• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
that;s pretty much what i do for falco :)
oh yeah? i actually realized i like white sheik better and pick red sheik out of laziness.
you see when i pick i just slide my finger from A to X. I end up getting second color by default and it's usually red for almost all the characters. lol
Way to be noobs, pick a real color for a good reason.

Red is not a good color for sheik.

Green is actually a really good color, makes sense cuz Adam is pretty good at this game now. But not for Marth, it's probably the worst color after white for him.

LuCKy

Smash Master
If no one picks up Connor I'll play Jpuff all day lol.
im cool with that:p

and why isnt midgey commin connor? or just come with me and mango on the metro jeez.......youd have to leave early though if you wanna be home by uhhhh whenever it was you wanted to get home lol

replicate

Smash Lord
hey replicate are you coming over today / if so when
so basically, I woke up and nobody was home and my mom isn't picking up her phone

the situation has not yet changed; I'm thinking about just taking my friend's car if it's possible and leaving a message or something

EDIT:
probably won't happen, my norcal friend will have to want to go for it to work out, so we might have to wait for thursday

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm freaking broke so I can't afford to metro again after the stupid SD tournament. $30 down the drain =/

im cool with that:p

and why isnt midgey commin connor? or just come with me and mango on the metro jeez.......youd have to leave early though if you wanna be home by uhhhh whenever it was you wanted to get home lol
All I do is rising pound stall and run away. boop

Oh ****. Connor knows what's up. Seriously tho, someone get him. I'll give them gas money.
Lovage watches a lot of Silent Wolf videos then eh? Snarf snarf.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
eh i dont wanna go 2 this

me and midgey will hang out at his house

in our boxers like we usually do

Zodiac

Smash Master
Looks im coming to smash with all of ya fine Californians! so I am officially asking if anyone can house me/pick me up from the airport/take me back :D

Top Bottom