• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
thanks Fogel, sorry for not checking up here, i only saw thiings from mah PM inbox messages
Arsenic41, u can make it this week right? i want to fight teh person that introduced me to ottawa smashfests!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
thanks Fogel, sorry for not checking up here, i only saw thiings from mah PM inbox messages
Arsenic41, u can make it this week right? i want to fight teh person that introduced me to ottawa smashfests!
Maybe, we have exams coming up, and my parents are pretty strict (because all chinese parents are like that), but chances are I should be showing up. I'll look forward to meeting you though!

Vwins

Smash Ace
ok guys since Brawl is delay for march and that the majority of toronto and ottawa can't come to SFF3. I decided to changed the date of my tournament. I want to know what would be the best date for you guys between february 23rd and march 1th.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Where is this tourney? Apparently my mom has decided that it would be a great idea for me to get out to some tourneys... Parents are weird. I hope I confuse the hell out of my kids. :p

Fogel

Smash Lord
Smashfest videos updated with last week's videos (not yesterday's, because there were no videos for yesterday). For those who are keeping track, it would seem that the all Ganon video from last time isn't as popular as the all Link videos from before :p I bet the video where Randy plays Kirby will be the most popular this time...or maybe the Derek Link vids.

ok guys since Brawl is delay for march and that the majority of toronto and ottawa can't come to SFF3. I decided to changed the date of my tournament. I want to know what would be the best date for you guys between february 23rd and march 1th.
I'm assuming at this point that March 1st is confirmed?

Fogel

Smash Lord
cbone, did i verse u on friday?
and Arsenic41, did i see u there on friday?
You played Cbone, he was the Falco main you played a bunch just before you left. You didn't see Arsenic because he wasn't there (I assume he got Asian parents'd).

Hey anybody want to play throughout this week??? or is everyone to busy with exams...
I can play on Tuesday or Thursday (and Friday because that's the smashfest, obv.) if people are down for that. I can also host it at my place again if people want, but we will have to end it at about 10 because I have to get up kinda early for work.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
loll ic how it is, tell cbone, that i ve finally got a new marth strategy to beat his falco XD
cbone thanks for callin mah IC badass, they ll become better slowly by slowly hhaha
ouch, asian parents'd i get that too sometimes hope he can come next time, looking forward to versing him!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
loll ic how it is, tell cbone, that i ve finally got a new marth strategy to beat his falco XD
cbone thanks for callin mah IC badass, they ll become better slowly by slowly hhaha
ouch, asian parents'd i get that too sometimes hope he can come next time, looking forward to versing him!
I really doubt that I'll be able to make it next smash fest too :(, parents are putting me under lockdown until exams are over, but I can make it to the smashfest once exams are over (the one after next weeks). Oh yeah, can we move that smashfest over to Thursday instead of Friday? Ian, Derek, Dan and I all have to attend a birthday party on friday.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
NO when are ur exams over?
damm i cant make anyday except for weekends and friday, i guess it ll be a while before i verse u, i ll be making anti samus strategies by then hahah
o btw, teh people u smash with are incredibly good, are u as good as them?

Fogel

Smash Lord
Yeah your ICs are really good, I think you're the best Canadian ICs player I've seen so far to be honest. No one else I know gets their grab combos down as consistently as you.

I really doubt that I'll be able to make it next smash fest too :(, parents are putting me under lockdown until exams are over, but I can make it to the smashfest once exams are over (the one after next weeks). Oh yeah, can we move that smashfest over to Thursday instead of Friday? Ian, Derek, Dan and I all have to attend a birthday party on friday.
Just to be clear, you're talking about moving the smashfest that would be on Friday, Feb. 1st back to Thursday, Jan. 31, right?

Jazriel

Smash Ace
NO when are ur exams over?
damm i cant make anyday except for weekends and friday, i guess it ll be a while before i verse u, i ll be making anti samus strategies by then hahah
o btw, teh people u smash with are incredibly good, are u as good as them?
Pfft, Randy is t3h sucks. j/k j/k. Respect the Bowser! Koopa Klaw!

To further confuse you guys and get your hopes up, there's a chance I'm moving back to Ottawa to enroll in high school for February the 1st. I believe this is the most likely outcome of the next few weeks. If that's the case, Yeah-yuhz. If not, I'll own you in Brawl some other day :p

If I do move back (lol...) then you can fear my marth! BC AL, we'll definitely have to have a marth ditto. Haven't switched mains, I just happen to play a lot of marth lately >_> Marth is gay!

Oh, and Randy, we'll definitely have to have an EPIC BOWSER DITTO. ONE SO EPIC IT WILL RING THROUGHOUT THE AGES.

Psst
Mindgames!

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, Randy is t3h sucks. j/k j/k. Respect the Bowser! Koopa Klaw!

To further confuse you guys and get your hopes up, there's a chance I'm moving back to Ottawa to enroll in high school for February the 1st. I believe this is the most likely outcome of the next few weeks. If that's the case, Yeah-yuhz. If not, I'll own you in Brawl some other day :p

If I do move back (lol...) then you can fear my marth! BC AL, we'll definitely have to have a marth ditto. Haven't switched mains, I just happen to play a lot of marth lately >_> Marth is gay!

Oh, and Randy, we'll definitely have to have an EPIC BOWSER DITTO. ONE SO EPIC IT WILL RING THROUGHOUT THE AGES.

Psst
Mindgames!
hmm, on friday, i didnt get to know any of ur guys' names! 0_o i feel bad...
...Jazriel, were u at teh smashfest? mann i didnt know anyone cept for fogel, phil and cbone... anyways i know how to beat every character persistently except for space animals and sheik wit mah marth...so we ll see whoz teh better marth eh! so i ll hope u can move back here to ottawa so we can ditto. AND YE, MARTH IS GAY AHHAAHA
good luck wit ur bowser ditto, thats somethin i would like to watch!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Just to be clear, you're talking about moving the smashfest that would be on Friday, Feb. 1st back to Thursday, Jan. 31, right?
Yeah, since the birthday party is at that time. We MIGHT be able to show up friday, but even so it is for a short time.

Oh yeah Mason, I accept your Random Iron Man Challenge. Grrrrrrr, fear my intimidating growl of rage.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
When/if I show up again I should bring a sign saying "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" Corny video game humour for the win.

BC AL, I moved away before you made your first post in this Ottawa thread, so you don't know me.

There might be one prob though Randy, I'ma have to be lame and re-pick Yohsi/Ness/Peach. I'll start practicing with them but I really don't like them >_> Especially Yoshi. Grrr, Steve! We'll see though. Maybe we could set some rules where we select 3 chars we'll repick if we land on 'em or something. I just really don't like them.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
whatever, I don't really care what you do, I'm still going to respect the rules of random and use whoever I get.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Glad to hear you might be back in O-town Mason :)

Is anyone interested in a smashfest this week, or should I hold off because of exams?

Yeah, since the birthday party is at that time. We MIGHT be able to show up friday, but even so it is for a short time.

Oh yeah Mason, I accept your Random Iron Man Challenge. Grrrrrrr, fear my intimidating growl of rage.
Moving the smashfest to Thursday that week is fine, I just wanted to make sure I had the right date.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine to play smash anyday up to thursday... on friday I'm heading back to narnia for some snowboarding :D

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
Glad to hear you might be back in O-town Mason :)

Is anyone interested in a smashfest this week, or should I hold off because of exams?

Moving the smashfest to Thursday that week is fine, I just wanted to make sure I had the right date.

i have an exam thursday, but no more until the next week so i can take off a few hours to play smash =). I'm sure Derek will feel the same way. So count in me and him unless i post otherwise.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Ok, I guess I'll still keep Friday night available for a smashfest. Phil, if you still wanna play Thursday let me know, I'm down for that. It looks like it might just be the 2 of us though :p

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
I don't get out of class till 5:30 on thursday so by the time I get my **** together and bus down to your place it would be like 7... I think I'll just wait until smashfest teh week after

Fogel

Smash Lord
I wasn't able to go on the boards for the past couple of days, but yeah all the smashfest stuff already happened so we're good! I have to go on the boards at obscure times to actually be able to post stuff, so it's been quite frustrating lately. I'm sure everyone else has the same problems though.

NOTE: Next week's smashfest is on THURSDAY, not Friday!

The vast majority of people who usually come to smashfests will not be available on Friday, so it's going to be on Thursday instead. My apologies to those who can't make it on Thursdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom