• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
kk nvm i cant make it this week, i ve got a huge *** project and i can maybe make next friday, if its thursday i can definitely not come

Corin

Smash Lord
ohshi-- I haven't been around in forever. Smashfest today? ****.. Guess I'm missing out on that one.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Next week there will be smashfests on Thursday AND Friday next week, to prepare for SFF3. SFF3 will most likely be the last big Melee tourney, so I want us to practice as much as possible for it!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Ah yes...when are we leaving for montreal? early morning or something...if its like that, I might be able to sleep over at someones house. Or I might get dropped off again.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
I AM BACK again sotra...
well cause my internet has been messed up and i had to view smashboards threw a proxy, i am now for the first time in 9 months on smashboards with out a proxy!! im so pink-text-typing happy.

So anyways im going to let everyone know the details for next weekend. 9am-11:15am is freeplay and setup so im going to aim to be there a little bit after 10. 10:15ish. So that means Derek be ready for me to pick you up at 7:25 and Ian being ready for me to pick him up at 7:35am, then I'll go to Cam's, where Randy should meet us at 7:45am. Cam we'll put one of your tvs in the back (I will have a tv in the back too). From there we'll go directly to Mason's house since is it very on the way, be ready by 8:15. Next and lastly, Phil, im going ask you to meet us at the Lees transit station stop (where ever the pick up area is, look for a red van) at 8:20, hopefully thats ok for u to do. Thats the plan, if anything comes up last minute, u can reach me at 818 9867.

SCRA-OUT.

Corin

Smash Lord
Next week there will be smashfests on Thursday AND Friday next week, to prepare for SFF3. SFF3 will most likely be the last big Melee tourney, so I want us to practice as much as possible for it!
Though I won't be attending SFF3 (funds are kind of not good for travel) do you think I could get in on one of those days? It'd be pretty cool to play against some other smashboarders, since most people I know only play for fun and aren't too good.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Allright guys, I just got last minute gay'd. I can no longer attend SFF3, even though I ad a GUARENTEE that I could go...wtf. Anyways, count me out of SFF3 this. But I will be attending the smashfest on friday.

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
Allright guys, I just got last minute gay'd. I can no longer attend SFF3, even though I ad a GUARENTEE that I could go...wtf. Anyways, count me out of SFF3 this. But I will be attending the smashfest on friday.
/cry /cry /cry /cry /cry

is it final?!

if it makes things easier dan i MAY be able to meet and cams with cam AND RANDY:mad::mad: ...so that might speed stuff ups, i'll have to see thoughs

Fogel

Smash Lord
pink post

SCRA-OUT.
I like the colourful post, it makes me happy :)
I'm good with the times etc.

Also, anyone who is going to SFF3 is welcome to stay at my place Friday night if they want. This should make things easier for Dan to pick people up.

Though I won't be attending SFF3 (funds are kind of not good for travel) do you think I could get in on one of those days? It'd be pretty cool to play against some other smashboarders, since most people I know only play for fun and aren't too good.
Yeah, new people are always good to have! Do you have my address? If not let me know and I'll pm it to you.

This makes me sad :(
Dan, if Randy can't make it do you want to team for SFF3? If so we should practice a lot on Thursday/Friday.

tect

Smash Journeyman
if randy can't make it... can i take his spot in the car warranted that i can get to ottawa on time?

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I'm down with sleeping over at Cam's on Friday. I have a sleeping bag and everything. I can even bring my own soap and deodorant :D (Iz canz alsoz bringz moneyz toz payz forz foodz stuffz)

This is your call Dan, I'll go wherever it's easiest for you to pick me up.

Corin

Smash Lord
Unless you've moved in the past year, Fogel, I've got your address. Is there a specific time I should try to get there tomorrow or Friday? I'll check back tomorrow, and if there's no response by that point I'll just try to make it between noon and 1 pm.

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
Unless you've moved in the past year, Fogel, I've got your address. Is there a specific time I should try to get there tomorrow or Friday? I'll check back tomorrow, and if there's no response by that point I'll just try to make it between noon and 1 pm.
usually cam can't host anybody until after 5. It's best to show up between 5-5:30. for SMASH

Corin

Smash Lord
Alright, thanks for telling me. I've got a PM from ages ago when I tried to make it to one of these and had to bail, and it said noon, so I was going by that. Not the best resource, but the only one I had at the time.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
oh yeah, Friday smashfest, do we have to leave early, since SFF3 and all that. Oh and Mikey, this is just a suggestion, but maybe you can make it to Ottawa Friday night and stay at Cam's?

Corin

Smash Lord
so it's 5 for sure then? I might be abit later since I've never taken the 118 before. I've got the directions all written down, so I'll be there, but don't be surprised if I'm a half hour late for missing the bus stop.

Fogel

Smash Lord
you still planning on smashing this thursday at 5 cam??
Yes, and Friday as well.

oh yeah, Friday smashfest, do we have to leave early, since SFF3 and all that. Oh and Mikey, this is just a suggestion, but maybe you can make it to Ottawa Friday night and stay at Cam's?
No, you don't have to leave early. Also good suggestion for Mikey :)

so it's 5 for sure then? I might be abit later since I've never taken the 118 before. I've got the directions all written down, so I'll be there, but don't be surprised if I'm a half hour late for missing the bus stop.
As Cbone said, it doesn't start until 5. I work full time so I won't be around until then. Also don't worry about being late, almost no one is there right at 5!

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
hey can can I still get a ride to SFF3 with you??? I've been out of the loop for a while so I don't know if I still have a seat :s

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
cam - sorry about the short notice, but chances are i will not make today's smashfest....tomorrow is up in the air still so i'll let you know if anything changes, but i will most likely not make today's fest.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I have probally found the best freeware game yet...Super Cosplay Wars Ultra, its hilarious. Oh yeah, not coming to smash fest thursday, but I will show up friday.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Cam! I won't be able to check this site until 1600ish but I'd like to stay over at your place tonight. Sorry about forgetting to mention it last night. It's fine if I can't stay over, but I'm going to be bringing my sleeping bag and stuffs on the chance that I can. (It all fits into my backpack, so it's no prob lugging it around).

Gotann

Smash Apprentice
Hey. Since I'm on my "March Break", I might finally be able to come to this Smash Fest. Are new people still allowed to join to these?

Corin

Smash Lord
Yeah Gotann, yesterday was the first one I've been to, so I don't see why you couldn't today.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Phil, yes you still have a spot, and mikey if you still want to come get in contact with me at 613 818 9867 cause i'll need to know how we're meeting and when and etc.

Fogel

Smash Lord
cam/arsenic did my mindgames get better?
and is there a smashfest on next friday?
I don't really wanna comment either way on the mindgames, I only played doubles matches with you and singles is too different from doubles to really judge. Doubles is more about being an opportunist :) Also yes, there is a smashfest next Friday.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Hey the tourny was awesome! We'll tlak on msn sometime. Phil can i get the 10$ gas money next time i see u. And someone left a coat in the back of my van. I found it underneath everything, its light blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom