• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
Well here's the regestration list for TOS3

1. Fogel
2. Phen
3. Lanowen
4. Candy Lover Jagg
5. ThatGuy
6. vexed69
7. GanonPWN!
8. Dice
9. Locke)
10. pkmvodka
11. Vwins
12. BigRick
13. Jazriel
14. Shuriken
15. chesterr01
16. tect
17. TestRider
18. Cbone
19. Derek
20. Phrozn
21. Ambrose
22. Craig
23. Desgros
24. chlor0form
25. Maelstrom
26. Damax
27. Matt
28. JayWinner
29. WarranThad
30. Divinokage
31. Jumbley
32. Jarc
33. Jih
34. Navo
35. Bam
36. TyrantWolf
37. nox
38. Apoc
39. Wak
40. Demonic_Angel

not sure how much help this is...

Saucemonster

Smash Rookie
Yay the Ottawa thread! it's SAUS btw.

There are a few players from school Phrozn, Cbone, and I could get to come. Probably close to 3.

Dice

Smash Lord
Smashfest on Friday as always, crew SCRA wants that Wii on Saturday. KPP we want another crew battle at some point, we want revenge!

As for ToS4, still no reply from the church :(

Even if it's on the 24th, that's more than two weeks away...where do you work?
didn't see this before, are you guys actually entering the tourny on saturday? And you shall never defeat us in crew battles!!!!!

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
PEW PEW PEW IM A FOX PEW PEW POW POW BOOM POW PEW PEW BOOM BAM BLAM FOX!

-Rimi

Navo

Smash Apprentice
Do we have to have the tournement at the church?
I know that its a good spot and everything
but we could always try finding another place
I'm sure there has to be some community center or other church around that we could use
even though it is kind of short notice.
just a thought.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
The Saucemonster is going to eat us...OOOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDD!

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Woo hoo! After frequent hours practicing against computers, I can successfully say I'm getting worse! Yay!

All though now I can drillshine infinite with fox, kinda. >_>

Once Brawl comes out, my amazing no life ability kicks in, then I'll beat all of you! Muwahahahahaha!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Woo hoo! After frequent hours practicing against computers, I can successfully say I'm getting worse! Yay!

All though now I can drillshine infinite with fox, kinda. >_>

Once Brawl comes out, my amazing no life ability kicks in, then I'll beat all of you! Muwahahahahaha!
Mason! we have to play online some time, I too have had frequent hours of practice against computers, but I'm using keyboard so everything is alot harder to do.

I can drill kick infinite with kriby though :D.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Mason! we have to play online some time, I too have had frequent hours of practice against computers, but I'm using keyboard so everything is alot harder to do.

I can drill kick infinite with kriby though :D.

If you're referring to smash64:

Kirby doesn't have an infinite... Unless you're referring to the ability for any char to zero-death combo you, but that's just an aspect of the game, not individual chars.

Lol, keyboard. You can do some unfair things with a keyboard :/ Perfect shine cancels for one (which leads me to think you can somewhat shine infinite)

FOX IS GAY!

But idk, the popular smashing server doesn't like to let me connect here (had no problems before) but if you can find a server with low ping sure I'll own you. :p

arsenic41

Smash Ace
If you're referring to smash64:

Kirby doesn't have an infinite... Unless you're referring to the ability for any char to zero-death combo you, but that's just an aspect of the game, not individual chars.

Lol, keyboard. You can do some unfair things with a keyboard :/ Perfect shine cancels for one (which leads me to think you can somewhat shine infinite)

FOX IS GAY!

But idk, the popular smashing server doesn't like to let me connect here (had no problems before) but if you can find a server with low ping sure I'll own you. :p
you have to come back to a smash fest Mason! we can have an epic smash 64 showdown.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
@ Cam : Because.. I like talking foolishness <3

Also, if we can fix up a tournament around Toronto (Mississauga to be exact) would you guys be able to come? Our venue might be an entire house so we could also allow housing and shiiiiz. This isn't confirmed, but if I could do this, would you guys come? :]]]

Fogel

Smash Lord
@ Cam : Because.. I like talking foolishness <3

Also, if we can fix up a tournament around Toronto (Mississauga to be exact) would you guys be able to come? Our venue might be an entire house so we could also allow housing and shiiiiz. This isn't confirmed, but if I could do this, would you guys come? :]]]
I would be interested but it depends on the weekend. ToS4, AME, and SFF3 are all in the next 2 months :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
I updated the video thread with our doubles matches from yesterday. Go LOL at my bad non-Sheik characters!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122893

It would be on the 24th of November :]]] this month.
This is right before ToS4, plus it's only 2 weeks away, meaning those of us who work part-time (not me) probably won't be able to book that day off if we were already scheduled to work. You may see some of us there but I wouldn't count on it.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Ssbb

hey have you guys seen that SSBB doesn't include wavedashing?!?! my hopes for this game are not so high....

WarranThad

Smash Ace
wavedashing was a glitch, silly billies.
they don't care about competitive play because it wasn't made with it in mind.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Smashfest on Friday as always.

As for SSBB, don't worry too much, trust that the designers know what they're doing. I had similar worries about TF2; compared to QWTF/TFC, TF2 took out bhop, grenades of all kinds (no more gren+conc jumping), wall strafing, and so many other things that were in QWTF/TFC (a lot of them old game engine exploits). After playing it, I find I'm liking it more than the older TF games because taking all that stuff out actually made the game better. You don't have to fight through nade spam to get anywhere, you don't have to bhop around all the time like a moron, and people actually use all the classes now!

Those of you who have never played Team Fortress probably don't know what I'm talking about; basically, we know the Smash designers are good, so let them do their thing and I'm sure it will turn out to be a great game. Also, just because wavedashing is gone doesn't mean there won't be other advanced techniques to learn. Figuring all that stuff out for SSBB will be part of the fun!

Dice

Smash Lord
wtf no wavedashing?!?! how will i move?!?! wtf wtf wtf. Oh wait... brawl is NOT melee.

Locke)

Smash Ace
No wavedashing means a new style of gameplay, which is expected from a NEW game. Alot of people just want melee with more characters, but hopefully they'll slowly realize that's not going to happen.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
even with the new tricks they might have in brawl, I'm finding it hard to imagine any new techniques with as many applications to the game as wavedashing has had for melee. H1>H2.... lets not hope melee>brawl

Damax

Smash Lord
even with the new tricks they might have in brawl, I'm finding it hard to imagine any new techniques with as many applications to the game as wavedashing has had for melee. H1>H2.... lets not hope melee>brawl
man if you feel that bad about it look around smashboards and I bet they do have a crying thread about it. who know maybe you'll find interesting informations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom