• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
All I'm saying is... if your going to talk this much **** over the internet, then you better back your **** up the next time I see you. Grow a pair of balls and say it to my face. I'm aware that your not too fond of me. I really don't care. But you seriously don't know when to shut the **** up.

So I'm going to say this now; I don't care who you are, how tough you think you are, if you **** with me, I will F*CKing KNOCK YOU OUT.

/END.
Then let's go. What's the next tourny you're going to?

Or if you're not going to a tourny anytime soon, I can go to your house. What do you say?

I'm not remotely kidding.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Then let's go. What's the next tourny you're going to?

Or if you're not going to a tourny anytime soon, I can go to your house. What do you say?

I'm not remotely kidding.
This Oxnard tourney. If not, then the Aznforce tourney. Most likely it'll be between those two.

If your serious about throwing it down, then don't think for a second I wont hesitate to knock your ***** *** out.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
not going to the oxnard tourny. alright, aznforce's it is; assuming there are enough tvs to get me to go, we'll mm there and then you can let out all your pent up aggression out to save your internet rep.

i can't wait. you have no idea how long i've been waiting for someone to start a fight with me.

edit: we're not doing this in any area where we will get in trouble, because i'm not going to jail for you. when it's over it's gonna be assault, and i don't want any ***** smashers getting all moral on me and starting to threaten crap like that.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
not going to the oxnard tourny. alright, aznforce's it is; assuming there are enough tvs to get me to go, we'll mm there and then you can let out all your pent up aggression out to save your internet rep.

i can't wait. you have no idea how long i've been waiting for someone to start a fight with me.

edit: we're not doing this in any area where we will get in trouble, because i'm not going to jail for you. when it's over it's gonna be assault, and i don't want any ***** smashers getting all moral on me and starting to threaten crap like that.
Internet rep? I really couldn't care less. I just happen to hate you as a human being. A disrespectful dog like you needs to learn a lesson.

And don't think for a second your innocent. You proposed we make it personal, and I'm going to make it personal. And if your worried about getting in trouble, then by all means, find a place where we can settle this bull**** in private. I really don't care.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I seriously don't want to wait until next Saturday. What's your address? I'll get a ride tomorrow while I go pick up some weed if I have to.

And if you're too scared to give me your address, give me an address of where you want to meet up and I'll see how far away from my route it is. Or you can come to Pomona and we'll find a place.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
My address? LOL, you'd best wait for AznForces tourney, for your sake. Your really don't want to start something with me at my place or even remotely close. I'm not going to go into detail why.

And I'm not going to waste a day fighting you. Since I'm planning on going to a tourney anyway, I can take care of you on the side.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Dude, the time for talk is over. S-t-f-u. I don't care what you have to say. One of us is leaving the scene in an ambulance and it's not me.

So please stop your pseudo tough guy BS. There's no one to impress.

Yes, your house. If your house won't work because of Reason XYZ, then we'll go a couple blocks away or whatever. It's up to you. If you don't want to because you don't want to go into detail why, implying it's going to affect the fight, then guess what? FIND A PLACE THAT WON'T, OR STOP BEING A PU$$Y.

$ick

Smash Lord
Rooffflll oh man. I saw you at that wack *** Brawl tourny Kouryoo, unless you plan to bring a knife or something, you're gonna get hurt.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lil kouryuu, just make sure not to bring any weapons. you'll be emptying your pockets and **** to make sure you don't have anything. i know how b1tches can be.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Can we get a shoutcast for this epik battal? JTB and mHAZE are banned though.

Danny will be making sure nobody brings knives, those are banned as well as stalling off the stage with rising pound for 8 minutes.

It's a stamina battle, default is 1 stock, kouryuu can just duck at the beginning to avoid adam's needles so adam can't camp

plus they both fail on platforms, FD only

Top Bottom