• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Presents: How the Midwest Was Won. Ultimate Falcon Tourny STREAM NOW LIVE

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's been so long... the Huber Crew may see some representation at this... :)

If I can work things out so I can go, and you're willing to pay gas, I could probably get you there. My crew is in Huber Heights, north of Dayton. PM me, one of you.
my girlfriend lives in huber lol. you guys still play?

also the likelihood of me making this is fairly slim tbh...but don't count me out. if this is MK banned i'll be sad but w/e, i happen to enjoy fighting that char

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
My name is SOMBRA, and I haven't played Brawl in forever. I miss it. I will be attending this! Athens is not that far from me!

It's been too long. I'll be so rusty! Best be practicing!

EVERYONE PLAY ME!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Why yes, I remember playing you Steep! Twas fun! I'm sure we've both gotten better!

Dtj Flex Coolbeer, I think we have all lied before. Therefore, we all qualify as liars.

......... But really, what did I lie about?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
my girlfriend lives in huber lol. you guys still play?

also the likelihood of me making this is fairly slim tbh...but don't count me out. if this is MK banned i'll be sad but w/e, i happen to enjoy fighting that char
Yeah, we still have smashfests whenever I'm at home from college. Hope you can make it, man, I'd like to play you again.

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice
Dayton needs to represent here. I'm really hoping I can make it and meet more people from Dayton. All I have to play with now is my roommates lol
Dayton is trying to come, hopefully we can get a ride this time.
It's been so long... the Huber Crew may see some representation at this... :)

If I can work things out so I can go, and you're willing to pay gas, I could probably get you there. My crew is in Huber Heights, north of Dayton. PM me, one of you.
We most definitely will be able to pay gas. i messaged you me and Camerons numbers to contact us

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I cannot deny that I have not been at any tournament since SIIS5 (the one early last summer). I had the intention of going to at least two since then, but each time something came out precluding my attendance. It happens. Anyway, Athens is about an hour outside of Huntington (which is only twenty minutes from my house), so I intend on going to this. If I don't, then you can assume another unfortunate happening is to blame. I may be bringing at least one other person, maybe two.

That being said, if I do attend, look me up and we can play!

Savvy?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Dayton needs to represent here. I'm really hoping I can make it and meet more people from Dayton. All I have to play with now is my roommates lol
Wow, looks like there'll be a decent amount of people from Dayton here, with Huber included. I look forward to meeting you all.

Dayton is trying to come, hopefully we can get a ride this time.

We most definitely will be able to pay gas. i messaged you me and Camerons numbers to contact us
Thanks! It'd be pretty sweet if we could work something out.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Venue fee going towards a club as a fund raiser/other special things that will be provided here.

Venue also Wavered for bringing setups.

steep

Smash Lord
I would like to enter doubles if someone is looking for a partner. My Mario/Luigi are both pretty legit in dubs…

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Can has hype

It's looking like I'll make it to my first OU tournament . w.
OhmygoshImissallofyouMidwesterners<3

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hmm, i'd definitely be interested in attending this if we can get some more melee hype! I wanna see that as a main event haha =D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try and not get last place.
>.>
<.<

I'm training up for the side events too. :cool:
It's gonna be fun to come back to Athens.

OUGA Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jiffy

/ego

Top Bottom