• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damax

Smash Lord
Cameron I love you :)

lol why did it take so much time for me to know about your 7th place? come and talk to me on msn sometimes you cheap cake. anywya way to show em Bestcoast own them. 5 th on pr takes 1st and not ranked ends 7th haha

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
SCRAAAA <3333

You guys busy during the break? :] We gotz a tournament going on in Mississauga. Cameron probably already knows LOL. Here it is anyway:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131494

If you guys can make it, awesome! I wanna play a lot of you guys. We also have housing aswell. ]: Gotta pay you guys back for Starfurry. We'll make pools/things run better this time around :0

Fogel

Smash Lord
Thanks guys! I did what I could for my fellow Beast Coasters. I got booed while chaingrabbing MagnuM's bowser, lol. In the end, Blunted_object and MikeMonkey were too good though.

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
SCRAAAA <3333

You guys busy during the break? :] We gotz a tournament going on in Mississauga. Cameron probably already knows LOL. Here it is anyway:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131494

If you guys can make it, awesome! I wanna play a lot of you guys. We also have housing aswell. ]: Gotta pay you guys back for Starfurry. We'll make pools/things run better this time around :0
i wana go to this!!!

also once again gratz cam on 7th, you rep'd crew SCCCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha Cbone. I love your Falco. It's a shame I havn't played it yet. As for you Cam, you need to come to the tournament for you to get my congratz for @ME tournament placing.

.. Naw I kid. Good ****ing ****. You only lost to what? The best in Central Canada and the 2nd/3rd best in Western Canada. That's ****ing good.

Also, consult to Damax's post for truth interms of that boo'ing. LOL @ picking Bowser against Sheik.

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
Haha Cbone. I love your Falco. It's a shame I havn't played it yet. As for you Cam, you need to come to the tournament for you to get my congratz for @ME tournament placing.

.. Naw I kid. Good ****ing ****. You only lost to what? The best in Central Canada and the 2nd/3rd best in Western Canada. That's ****ing good.

Also, consult to Damax's post for truth interms of that boo'ing. LOL @ picking Bowser against Sheik.
im doing everything i can to make it, but no guarantees...ottawa will try to make this but well have to see if everything works out over the next week. well get some games in if everything works out!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Somehow the videos from last smashfest were lost :( I tried to put them on my PC today, but the tape's blank. We'll have to try again next week.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Thanks for the Christmas wishes people! Uhh...happy Boxing Day?

As for smashfests, yeah we'll play Friday as usual. Sorry for the lack of info, I haven't been home for the past couple of days. We need to record vids this time!

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Sheesh, first you start taping after I leave, then you replace me with some GREEN Falco?! Jkjk, watched Dave vs Randy on FD, pretty good. Dave could've had it at the end if he bair'd though.

40 more days 'til I'm stomping you guys with my 1337 no life skills :p Randy, if we somehow do magically get it set up so that I can play with you guys at smashfests or somethin' we should have a random-character ironman. Stomping computer's with Falco gets a bit repetitive so I've been playing random now. Best character ever :p.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
yeah I'm pretty sure I got hit by every single missile / laser / bomb in my matches against randy : ( , we don't have any samus's in winnipeg so I dont have much experience playing them.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Sheesh, first you start taping after I leave, then you replace me with some GREEN Falco?! Jkjk, watched Dave vs Randy on FD, pretty good. Dave could've had it at the end if he bair'd though.

40 more days 'til I'm stomping you guys with my 1337 no life skills :p Randy, if we somehow do magically get it set up so that I can play with you guys at smashfests or somethin' we should have a random-character ironman. Stomping computer's with Falco gets a bit repetitive so I've been playing random now. Best character ever :p.
It's on Mason. I haven't lost a random ironman so far :).

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Pfft, just wait until I random Bowser. Then it's all over. GIMPYFISH COMBOZ!!! You definitely won't expect the dash-past-you-to-reverse-forward-smash, then it'll be over.
Your reverse forward smash is no match for my reverse fire into dash attack combo.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Your reverse forward smash is no match for my reverse fire into dash attack combo.
Ouch, that's true. But then I'll Klaw to suicide combo you and the internet will crash because of how epic it is, but not before it labels me as the winner. Then, my Bowser will morph, and he'll grow one of C.Falcon's legs and start kneeing people.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I have to share something...Thad and I were playing against each other. Thad was using the tag "K=FG" while I used the tag "JOEL". Our characters drew close together and the tags positioned themselves so it read "FOGEL". :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
I have to share something...Thad and I were playing against each other. Thad was using the tag "K=FG" while I used the tag "JOEL". Our characters drew close together and the tags positioned themselves so it read "FOGEL". :)
I guess that means you guys have to be Team Fogel now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom