• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
its actually not too far, but you will need to either get picked up or take the bus to get there...

also, I'm not coming anymore, so you should probably take my stuff off of the list jason

WassupJB

Smash Lord
its actually not too far, but you will need to either get picked up or take the bus to get there...

also, I'm not coming anymore, so you should probably take my stuff off of the list jason
Naw I'll keep it there. You can just drop your sh.t off then pick it up at the end of the tourney. I'm sure you won't mind. Thanks.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Nope! 360>ps3 in regards to which system is more competative. =)

Also!!
2 people and 2 teams MAY be able to get free entry to play in the tournament!!!:
I will beat box battle 2 people PER EVENT! So 2 people for singles, and 2 teams for doubles. And IF you beat me in the beat box battle, you will get your entry fee waved. Start practicing.

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
Nope! 360>ps3 in regards to which system is more competative. =)

Also!!
2 people and 2 teams MAY be able to get free entry to play in the tournament!!!:
I will beat box battle 2 people PER EVENT! So 2 people for singles, and 2 teams for doubles. And IF you beat me in the beat box battle, you will get your entry fee waved. Start practicing.
I think the 360 controller is holding back fighting games. I can only play half as well on those.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Word but not all competative games are fighters. I will 100% agree with you on the 360 controller being horrible for fighters. The ps12 controler is much better, hands down. But the most competative games are shooters haha and the 360 runs those quite well, plus the controller is easily more adept for them anyway.

Beat box battle me anyone?

Hostility

Smash Ace
Word but not all competative games are fighters. I will 100% agree with you on the 360 controller being horrible for fighters. The ps12 controler is much better, hands down. But the most competative games are shooters haha and the 360 runs those quite well, plus the controller is easily more adept for them anyway.

Beat box battle me anyone?
You don't really use a controller for a fighting game if you are competitive with it so it doesn't really matter.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
That tourney was fu.kin massive. In numbers its gonna **** on this tournament lolll.

Beatbox Battles:
Me vs Djpacman
Me vs Poppin Booner
Me vs (the cheeses friend LOL)

I would like one more. If this is it, this is fine. Those 3 people have a chance for free entry into ze tourney lol. All they need to do is win the beat box battle.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey guys, 24th sounds great, gonna try to come out, looking foreword to it! Will try to grab narfanator to come up, as well.
Hey Jason, are you off balance in cube/wii or tv count? I can help fill in for either, or both if you are low.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Hey guys, 24th sounds great, gonna try to come out, looking foreword to it! Will try to grab narfanator to come up, as well.
Hey Jason, are you off balance in cube/wii or tv count? I can help fill in for either, or both if you are low.
Bring both if you can, the more tvs and systems the better.

Top Bottom