• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
k guys, fo serious, stop spamming. It stopped being cool like 3 pages ago. Think you're good, come to tourny and play us. End of story, stop posting in here.

D.B

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm sorry. No more spamming. I'll honestly try to make out this tournament but I believe my chances are kinda low, if I do we'll do our money match. All honesty I think I'm gonna get an *** whooping

Locke)

Smash Ace
Cam we'll probably come if you can scrounge up another tv. Two wasnt enough to allow all of us there a good amount of smash time.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Cam we'll probably come if you can scrounge up another tv. Two wasnt enough to allow all of us there a good amount of smash time.
If Phrozn is coming this week I'll ask him to bring one. Having said that, I think our problem last time was not enough cubes rather than not enough TVs.

Dice

Smash Lord
Cam's statement is true. We shall bring vlad's gamecube, but brian, you'll need to bring your mem card cus of your wonderful button mashing skillz

Dice

Smash Lord
kk so if Ian brings his tv and cube, and KPP brings a cube, that should have 4 setups, which is awesome. Oh, along with the cube, the pwn party will be bringing Navo, the samus extraordinaire!

Locke)

Smash Ace
On a sadder note, our friend has quit his job at Burger King, which means our flow of free fast food has been severed, and since this was the source of our power you'll all probably notice a drop in our power levels. You might even be able to beat us now T_T

Navo

Smash Apprentice
On a sadder note, our friend has quit his job at Burger King, which means our flow of free fast food has been severed, and since this was the source of our power you'll all probably notice a drop in our power levels. You might even be able to beat us now T_T
hahaha most epic shift of my life...
Nazi ottawa sun girls... hahaha

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
the sun girls are all gross... they have this disease i cant quiet pin point it.... i think its called white or something along those lines. Even when they arnt white they try to pick the ones which look the most messed up in one way or another.

Fogel

Smash Lord
kk so if Ian brings his tv and cube, and KPP brings a cube, that should have 4 setups, which is awesome. Oh, along with the cube, the pwn party will be bringing Navo, the samus extraordinaire!
Yay Navo!

hahaha most epic shift of my life...
Nazi ottawa sun girls... hahaha
Where did the ottawa sun girls thing start, anyway? Did your BK friend get canned for looking at the sunshine girl while on the job or something?

the sun girls are all gross... they have this disease i cant quiet pin point it.... i think its called white or something along those lines. Even when they arnt white they try to pick the ones which look the most messed up in one way or another.
More diseased ones for the rest of us.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
You cant get the diseased sun girls unless your a BOOZER.

Im ready for some smash friday, make sure you have 4 t.v's or im gonna be very angry and kill 1-2 of you so t.v's will be adequate.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
So since its looking like we'll have 9-10 people, im going to bring a tv, and ian is too. and we'll bring 3 cubes too. so as long as vlad brings his cube. we'll have 5 setups. good stuff.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Im going to be staying at one T.V and whoever wants to play me in Tournament Best of 3 rules come to my T.V.

il move around later, but i want to practice counterpicks for abit.

Hopefully u guys can stay a little later this time around, leaving earlish is kinda lame

Fogel

Smash Lord
No smashfest next Friday, as I will have to go to my parents' place to get the car for ToS4, then I'll have to pick up people from the train station.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Hey does anyone wanna start playing smash more often during the week??? Also we should try and organize something this friday since fogel cant run smashfest

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Man we totally should... anyday except tuesday works for me since I don't really have alot to do this week so pick a day when ur free and we'll play

Fogel

Smash Lord
I cut my L-cancel finger very badly yesterday night, it took half an hour for it to stop bleeding :(
Hopefully it heals fast and I'll be able to play come tourney time. Right now I can't even type with it. Anyways yeah, people can come over Thursday if they want. I might not be able to play by then but I can at least watch.

Dice

Smash Lord
forward tilt to fair doesn't need l cancelling! :p

Better start learning how to "R" cancel (yes I know the l in l cancel stands for lag, it was just a joke)

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
aw man that sucks howd that happen? hopefully it all works out for the tournament smashfest would be cool but i probably wont bring that big tv again. it was annoying, but ill for sure bring cube, power bar and tv to the tournament on sat!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Most of you probably know by now, but the crew videos from the past 2 smashfests are up in the video thread.

forward tilt to fair doesn't need l cancelling! :p

Better start learning how to "R" cancel (yes I know the l in l cancel stands for lag, it was just a joke)
I actually used to R-cancel (ie: using the R button to L-cancel) for a few years. After some tourney awhile back, I found that my hand would start to hurt after playing for more than an hour or two. I forced myself to start actually L-cancelling after that, because I wouldn't have been able to play for an entire tourney otherwise. I may go back to R-cancelling, or try L-cancelling with my middle finger :)

aw man that sucks howd that happen? hopefully it all works out for the tournament smashfest would be cool but i probably wont bring that big tv again. it was annoying, but ill for sure bring cube, power bar and tv to the tournament on sat!
I was cutting some potatoes for supper, and the knife I was using was sharper than I thought it would be. From now on I'll use a cutting board! Yeah, I doubt bringing a TV will be necessary for Thursday, I don't think a lot of people will show up.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Cut finger!?! ToS4 in just 5 days?!? boss coming over to dinner!?! no problem! Just use peach!

Damax

Smash Lord
I cut my L-cancel finger very badly yesterday night, it took half an hour for it to stop bleeding :(
Hopefully it heals fast and I'll be able to play come tourney time. Right now I can't even type with it. Anyways yeah, people can come over Thursday if they want. I might not be able to play by then but I can at least watch.
just how bad it is? You should try and face the pain. if it stopped bleeding, playing with your finger and pushing it to its limit will only make it heal faster.

Else there's some way for it to heal faster: Water and salt for 2 hours (can hurt a bit at first)

Water and let it go jelly

Simply burning the cut, it might leave a scar, however it'll get extremly dry, form some kind of solid protection and stop hurting.

all those solution usually works within a week for sure I know me clumsy me worked three years at a restaurant. I had a thumb sliced like a slice of pie. it was like a triangle in my thumb where the middle was near the edge of the nail (but still past the nail) I'm glad those things grow back.

Water salt it the way to go. burning is the fastest way but most dmg on long term and water is good but pharmacy creams do just as bad haha.

Damax

Smash Lord
Smearing salt into it is pretty hardcore. Please teach me.
it is just as if you have those **** in your mouth that hurts. dunno what they're called. abscet

too lazy to translate. water salt usualy get rid of em within two working days.

actually you just have to take a glass of water and add salt! simple as dad

Fogel

Smash Lord
just how bad it is? You should try and face the pain. if it stopped bleeding, playing with your finger and pushing it to its limit will only make it heal faster.

Else there's some way for it to heal faster: Water and salt for 2 hours (can hurt a bit at first)

Water and let it go jelly

Simply burning the cut, it might leave a scar, however it'll get extremly dry, form some kind of solid protection and stop hurting.

all those solution usually works within a week for sure I know me clumsy me worked three years at a restaurant. I had a thumb sliced like a slice of pie. it was like a triangle in my thumb where the middle was near the edge of the nail (but still past the nail) I'm glad those things grow back.

Water salt it the way to go. burning is the fastest way but most dmg on long term and water is good but pharmacy creams do just as bad haha.
Hmm, yeah I'm putting polysporin (not sure what it's called in French) on it and it's doing all right. It hurts a lot less today than yesterday. Interesting advice though, I may try the salt water one next time.

Also LOL @ burning it shut...that would work but it's a little extreme. I don't care about playing sooo much that I'll burn myself over it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom