• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

D

Deleted member

Richard is probably going to Vegas with Hugo, Mango, Romeo, and the secret 5th

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's all they ever say pocky, same thing happened on facebook, we asked that question and all they said is "you don't know"

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I miss my SS vids on youtube. Where has he been? Last tourney he entered was way back in... March? Someone get his *** to this event.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If Socal is coming up for this, I can house people in Novato and we can have a super smashfest.

I also need a teammate for this since Joe will be in Socal (assuming he isn't one of the people making the pilgrimage).

LuCKy

Smash Master
alex cant drive anymore so i doubt socals comin lol unless someone randomly wants to drive :] im up for going

LuCKy

Smash Master
hey hey lol AX is around the corner :] which is where i intend to buy you one then take it to you at good **** germ

WassupJB

Smash Lord
check the times and prices, though i updated it a week or two ago i don't want anyone to think there are any surprises.

and i will be charging late fees at this tournament.

ps: thanks san pablo for the late fees money, i'm gonna be using that money to get a fudds burger.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
See I want to make fun of you by saying you won't be on time but by doing that it gives you more encourage to be on time. *sigh*

I still think you'll be late though.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
WHO THE *** IS DR.MIDNIGHT!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

i wanna be dr midnight

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
So I'm dieting and **** but... out of all the ownapaloozas that I went to *only two* No one wants to go to Claim Jumpers for Dinner... ITS HELLA GOOD. I would like to go and ignore my diet for it. I think PockyD was down going there for dinner, anyone else?

Yes it is pretty expensive but u know what... treat urself once in awhile right?

Top Bottom