• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ye...even though i dont play falcon .... my falcon> chuck norris.

HUZZAH.

*fear me*
and him^^^ rofl ...and actually..neither of us are from toronto =D

Fogel

Smash Lord
Cbone vs. SAUS ironman matches are finally up (the video thread is in my sig). Fogel vs. Arsenic to come later when I have more time, I should go to sleep now :p

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Since I'm old and senile, I don't remeber if the 2v2 iron man's were recorded...were they?

Locke)

Smash Ace
This Friday the Pwn Party challenges team Up and Comers to a crew battle rematch. That's right we're talking a solid 20 minutes of in-your-face non-stop heart-pounding n-air spamming cam's table breaking, vlad-orgasming **** fest.

Bring it.

Dice

Smash Lord
I'll stain my hands, with your blood.

You cannot escape from death.

Too easy!

Predictable!

Pathetic!

C'mon

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
This Friday the Pwn Party challenges team Up and Comers to a crew battle rematch. That's right we're talking a solid 20 minutes of in-your-face non-stop heart-pounding n-air spamming cam's table breaking, vlad-orgasming **** fest.

Bring it.
most epic post ever!

lol we accept your challenge but apparently phrozn cant go that day but no worries well force him:p rest of crew sccraaa should be there!

me and SAUS are also interested in teams if you guys are up for it:)

Fogel

Smash Lord

Bring it.
It's on. I will break your Ganon like you broke my table.

Table breaking? Tell us the whole story at least !
Not much to say... Locke Bracket just has a hobby of sitting on unsupported glass apparently.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman

Bring it.
i'll be busy training, cause i want to have such extreme skill to break cam's table over your heads!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Stop threatening my table people :(

I uploaded the ironman of me vs. Randy to youtube, links are in the video thread (which is in my sig). Backlog of videos is finally done, yay!

Locke)

Smash Ace
Most are in high school, a few at ottawa U and Carleton and our patron Cameron. He has smash fests every friday at his house in Nepean (close to the 'Gonq). So PM him or something and you can come get your butt whooped =D

Dice

Smash Lord
The Pwn Party Pain Train: Next stop, Cam's House. The pain is coming. Choo Choo

Dice

Smash Lord
Actually, i went with locke and the tournament was suprisingly not that bad. And now locke has a free wii, how can one complain?

IvanEva

Smash Ace
I went to that thing. My character was a Ness who was all too easily swatted aside by, I'm assuming, Dice? You guys taught me that I'm really not that good... :(

In my excuse, I was freezing from the walk, and worried about my buddy that didn't show. That and I was playing with my eyes closed and without using the A button. No, really. :p

Also, who's Cameron?

Dice

Smash Lord
Locke was the marth player in the finals, and Ganonpwn was the sheik player in the finals. I just came with locke to watch. Cameron is "fogel" on smashboards.

Cbone - Ganonpwn was brian's like only competition, the finals came down to the 5th match, it was entertaining.

Dice

Smash Lord
Locke was the marth player in the finals, and Ganonpwn was the sheik player in the finals. I just came with locke to watch. Cameron is "fogel" on smashboards.

Cbone - Ganonpwn was brian's like only competition, the finals came down to the 5th match, it was entertaining.
I didn't enter..

Fogel

Smash Lord
Dan, when you get back please ask how many people you can house for ToS4...looks like there will be more out-of-towners than expected who need housing. Also, if any of you guys can house someone, please let me know.

Locke)

Smash Ace
LISTEN UP OTTAWA.

I went ahead and challenged Toronto to an ontario crew battle. So it's time to GEAR UP. They're gonna respond in this thread whenever they can. Prepare yourseles accordingly, we go into battle together.

BYAHHHHH

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
**** these CHRISTMAS decorated Froot Loops are good, Not as good as this crew battle tho!

dibs on being counterpick leader! Seeing as how last draft crews my awesome leadership skills led cam on a peach rampage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom