• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
sick :D I'm drinking friday night anyway so I was hoping we would get to play through the week

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Randy! Being lame is lame, so I've been practicing! You'll have to help me with some of them but then we can have glorious random ironmans!

And apparently I'm going to be back in Ottawa starting tomorrow, so this Thursday for sure. ^_^

Be prepared though guys, even I can tell how predictable I am now. Yay months of training vs comps! I feel like a noob now :( lawlz

Fogel

Smash Lord
Sounds like Thursday will be pretty big then :) BC AL didn't post here, but he PMed me saying he could probably make Thursday. Maybe we can even do crews this time?

arsenic41

Smash Ace
we need another transcam tournament...it makes it that much epic, and just for kicks we should have a singles/doubles mini tournament with a ironman ALL AT THE SAME TIME playing kick *** games such as battletoads while drinking the left over vodka from Jarc.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Man, why do I even bother? It's ALWAYS like this. I make plans, and then when I think they're all good and I can start telling people, they change. Now it's a good possibility that I'm moving to Toronto instead of Ottawa.

My life is filled with such drama. :(

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
fogel, sorry for not posting here but anyways, ye i can make it on thursdau thanks for invitin me btw and crew battles would be sick, and we can still vid tape some matches right? (just confirming)
Arsenic, i must fight u at least once we re there hahah

Fogel

Smash Lord
I added new videos to the video thread from last week and from Thursday. BC AL asked me not to upload matches with him in them, so a lot of videos are still sitting on my hard drive.

I need some help identifying a couple of videos:

- Kirby ditto on FD, a default pink Kirby vs. a black+white Kirby. I'm pretty sure the pink one is Randy but I don't know who the other one is. Anyone remember? If it isn't Al then I can upload it.
- Sheik ditto on FD, a green Sheik vs. a black Sheik. I suspect it's Mason vs. Al, because neither of the Sheiks look like mine, Randy's, or Derek's. Can anyone confirm?
- Fox FFA on Green Greens, I would guess it's Dan, Randy, and Mason but am not sure.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
I added new videos to the video thread from last week and from Thursday. BC AL asked me not to upload matches with him in them, so a lot of videos are still sitting on my hard drive.

I need some help identifying a couple of videos:

- Kirby ditto on FD, a default pink Kirby vs. a black+white Kirby. I'm pretty sure the pink one is Randy but I don't know who the other one is. Anyone remember? If it isn't Al then I can upload it.
- Sheik ditto on FD, a green Sheik vs. a black Sheik. I suspect it's Mason vs. Al, because neither of the Sheiks look like mine, Randy's, or Derek's. Can anyone confirm?
- Fox FFA on Green Greens, I would guess it's Dan, Randy, and Mason but am not sure.
kk fogel, u can upload all of them except for the teh vid of teh marth versing teh pikachu. sorry bout that
upload teh kirby ditto is me (black and white kirby) and arsenic
upload teh sheik ditto is me (black and white sheik) and that tall guy that i last saw
upload teh marth (black marth) vs teh samus which is another one of me versing Arsenic
DONT upload teh pikachu vs marth
and im not sure of teh green greens one
again im really sorry for any troubles

Fogel

Smash Lord
o ya btw, me = noob at smashboards
where can i find the video thread?
There's a link in my sig.
Out of curiousity, why don't you want me to upload Marth vs. Pika? I'm pretty sure you won that.

edit: The videos with you won't be added until later, I have to go out today in a couple of minutes and won't be home until late.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
There's a link in my sig.
Out of curiousity, why don't you want me to upload Marth vs. Pika? I'm pretty sure you won that.

edit: The videos with you won't be added until later, I have to go out today in a couple of minutes and won't be home until late.
ROFLL did u see teh ULTIMATE EDGEGUARDING pikachu? that was soo embarassing hahaha

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
yo thanks man for teh vids, i really appreciate it, are u still gonna give me teh CD with mah matches because i want to make a combo video one day XD

Dice

Smash Lord
lol you noobs still play melee? Real pros play brawl on vlad's modded wii. Pit ***** souls...

arsenic41

Smash Ace
lol you noobs still play melee? Real pros play brawl on vlad's modded wii. Pit ***** souls...
Actually, we are just wavedashing as much as we can before our modded Brawl comes over, not exactly playing per se.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
zomg.... droooooooool..........................................................................mmhmm. so jelous

btw this has been my first time actually being able to get this far on smashboards before giving up in a long time so, hello! sorry ive been away for so long! gay failboards.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
eh i cant make it this friday, got a b day party to attend to loll but imma still improve during that time...arrgh im getting closer and closer in knowing how to beat sheiks and falcos with marth...but i still cant beat them

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
yaa (agreeing with fogel) i think we gotta keep these vids private or somethin if theres an option like that
Cbone, did u see my vids against Jazriel's Falco? man i gotta do something like that, but your falco is crazy fastttt
Whos Jazriels main?

tect

Smash Journeyman
Wrong, SF4 looks like and most probably will be absolute ****.
why you be hatin'? we just wanna have fun with melee

edit: nvm. that's SF4 not SFF3 >_> pity the man with little sleep and who just woke up and was spouting nonsense

i r weetahd

Fogel

Smash Lord
yaa (agreeing with fogel) i think we gotta keep these vids private or somethin if theres an option like that
Cbone, did u see my vids against Jazriel's Falco? man i gotta do something like that, but your falco is crazy fastttt
Whos Jazriels main?
Hmmm, I actually wasn't thinking of that, but it would be possible. No one ever posts any useful feedback anyways, be it the video thread or on youtube itself. Youtube allows you to only show vids to certain people on your friends' list. You would all have to add me as a friend on YouTube (some of you already have) but we could do it that way.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
No computer ftl. Responding via Wii ftw.

Time to waste 5 minutes getting to those youtube videos >_>

And I main Falco. Hopefully I don't take the wrong bus on my way home again >_>

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I actually wasn't thinking of that, but it would be possible. No one ever posts any useful feedback anyways, be it the video thread or on youtube itself. Youtube allows you to only show vids to certain people on your friends' list. You would all have to add me as a friend on YouTube (some of you already have) but we could do it that way.
loll i ll be making a youtube account then soon enough, i ll send u a messsage here once i get that account done. But have u confirmed with everyone about this or u still deciding?
so im still having trouble with names..hahaha (correct me if im wrong)
ian = cbone teh fast falco guy?
derek = saus teh crazy link player?
daniel = phrozn teh crazy multi shiner fox?
cam = fogel sick needle canceling guy?
randy = arsenic teh awesome samus player?
whos teh tall guy named jazriel that i had awesome matches with?
And then no offense to teh other people but i forgot your names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom