• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
naw dont simmer down....THIS HYPE IS REAL.....LIKE A BOAT.....and supposedly i dont have a choice to come to this tourney(WWJASOND).......HAHA I HAVE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOR CAL LETS GO!!!!!!!!!
do you even look at the screen when you post?

The GERM

Smash Ace
I can't wait to play melee and eat in the same venue. Too good to be true. There's also hella restaurants and stores around there too.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
umm yea...........i think
clearly you don't

I can't wait to play melee and eat in the same venue. Too good to be true. There's also hella restaurants and stores around there too.
yeah there are other places around, but the deal with the venue is that there is no fee for us as long as we eat there. so try to keep any purchases there, so they want us back. you dig?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
everyone should buy a drink too. they give you a glass AND we have our own soda dispenser thinggys up stairs so you don't have to travel downstairs to get a refill. they have dr. pepper, pepsi, wild cherry pepsi, sierra mist and ice tea.

honestly this is pretty tight lol.

and for all those who didn't read lucien's post (thanks for that post by the way lou)..

THE NEW TOURNAMENT DATE IS THE 24TH!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Yeah true! but now fanimeis (sp?) going on at the same time. So smashers who planned to go to fanime gotta make a choice. Ownapalooza or fanime. *sigh*

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Ownapalooza>Fanime

And choknater you're offically a home-ah-sexual if you don't come to my tournament. =) LOL

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Prices!

Prices for this tournament have been confirmed.

VENUE FEE: $1
singles: $5
doubles: $10 ($5 per person)

cool? thought so.

Flareneos

Smash Rookie
Really, cause I always hear about guys in like in the 20's and in college and stuff. I just don't want to be singled out if I went XD. But I would love to go to my first melee tournament, I'm not that good at melee though...

Zoap

Smash Master
Really, cause I always hear about guys in like in the 20's and in college and stuff. I just don't want to be singled out if I went XD. But I would love to go to my first melee tournament, I'm not that good at melee though...
Sfat is 15 you can hangout with him and have a good ol time. Stay away from the tall black dude with braces he talks really fast though, he loves to touch little kids in inappropriate places.

Hey Jason with the venue fee does that mean we don't have to buy food now? I mean its $1 so I don't mind buying food but would like some clarification. Fudruckers making me mad hungry yo.

Top Bottom