• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
David - Took off 9 stocks
Bernard - Took off 6 stocks
Unknown - Took off 6 stocks

I forgot unknown in my first post, he is good too. And I assume jake and noah are both still good, besides that, everyone else is average.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
YOU did not win teams... the people who actually came did... well... Kirbykaze did...

tect

Smash Journeyman
i seem to recall that i'm pretty good at this game (hah) so forgive me for saying, but wouldn't things maybe be a bit different if ottawa had another one of its top players in the crew battle?

tect

Smash Journeyman
lol tyrant =P what distance? ^__^

D.B, that's not really the point, also, i'm a bit behind the times but would those 3 have replaced 3 people who were in the crew?

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol tyrant =P what distance? ^__^

D.B, that's not really the point, also, i'm a bit behind the times but would those 3 have replaced 3 people who were in the crew?
Yeah, they would have <_<

Also: CHANGE YOUR DP PERSON ABOVE ME. BOOOOOO

Locke)

Smash Ace
You beat us Toronto, there's no point in continuing to argue about which team mates pulled more weight than others.

Have some modesty and get back to practicing so you can maybe someday scratch montreal.

Mikey my man you gotta get to Ottawa asap. We need to party.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
You beat us Toronto, there's no point in continuing to argue about which team mates pulled more weight than others.

Have some modesty and get back to practicing so you can maybe someday scratch montreal.

Quew Eff Tee

D.B

Smash Ace

I know, it's just that they were saying that david / bernard won the battle. I completely agree with you.

EDIT: I.B its for the sex no win, cause we all know he's sexy

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I just noticed the Falcon's in your sig are all the same colour D.B. How'd you do that? And the synchronization of their arms is off. You should fix that :p

D.B

Smash Ace
Lol I.B myself and Lanowen are there, it took us what? 20-30 minutes to synchronize all of our clicking? Then all we did was just taunt and pause the game took a pic with my cell and uploaded here. Also we couldn't get it exactly we just wanted to get on with that epic match :p

Runty_Grunty

Smash Cadet
tect on bro's computer:

either the 200m or the 400m, i could run a 100m but i'd prefer the others.

maybe this defeats the whole purpose... but what do you run those events in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom