• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
friday night was so good, and it would've been better if i didn't have to take a nap. wow i was so tired near the end of this tournament (after i was eliminated though, no johns), the ride home was the worst car ride of my life.

teams was like:

1. sw and mango
2. atlus and larry
3. romeo and p

and i got revenge on fly in singles =)

replicate

Smash Lord
P is teaming with Romeo!!!!!!

Beware
lmao I did not post this
somebody is a sneaky snake

also, silent wolf is SOOOOOO GOOOD
oh man, just watching him play is sexy sex
his fingers move less than anybody I've ever seen, he's so efficient with everything it's amazing
besides, who else plays hard enough to rub the skin off their index fingers??
that's mother****ing otto

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh, let me use this thread to note that Emerican is absolutely incredible at this game. i haven't been ***** that badly in a money match since i was a melee noob. skill-wise i'd say he's > than everyone but mango and lucky. and wow, such a ridiculously entertaining and fancy falcon. freaking palmdale training must be amazing.

we should team ;)

Zodiac

Smash Master
oh, let me use this thread to note that Emerican is absolutely incredible at this game. i haven't been ***** that badly in a money match since i was a melee noob. skill-wise i'd say he's > than everyone but mango and lucky. and wow, such a ridiculously entertaining and fancy falcon. freaking palmdale training must be amazing.

we should team ;)
That explains why he ***** me so bad in the tourney, I only took off one stock >.>

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Bardull said he was gonna beat me. Ah ah ah.

1 bat, ah ah ah. 2 bats ah ah ah. 3 bats ah ah- SHUT THE **** UP :)

replicate

Smash Lord
otto recorded some stuff at my house and then the finals between him and mango

and yeah, emerican is pretty good
should team with romeo for team y-chromosome

emerican

Smash Ace
haha i appreciate the compliments, even tho i got ***** in the tourney, i had a lot of playing playing friendlies with everyone..

but i wanted to say... CHEERS TO GOOD FRIENDS! NEW AND OLD!

Claire, Edrees, Mango, Rom, Otto, Lovage, replicate, plan 9, team 8-bit, P, Fabian.. and much much more who im probably forgetting (dont hate me hahaha)

OF COURSE PALMDALE CREW ***** the brawl tourney..
and everyone else whom i met or played with, you guys are all too good and i've been away so long it was nice to see everyone again. Until next time, peace.

replicate

Smash Lord
dang, I just realized that P got ***** at this tournament

he didn't fight kouryuu, didn't have his 4-stock challenge with festizzio, got ***** in MM by emerican, and lost to steven and nes in teams after saying he would wreck their **** repeatedly

STEP IT UP P WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
VIDEOS ARE UP. WTFUX ALRDY? yup cause im cool like that. id put singles finals up too but i left early cause it was like 930pm alrdy and my as was tired.

no sound recorded tho cause glen is a meanie and wanted stereo sound on his videos instead of mono and allowing me to record sound too. = ( so i added my own tracks.

TEAMS FINALS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kbsrkdU8J4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VANCuNcA3GI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlF4mlcK4L0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDX-xH7oV8

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dang, I just realized that P got ***** at this tournament

he didn't fight kouryuu, didn't have his 4-stock challenge with festizzio, got ***** in MM by emerican, and lost to steven and nes in teams after saying he would wreck their **** repeatedly

STEP IT UP P WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
but we still placed higher than embrace and nes (beating the team they lost to), i beat nes in tourny, i beat fly, who beat embrace in tourny (get ****en ***** noobs), and romeo and i ***** kouryuu and futile really badly in teams.

but yeah, i missed out on a lot of mms and was so tired from friday and etc. that i wasn't going to go out of my way for stuff.

oh, and i'm calling warm up johns on that teams match with nes and embrace; that was the first match we ever teamed in.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Edit: It's not worth it...

Anyway, The tourney was real fun. I'm glad I didn't miss it.

Otto, your fox is amazing! And I really like your mentality and the way you view this game.
And sorry I had to put you through all those matches with a Peach. I know you dislike the match-up and find it boring. I just don't know how to use any other character. Just ask Tofu lol. He's knows what I mean. =P

Emerican.. I had fun ****** you in friendlies :chuckle: But seriously, it's as you said, it's because I played Futile for so long that I know the match up by heart. And I'm sure if you played me for a bit longer, you'd get the match up down for sure. Your falcon is amazing and is truly worth watching.

Rep, Atlus, Tofu, Pat and all the others I played matches with. You guys are very impressive. Fun games.

And Connor... you owe me big time (jk). Maybe we'll team the next time or something. But seriously, how do you forget to enter singles lol >_<

Great tourney over all.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow, you didn't even throw down? = /
well i said on the boards i wanted to know his housing situation so we could get this done friday. i was making it a point to do well at this tourny, and this just doesn't mean enough to me to catapult to the top of my priority list. i don't even think he entered singles, so i didn't have any opportunities to make fun of him besides ****** him hardcore in teams.

i mean, as far as i'm concerned, this can happen whenever. what i mean by that is that i'm not ever going to say "no," and i'm not ever going to change the way i behave (towards him).

speaking of which, who remembers when after SCC kouryuu said that no one was good at this game? that he played / saw everyone and no one was any good? but i guess now everyone's "impressive" to him after getting (presumably) last place in doubles and being too shook to enter singles.

mio

Smash Ace
I'd like to thank the Melee players for being so cool and respectful throughout this entire tournament. Why did I ever doubt you guys?

If I throw another tournament, you're all welcome to come back.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
I love palmdale <3

sorry seige!

Bardull!!!!! I'll get you next time!!!!

good tournament, good seeding. Awesome seeing everyone again.

Edrees and Ajax <3 <3 <3 come hang out with me (Senna TOO!!)

MikeBLAZE You're awesome, as always.

and Cuba is awesome teaaaaammate <3 <3

Top Bottom