• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Smashfest is on for tomorrow, it will end earlier than normal since some of us will have to get up early to go to Toronto on Saturday. Also Ian/Dan/Derek, let me know if you guys have confirmation that you're going to the Toronto tourney or not.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yayyyyy. You guys seem to be coming. :] just an FYI there are 3 other decent players coming from London. Like I mean good too. You guys could pick 1 or 2 of them for crews. Haha.

We need to play guys, there has been too much Ontario hate. :]

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
K im back in ottawa from my trip finally, so HI!!! Hope everyone had a good break, mine was smashless so i need to play a lot today to practice up for tomorrow.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
yayyyyy. You guys seem to be coming. :] just an FYI there are 3 other decent players coming from London. Like I mean good too. You guys could pick 1 or 2 of them for crews. Haha.

We need to play guys, there has been too much Ontario hate. :]
You gotta be kidding me. London? Where my crazy relatives and half-dead grandmother are, there're smashers? >_> Fun times, eh?

I should ask you T.O. guys if you know my brother. Apparently he knew someone who played smash. They could never beat his jiggly.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
thanks for showing up dudes, was nice seeing you.

saus i still don't think we've ever played... or at least not in a tourney, or osmething like this.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
heyy im kinda new to smash boards and i live in kanata! what is going on here? i would love to smash against u ppl! and im not a noob i no them advanced tactics, SHL, DD WD etc..

arsenic41

Smash Ace
heyy im kinda new to smash boards and i live in kanata! what is going on here? i would love to smash against u ppl! and im not a noob i no them advanced tactics, SHL, DD WD etc..

sorry for double post, but who do u all main?
Yo, I live in Kanata too! I'm going to EOM currently, there is actually a smash fest over at Baseline this friday, PM Fogel if you want directions, show up if you want to meet up with some smashers.

Oh yeah, I main samus.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I live in Kanata too! I'm going to EOM currently, there is actually a smash fest over at Baseline this friday, PM Fogel if you want directions, show up if you want to meet up with some smashers.

Oh yeah, I main samus.
R U SERIOUS? thats awesomee mann, i main marth, falco, and IC so i ll have to PM this Fogel guy eh, but i probably cant come this time since im busy, yo do you know any good smashers in Kanata? and what is EOM?
dudee soo glad that ther is an actual good samus and a professional smasher here in kanata

arsenic41

Smash Ace
R U SERIOUS? thats awesomee mann, i main marth, falco, and IC so i ll have to PM this Fogel guy eh, but i probably cant come this time since im busy, yo do you know any good smashers in Kanata? and what is EOM?
dudee soo glad that ther is an actual good samus and a professional smasher here in kanata
Ah yeah, EOM= Earl of March, and yes there WERE great smashers but they all quit the Melee scene hopefully they will come back when brawl comes out, and no I'm not professional (competitive is probally a better word) all the professionals live in Quebec.

and yes Mason, the professionals were KPP :p

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
Ah yeah, EOM= Earl of March, and yes there WERE great smashers but they all quit the Melee scene hopefully they will come back when brawl comes out, and no I'm not professional (competitive is probally a better word) all the professionals live in Quebec.

and yes Mason, the professionals were KPP :p
Yo Earl of March is like a 10 - 15 min drive from where i live 0_o
oh they were great eh, wait, u didnt quit teh smash scene did u? even if your not competitive u didnt quit, right?
Quebec? woww i never knew that...
i go to All saints if u know which school that is

tect

Smash Journeyman
lol arsenic41 i know people from EOM hahaha. do you knowwwwww fiona serack, erikka niemi, or iain vaillere? lulz
anyways, i hope to return to the scene and help prove that ottawa is still competitive >_> i haven't been playing all too much, but i still have skills hah

edit: and whatever happened to those race challenges?

arsenic41

Smash Ace
lol arsenic41 i know people from EOM hahaha. do you knowwwwww fiona serack, erikka niemi, or iain vaillere? lulz
anyways, i hope to return to the scene and help prove that ottawa is still competitive >_> i haven't been playing all too much, but i still have skills hah
No I don't know them :p, and I can't wait to get owned by you.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
LOL I know em I go to school at earl erikka is in my science class and fiona etc etc

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Cbone, are u serious? where do you people hold these smashfests? i probably can go...
At Fogel's on Friday evenings. You can be lame like everyone else and show up after 1700, or you could be like me (which obviously means cool) and show up at 1630 :D
:( I wanna smash with people. Computers only hit me if I let them :/

arsenic41

Smash Ace
At Fogel's on Friday evenings. You can be lame like everyone else and show up after 1700, or you could be like me (which obviously means cool) and show up at 1630 :D
If you were cool, you would wave shine yourself all the way from wherever the hell you are to Cam's,. I thought you were cool Mason -_-

Jazriel

Smash Ace
If you were cool, you would wave shine yourself all the way from wherever the hell you are to Cam's,. I thought you were cool Mason -_-
Yeah but I don't play gay fox. Falco's shines go up, so unless you want me suffocating in space travelling by shines won't work. Sheesh. Don't make me own you with Olimar! Or my secret main, Random!

tect

Smash Journeyman
my specialty is the 400m ^__^ it's a fun race haha but so tiring >_>
lulz i know erikka through track, we're both in ottawa lions.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Cbone, are u serious? where do you people hold these smashfests? i probably can go...
err. wut is his address and stuff?
You didn't answer the first Private Message I sent...make sure you know how to use the PM system on smashboards, it's very important. I'm going to send another one with my address for you, make sure you read it.

Ignore this man, don't show up at 4:30 unless you want to sit around outside until 5:00 :p

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I used to run the 400m in a bit more than a minute...but I have gotten ALOT worse over the year (stupid chinese school system -_-).

Damax

Smash Lord
Yeah but I don't play gay fox. Falco's shines go up, so unless you want me suffocating in space travelling by shines won't work. Sheesh. Don't make me own you with Olimar! Or my secret main, Random!
L2P waveshine is for newbs infinite is for pro. if you can't waveshine you're not even newb.

Jarc, emos aren't manly mans. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom