• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'*P*L*U*R* Presents' 3: The Return of the Re-emergence of the Revenge 5/2

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That video wasn't as epic as you played it ou tto be. It was mostly you guys jumping with annoying music and walking through a gas station. Though I did see Bill throw his controller; not cool to show the world, bro.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Can anyone post a full bracket of brawl singles, or tell me how many ppl entered singles? I need it for the fox tourney results thread. Thnx.

Jon?

Smash Champion
hey guys i made a video from april 18th billfest day. you guys are all in it. it has liek nc echo and killer and flammy and rag (GOOD **** RAG!) and john and ldpk. its mostly of me and my friends but if you watch there is parts with you guys in to and BEHR!! and smyth ya everyone and phoot lol. tell me watcha think xD. here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5b4CIXa_nU
Hey, how's it going Town?!

Nice video. You and your friends have some really good wall tech.

Protoboy11

Smash Cadet
That video wasn't as epic as you played it ou tto be. It was mostly you guys jumping with annoying music and walking through a gas station. Though I did see Bill throw his controller; not cool to show the world, bro.
fail, if he didnt want the world to see it, why did he do it? plus the vid was full of win

Hey, how's it going Town?!

Nice video. You and your friends have some really good wall tech.
lmao good one jon, and ur falco is gettin good dude xD

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
lol bill had to play 0 power ranked people and 1 honorable mention on his way to 1st place

edit:i think gauvin is honorable mention
There was only 2 other power ranked people there and since I was the highest seed they would have to play each other before they would play me. It's not my fault they lost to duo and shady.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
fail, if he didnt want the world to see it, why did he do it? plus the vid was full of win
We all have moments we are not proud of and just because they happen doesn't mean they should be put on the internet without the people involved even knowing about it. I'm not upset; I'm just saying.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It's whatever, I agree that its not cool, but I need to work on controlling my anger anyway. Maybe this can be a reminder for me.
I mean, I threw my controller at PLURs, so I understand anger thing. I was just saying that they shouldn't have put it in the video.

1. He didn't ask you to film it and I'm pretty sure that he didn't know you were filming it.
2. That video was actually complete ****. Nothing even remotely decent was in it. Like I said ****ty music and people climbing for half of it. The game-play you captured wasn't even that good

Protoboy11

Smash Cadet
I mean, I threw my controller at PLURs, so I understand anger thing. I was just saying that they shouldn't have put it in the video.

1. He didn't ask you to film it and I'm pretty sure that he didn't know you were filming it.
2. That video was actually complete ****. Nothing even remotely decent was in it. Like I said ****ty music and people climbing for half of it. The game-play you captured wasn't even that good
cmon be a bro...stop the hate

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm so depressed now.

I'm so bad at Brawl :(
What would the NC smash scene be like if I thought this way, Smith?

Keep your head up, and when in doubt, clear your throat and let out a nice

WUAAAH HAH HAAAH HAAAAAAH!!!!!

and no guys, I will never stop imitating Ganon's evil laugh.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you ever do stop, I'll find you and laugh with you until you either hit me in rage or laugh with me. Don't stop.

And I wish I could help Smith. All I can go is wish you luck until you start getting stuff recorded I guess.

Top Bottom