Kirby is awesome lol

@ Bill- Congrats for the first place man, I wasn't there to see it but I'm sure you definitely deserved it

@ Mitsu- I had fun playing you in doubles Mitsu, I definitely want to play you 1 on 1 if I ever get the chance

@ Richard- Are we going to disneyland? Haha, congrats on the first place in Melee man

@ Travis- I hardly got to talk to you this time lol, but nice seeing you

@ Fiz- Great matches, they were a lot of fun. Your Snake is pretty good, I don't think I've ever played you one on one though, heck...I haven't played a lot of people 1 on 1 lol.

@ Seth- That Meta Knight...yeah I'll just stop there lol. Great matches man

@ PLUR- **** you are so sexy dude, haha thanks for the tourney

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Ace-OMG you were the first guy to get there! Your ganon is soo amazing but what was more amazing was our spacey matches on Infinite Glacier! yuhyuhyuh. Thanks for the beeeer! >D

Smith- You're slowly getting better and better at Melee! That CF is getting soo hot. You even beat me in CF dittos! Still, my stomp -> Falcon punch was **** sexy

JEssica- OMG I love you. You are so awesome.

KSK- You're pretty hot yourself. I gotta go against you in Brawl! I'd get ***** but it'll be fun.

Bill- Arg, why do I suck at Brawl so much? Especially against Olimar? I guess I don't blizzard enough. lol Dude, pick Melee back up! Your sheik is so awesome!

Duo- LOL so how did our set go? My CF lost to your MArth, MY ICs beat your Fox and then somehow we wound up going MY Mario vs your Doc on Corneria! XD Soo fun.. Good stuff

Foxy- Stop sandbagging me in friendlies! My ICs should not be 3-stocking you.

Karn- HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY! Your Fox is soooooo good!

Mitsu- You're getting soo good at Melee!

Boss Nasty- I didn't even know who you were until after you 3 stocked me! I was like "who is this fast Peach?! OH GOD MMUTE CITY!"

SP- Smoke bluntz, lol

I'll finish later

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
good discussions, good matches. Good tourney. Definitely the hottest one around. Lol...
Some of you guys need to enlist in the power of some speedstick or something like that. I don't know if it was a mind game for you or something, but with 30 guys sitting in one room, the LAST thing anyone wanted was to smell some pits. But...at least it wasn't as bad *** billfest when some random guy kept letting farts loose every five minutes.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Some of you guys need to enlist in the power of some speedstick or something like that. I don't know if it was a mind game for you or something, but with 30 guys sitting in one room, the LAST thing anyone wanted was to smell some pits. But...at least it wasn't as bad *** billfest when some random guy kept letting farts loose every five minutes.
Haha, I remember that. True enough.

Jon?

Smash Champion
The tournament was loads of fun! Singles were very enjoyable although I had a sub par performances in some matches. Great job to PLUR for hosting the event and letting us stay late for Crews.

I will definitely be back if another tourny is hosted.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
4th place? Good stuff GAUVN.

Lucario is neutral with Snake, but Oli is his worst matchup. Go Luigi, Meta Knight, Diddy, or Marth against him.

I'm liking all these new faces around here.

Top Bottom