• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'*P*L*U*R* Presents' 3: The Return of the Re-emergence of the Revenge 5/2

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
da tourney was amazing, ima kill gauvn in his sleep for beating me. Duo, bro u r really makein me wanna pick up fox again

lord karn

Smash Master
Oh snap, I didn't realize there were going to be crews. Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. Happy birthday to all. Whoever gave me the yoshi (Uncle or Shady, don't remember), that was awesome.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Oh snap, I didn't realize there were going to be crews. Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. Happy birthday to all. Whoever gave me the yoshi (Uncle or Shady, don't remember), that was awesome.
That was me, and I actually have no idea who that belonged to.

Shame on me for that. For some reason, it didn't occur to me that you might keep it.

Jon?

Smash Champion
LOL Yoshis' everywhere!

Btw, anyone have any recorded matches of doubles or singles from the tourny?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'll try and upload the replays that got saved on my wii by tomorrow. It was the wii hooked to the tv in the fireplace. If you know you had a replay saved on it let me know so i can label videos correctly.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I think I have some replays saved on there. Ones vs you rag, I think I got one with shady, and karn, but I'm not sure... basically look for the green fox. I know we got some team footage on there too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaha Seth, always thinking I'm an evil person. =p

The only way those vids would benefit me at all is if they're vs a Marth similar to mine.

I'm guessing you don't want yours put up though if they're found, correct?

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Thanks Zero, I'm still gunning for you though =P

Speaking of which, when are the PR's being updated? I wanna see what things look like now =D

Oh, and Keith, I sleep on the floor (no joke) so I'm very sensitive in my sleep. Unless you're snake, you won't be able to sneak up on....oh wait...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, Bill and I like to fight about updates a lot, so I'm not sure yet. I want to wait for a few more tournaments, and Bill wants to wait for two more or something.

Bill, feel free to come in and discuss this at any time. Just know that I think we should wait.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I failed so hard this tourney, but I did learned a few things. Also, I think I'm going to play Brawl Double more since... it's actually... kind of.. fun? Did I just say that?

btw Ace I had a second one after you cut me off. =P

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I think I have some replays saved on there. Ones vs you rag, I think I got one with shady, and karn, but I'm not sure... basically look for the green fox. I know we got some team footage on there too.
Yeah, we had one match saved. Sadly, it was the most one-sided round.

Once again though, good matches Duo. You are rather inspiring for my Fox (some people see potential in it, and I think he's really fun to play).

Karn, if I happen to find a small Yoshi similar to that one, I'll probably buy it and give it to you as a real gift.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Yeah, we had one match saved. Sadly, it was the most one-sided round.

Once again though, good matches Duo. You are rather inspiring for my Fox (some people see potential in it, and I think he's really fun to play).

Karn, if I happen to find a small Yoshi similar to that one, I'll probably buy it and give it to you as a real gift.
Well, thats whats so flawed about brawls replay system... a good match will never fit in a three min criteria, so unless the wii is hacked for replays then no epic matches will ever be recorded without the recording gear. Also, I don't really care if you post the matches or not, but its not often fox is used in tournament so ppl are interested in seeing fox at high lvls of play. Also, good **** in teams man, you and krackshot are getting really good.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I'll try and upload the replays that got saved on my wii by tomorrow. It was the wii hooked to the tv in the fireplace. If you know you had a replay saved on it let me know so i can label videos correctly.
You mean that one match where you went **** mode and kept spiking Shady and I under the water? That'll be interesting to watch lol

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
You mean that one match where you went **** mode and kept spiking Shady and I under the water? That'll be interesting to watch lol
Haha, that was too good. I'm pretty sure that didn't get recorded though.

Appreciate it, Duo. Rag and you were too insane of a team for us to beat though.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The delfino match is actually the only one that fit the 3 minute timer for doubles matches unfortunately. I wish I could upload the rest of them. I'll try to get unlimited replays on my wii sometime.

Duo I have the 2nd and 3rd matches of our set on my wii. Idk what else is on it I'll check.

Duo55

Smash Ace
The delfino match is actually the only one that fit the 3 minute timer for doubles matches unfortunately. I wish I could upload the rest of them. I'll try to get unlimited replays on my wii sometime.

Duo I have the 2nd and 3rd matches of our set on my wii. Idk what else is on it I'll check.
Let me know when there up if you decide to post them, because I got ppl who wanna see them.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
hey guys i made a video from april 18th billfest day. you guys are all in it. it has liek nc echo and killer and flammy and rag (GOOD **** RAG!) and john and ldpk. its mostly of me and my friends but if you watch there is parts with you guys in to and BEHR!! and smyth ya everyone and phoot lol. tell me watcha think xD. here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5b4CIXa_nU

Top Bottom