• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
- romeo on ottos account lol =]

anyways....no i dont give a **** about watever u guys are fighting about, but P god dman, i never thought you would lie like that. We are HARDLY even in singles, a few matches were close yes, but you won maybe 1 or 2...out of the 50 that were mostly ****??? im not saying im amazing or anything, neither am i saying you cant beat me. if we met in tourney i would be much much more likely to win. HOWEVER if you mean even in terms of like how we do in tourney...then i guess i cant argue there....you beat larry and i got ***** by him... and falcos so aint much to be said about that.

remember....dont take friendlies tooo seriously.
there's a difference in being better than someone and beating someone.

i would never say i'm better than you because i'm not. i made that clear even when i beat you in tournament (a long long time ago) -- a win's a win, but a win doesn't necessarily make you better.

because you play falcon and i play sheik, i will at the very least compete with you. i dunno what exactly it is, maybe 40/60, 50/50, 60/40, but let's just say i wouldn't mind playing you (or any falcon) in tourny.

we should money match, sheik v falcon obv

and yeah you **** my marth, but i'll never go marth on you again.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
there's a difference in being better than someone and beating someone.

i would never say i'm better than you because i'm not. i made that clear even when i beat you in tournament (a long long time ago) -- a win's a win, but a win doesn't necessarily make you better.

because you play falcon and i play sheik, i will at the very least compete with you. i dunno what exactly it is, maybe 40/60, 50/50, 60/40, but let's just say i wouldn't mind playing you (or any falcon) in tourny.

we should money match, sheik v falcon obv

and yeah you **** my marth, but i'll never go marth on you again.
you hsouldn't go marth on me either

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
you asked me if i left yet and i said yeah
and you said oh **** how am i getting home
idk get a ride with mike
im not getting a ride with him
well arent you getting high with him rite now?
yeah, but...
dude just ask festizzio
OH YEAH im getting a ride with him. bye

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
oh ****, I'm pretty sure Festizzio gave me half of his subway sandwich so he's pretty good at life.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
what gives you more trouble, my marth or my sheik

i think once i become as perfect, execution wise, with my marth as i am with my sheik, marth v falco will be miles easier for me than sheik v falco
Marth is much easier for me to fight than shiek.
Honestly you should be able to beat me with both.

Grunt

Smash Master
lololololololololololololololololololol
I can understand not reading 44 pages, but did you even read the first post?

Top Bottom